• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Objection!

(Alright, that may be a slip up of words... Although the evidence weighs heavily against it. I don't know any Halo players who don't play Multiplayer Mode...)

Anyway, that point is irrelevant to this case. The main problem had already been solved with Duffy...

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. I do not see the problem here. This court finds the accused...

NOT GUILTY

*confetti falls*

This court is adjourned.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
man, im gettin kinda depressed listening to everyone just quitting the smash scene...
now even g-mo is ditching the tournament just to do a halo LAN?
come on, the tournament is more then just playing against each other, its also meant to hang out with friends we dont see that often, and to have fun. i was looking forward to hanging out with the STB..
when is there ever tournaments in AZ recently? u really wanna do a Halo LAN that happens probably every week?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Since I haven't been in the az smash scene for long enough a time (going by my post tracker, I first went to an stb weekly in January) to write up a big heartfelt post addressing how sad I am to see the Az [smash?] community falling apart, I'm just going to say I totally agree with Dark's post.

Even for my short time here, I have yet to find a person I don't like (yes, even nicknyte. Please don't flame me ;_; ). I'm honestly willing to play any game with you guys, for any system, even if I don't have it (which there is a high chance since I only own nintendo consoles. Gotta get me a 360 when I get the cash). Just hanging out with you guys is cool, even though I don't really get into any convos past a few sentences here and there.

I have no plans to leave the community (maybe to the dismay of others), and I'll try to go to any fests and tournies of any game. Shame no one can come over to my house to play a game (cept for maybe tai and duff) since my parents still think all of you guys are rapists.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Corey Speaking

Good luck to everyone going to CoreyG's tourney!
lol CoreyG...

Trent ran up to me the other day and called me C-Dog..

...I killed him...

...hence me using his account.

And, yes. I'm a bit ashamed of people dropping out of my tourny which I gave ample time to schedule and plan ahead for for people to say they are dropping the day before. Come on.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
Lololol Tuckson.
Seems like most people are quitting or going back to melee though...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Had I remembered that Corey's tourney was yesterday and not the following saturday, I would've not spent the time at the school's LAN... brawl no less. Oh well, it doesn't matter either way. Melee = More fun, but Brawl has Wario shenanigans so....

I wanted to see if what I was told was true; that Taj can train someone in smash if they pay him in waffle? :o

Statistics

Smash Cadet
I'd like to announce that along with Steve (ABIDE), I will not be playing Brawl competitively anymore.

TCB (the majority, not speaking on behalf of everyone) is moving on to greener pastures.

Sigh...

Brawl is officially dead, I guess.

Wanted to come to Corey's tournament, but I had GF issues that needed to be solved.

Well, SF4 is coming to the Castles N Coasters arcade near Metrocenter, so I'll be there most of everyday until about March when it comes to consoles. (Also Tekken 6, apparently)

*By the way, people at school (DeVry Univ.) were playing Brawl casually at a Rock Band competition at school. I joined a 4-for-all as Snake, won twice, then a guy asked if I wanted to play 1v1. I used about 5 boosted up-smashes. After the game he said "If I knew you were a glitcher I wouldn't have played you." That's why I can't revive Brawl even at my own school.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Looks like its time to bust out the 360 and grab a halo disk. Thats what this thread is going to turn into right?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I would rather if you gave me money to (help) pay for a Melee disc because its loss wasn't my fault.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Whoa. I'm not the one turning this conversation into other topics, if that's what you guys are implying. You guys just cannot stop talking about my life. What the juice, AZ?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Honestly though, I'd rather play halo then smash anyways. Is that what you guys are moving onto?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Kosuke: Yeah, it's still at his house; pick it up whenever.

No one is moving on to Halo. In fact, I hadn't even mentioned Halo to anyone else except Tai. Who in turn, blabbed it to you. Not that I'm mad at Tai, but whatever.

Only STB is moving on to Halo. Except we're not STB anymore. STB is dead. It died peacefully, though and on top of the world. Think of it as dying in your sleep with your loved ones around you serenading praise to Jesus and remembering your glorious life. Or falling asleep after pounding the proverbial va-jay-jay.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Get my cellphone from STB's then.
It's not my fault you left your phone at STB's. It's also not my fault that you misplaced/allowed my game to get stolen/taken.

HOWEVER, if getting your phone will get you to give me money to replace my Melee disc, then I will do it.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I'd like to announce that along with Steve (ABIDE), I will not be playing Brawl competitively anymore.

TCB (the majority, not speaking on behalf of everyone) is moving on to greener pastures.

Sigh...

Brawl is officially dead, I guess.

Wanted to come to Corey's tournament, but I had GF issues that needed to be solved.

Well, SF4 is coming to the Castles N Coasters arcade near Metrocenter, so I'll be there most of everyday until about March when it comes to consoles. (Also Tekken 6, apparently)

*By the way, people at school (DeVry Univ.) were playing Brawl casually at a Rock Band competition at school. I joined a 4-for-all as Snake, won twice, then a guy asked if I wanted to play 1v1. I used about 5 boosted up-smashes. After the game he said "If I knew you were a glitcher I wouldn't have played you." That's why I can't revive Brawl even at my own school.
Come down to the UAT LAN parties when they happen monthly? There was one right before Corey's tournament; had I known that, I would've known the LAN was usless in light of the bigger fish at Corey's (mostly just getting to meet the AZ crowd). It was a Brawl tournament for Quarter Circle Forward, on like 2 TVs lol. There was enough of a turnout and enough "skill" that it almost felt like a tournament from back home in Wisconsin, where half the state comes XD (WI is very small and spread apart... kind of sad really) There was one guy who didn't even go to the school, so I don't see why you couldn't also come :) (and if I'm ignorant on just how far DeVry is from UAT, forgive me... I didn't even know there WAS a DeVry in AZ until now >.>)

I think I can still play both. Brawl still interests me because, well, Wario is the ****, and frankly I think I have more chance of improving in there over improving my Puff in Melee. Lol, 0 tech skill FTL

CHUK

Smash Ace
I hustled 3 kids in melee sometime last year at Devry >.>..... lulz losing a coin match to a lvl 4 computer then purposely losing to a scrub then taking his money.......to 3 different roommates
I needed food **** morals <.<

Top Bottom