• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jar'd v G-mo v Howdy

Well, G-mo would be the easiest to reach...

We'll see.

Plus, G-mo is good... perhaps better than I? At least near equal.

rugoodat0

Smash Cadet
AZSmashChat is back up -_-

Just an AIM chatroom.

Go to AIM then chat then buddy chat

Then invite yourself and make the chatroom name AZSmashChat

or just post with your AIM SN and someone will invite you.

People in the room count: 3

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tucson. I'm thinking Smash on Thursday again. How are you guys looking? Melee is nice. As for Brawl, Melee is nice. I mean we can play that too.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Are G-Mo and the bunch still playing Smash? Or are they into Halo fulltime now?

Haven't heard on their play whereabouts in a while.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We're pretty much 99% into Halo. Soon it will be 100%.

On a related note. I suck at Halo 3.

Oscar told me he saw you recently, Jake. Good times.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
There you guys are, haha!

Yeah I dropped by Oscar's house rather unexpectedly to grab a DVD of mine. It was dark. It was barren. But then Oscar showed up!

You know Steve wanted to know whose hosting the Halo parties and a run down list of your Gamertags. You can PM if you want.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Steve prefers Melee? But... Snake....

Oscar doesn't have a 360 yet, and Omar and I don't have permanent gamertags right now. We're running off the free month ones that came with the system.

But once I get one, it will be ****.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
You have a 360? Sweeeeet.

Steve and I are really excited for Gears of War 2. But I'm sure him and I would REALLY enjoy playing with STB on Halo until then.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Where does Steve live?

I'd be willing to help him practice for the Melee tourney -- that is, if he's going...

If I'm free ;__;

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
For those of you interested...

The Large Hadron Collider has a 1 in 50,000,000 million chance of producing a micro black hole. And that is if it is a stabilized one (And that would never happen). This event is most unlikely since I'm sure scientists would not sleep on the job...The LHC has been under construction since 1986 and America has put some few billion dollars into the project! Something must come out from it, right?

Anything may happen...(I want Higgs Boson, The God Particle, to come from this.)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
For those of you interested...

The Large Hadron Collider has a 1 in 50,000,000 million chance of producing a micro black hole. And that is if it is a stabilized one (And that would never happen). This event is most unlikely since I'm sure scientists would not sleep on the job...The LHC has been under construction since 1986 and America has put some few billion dollars into the project! Something must come out from it, right?

Anything may happen...(I want Higgs Boson, The God Particle, to come from this.)
You don't even know what I'm talking about.

The Large Hard-on collider.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
The plural suffix "-ii" is only used for words that end with "-us", not "-is".

Anyways, AZ needs to revive the smash 64 scene. Zero-to-death combos too good.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The plural suffix "-ii" is only used for words that end with "-us", not "-is".
Objection!

Take the word "pegasus," for example. If spelt in the plural form, it would actually be spelt, "pegasi." I mean, it's just one "i".

*ding*

(...!) =]

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i read the article of that project just a couple days ago.
the scientist dont believe that a black hole could be stable when its produced. they say that even if one does get created, it wont even be stable and just dissapate as soon as its produced. they also have other evidence about that to confirm what the say.
lol sorry im not more informitve about this, not like i made the article or took notes from it. but i dont believe that it will be the end of the world.
they also made other particle smashers, just like the " Large Hadron Collider " its just that this one is the biggest one yet. and we've made new technology we used to today, taken from particle smashers.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Unless you're knowledgeable about Big Bang theory and genuinely curious to learn more, LHC is pointless to fuss about. The 1-in-50 mil calculation of a blackhole is bull. The other over 8,000 physicists that actually worked on the LHC don't agree on that number. My source isn't wikipedia -- I discussed the LHC with some of doctors of cosmology, physics, and quantum mechanics.

Long story short, less LHC talk and MOAR SSB64 ftw!

"I" before "E" except when spelling Sheik =)

CHUK

Smash Ace
Oh it is interesting lol, I was into programming at the time, objective thinking makes it much more comprehendable. In programming terms it would be a strange loop, right? Not sure. The further you go from the start the closer you get to reaching the start.

Top Bottom