• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hm, after investigating some more Tai...Ugh, my Dad still has to finish up his implant class for his dentistry job till 9:00 PM... -_-

I was really coming up with a really good testimony to present to him too...! Sorry (And Happy Birthday...).

MilesisXcore

Smash Rookie
SOOO maybe a possible brawl tourney or melee? at play n trade me and tommy we in this gaming club at our highschool and one of the main games played there is smash so we are allwed to set a price and set the game and all that stuff to get a hd tv for our club soo we might get one going soon within the next couple weeks

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
What happened to duff0? What happened to Danger?

The prosecution would like the defendant to testify to court, or you will be placed into a room with MikeHAZE and forced to watch Rise and Shine.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So there may be a Brawl or Melee at Play n Trade. Tommy the master and I are in a Gaming Club at Ironwood Ridge High School.l The club is allowed to set a price, game and time all other necessary stuff, so that the club can get an HD TV. The tourney will take a while to plan, but Tommy will keep you updated because he's president of the club.
Why are you telling them this now. Absolutely nothing about this is confirmed. Delete your post now.

And Learn2Grammar. I went ahead and fixed the mistakes from your quote for the sake of my post.

MilesisXcore

Smash Rookie
Why are you telling them this now. Absolutely nothing about this is confirmed. Delete your post now.

And Learn2Grammer. I went ahead and fixed the mistakes from your quote for the sake of my post.

1 its just a heads up
2 grammer can s my d
3 we need a meeting on tuesday to dicsuss some new ideas

Corigames

Smash Hero
I hate people that can't use what they have been taught to use for the past 12 years of their life.

I want Great Teacher Tonyzuka (Taj) to come in here and school you kids.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
this coming week at the U of A, i'm up for some games, i wanna get my *** kicked at melee, just lemme know if you are interested...jet4 has my number and gg7 has my aim just lemme know, im having withdrawls

rugoodat0

Smash Cadet
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:09 PM): gmo and oscar
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:16 PM): were thinking about making their crews halo name
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:18 PM): Bulletproof
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:19 PM): but
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:21 PM): they thought
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:24 PM): it would backfire
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:25 PM): on them
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:26 PM): easily
xroflmaowtfx (9:07:41 PM): "Bulletproof, huh? That's why we just ***** you 50 to 2, right?"
rugoodat (9:07:45 PM): lol
rugoodat (9:07:56 PM): they should stick with the sex train of banditos
xroflmaowtfx (9:08:02 PM): they wanted to
xroflmaowtfx (9:08:03 PM): but
xroflmaowtfx (9:08:06 PM): their best player
xroflmaowtfx (9:08:10 PM): (by a long margin)
xroflmaowtfx (9:08:18 PM): wants a more serious, intimidating name
rugoodat (9:08:21 PM): oh
rugoodat (9:08:28 PM): the serious train of banditos
xroflmaowtfx (9:08:34 PM): LOL YES

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Nah, no one plays smash in AZ. We just talk about other stuff and yell about who is better at the game.
Dangit, I left Wisjohnsin to get away from that stuff. Well, I hope at least AZ can 1-up WI by not having any Bad Beards...

But Brawl sucks.
Brawl is for people who want to play with characters that aren't in melee. (Like Wario Shenanigans.) Otherwise, they're all better in Melee.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
true but the halo community is much larger than the smash community and since MLG has Halo 3 on the roster of course more people are going to cling to it

i was just comparing the tech/skill from halo 2 and halo 3 to that of melee and brawl

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Tucson.

HEY, TUCSON!

Let's play Smash tomorrow. Melee. You want to try the lounge again, maybe get a good television? Or just head to Gresh-Greel-whatever?

Listen UP Tucson, let's play some smash!

Top Bottom