• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I think the tournament is a wonderfull idea Ka don't know if I would be able to go without being beaten to death by melee fanboys =\\\\ Whats with arizona and brawl hate?
Arizona has been through the Brawl process before. And a good amount of us deep down did not like it.

Now, it's my turn.

Why do you continually pin the dislike on Melee?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'll do melee/brawl money matches. It will be a best of 5 set. You choose whether it's 2 melee/brawl, or 3 melee/brawl.

I reserve the right to deny money matches. /johns.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I just went and played melee......I watched videos of melee........Brawl sucks *** compared to melee wtf were they thinking brawls a good game and all but compared to melee its a piece of ****. I've been playing a game that cant compare for months
It's 7:30 in the morning, I'm about to go to school, and this post has made this day worth it already.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter if you main Sheik or not. She is everybody's best character.

Did you spend months exclusively playing and perfecting your falco game? It doesn't matter.

She's your best character.

Jar'd

Smash Ace

Did you spend months exclusively playing and perfecting your falco game? It doesn't matter.

Very good point you bring up there.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
sure if you take out brawl and replace it with a GOOD game.
After a few brainstorming sessions, the best TCB could come up with was getting people to stand in a line and let them kick you in the balls.

Eventually i personally vouched to just keep Brawl in the mix.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
After a few brainstorming sessions, the best TCB could come up with was getting people to stand in a line and let them kick you in the balls.

Eventually i personally vouched to just keep Brawl in the mix.
Come on KA as one wario player to another you know that brawl is a garbage game and should have been better...

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Hey, Arizona. I'm Le THieN from Oklahoma, and I'm here to invite you guys to our next, possibly biggest event ever. Since both Kansas and Colorado have inexplicably shown a strong interest in participating in Oklahoma's OH SNAP! v4.0 tournament on 22 November 2008, I'm opening the floor to Arizona to see if you guys would be interested in coming. I'm having a majority of the Texas elite on hand for this event, and with the inclusion of another state (possibly two), we're looking at expanding what would be a strictly OK-TX crew battle into the first-ever Southwest Crew Rumble for Brawl. I posted up this tournament listing a month ago to build up interest in this tournament, and now that I have nearly 80 people confirmed to attend from three different states, I've decided I want to make this event as big as possible.

I've heard rumors that AZ's past it's Brawl phase, but that's not stopping me from extending this invitation to you all. Think about it, guys. Let's make history.

Oklahoma Presents: OH SNAP! v4.0

South_Paw

Smash Ace
K i'll probably go southpaw. How can I get good at melee in a week? =S
pm me begging to play all the time and it shall come to pass...

fact

WHAT?I want to go... info plox? (As long as someone isn't doing something on this date)
...southwest forum ftw =P

I've heard rumors that AZ's past it's Brawl phase, but that's not stopping me from extending this invitation to you all. Think about it, guys. Let's make history.[/COLOR][/url]
wtf hanson, desert rats rarely leave their marked territories ;-)

Top Bottom