• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I didn't plan on having anything to do with survivor until this. I'll make sure to watch every episode until/if Ken is eliminated.

N

Nightwing87

I'm friends with the owner of hero comics(Also known as bookmaster)on Thunderbird in Phoenix Az they host alot of tournaments for card games. He said I could rent the space 6-12 Pm for something like 50$ as long as it didnt get trashed....Would anyone come and be willing to pay a fee like 5$ to cover rent???? Theres a soda machine and a burger place nextdoor if that matters O _ o

This post failed epicily
Hold it!

What would we even do there?

as you were saying?..

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
The guy has such an awesome opportunity to represent our community. I'm definitely watching until he either wins or gets kicked off.

N

Nightwing87

The guy has such an awesome opportunity to represent our community. I'm definitely watching until he either wins or gets kicked off.
uhm, who has a good opportuninty?.. ken? who is he?

N

Nightwing87

No one really knows me.
im just that kid that destroys people who think there good. i played on allizbrawlzorz for like 5 minutes, and got bored. im not really good, i dont get too addicted to this cliche game, im more of a halo 3 kid. :O
but if a challenge arises, im willing for a fight?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
No one really knows me.
im just that kid that destroys people who think there good. i played on allizbrawlzorz for like 5 minutes, and got bored. im not really good, i dont get too addicted to this cliche game, im more of a halo 3 kid. :O
Ooh, AllIsBrawl. You realize that place is like, a breeding ground for scrubs, right?

"Don't get too addicted to this cliche game" says the guy that plays Halo and really is too blind to competitive smash to call this game cliche.

If you were to face Danger/duff0 in Melee, I'd bet a few dollars that he would win.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Tai, I think, and I could be very wrong, that he was being overly sarcastic to get you to rage. It's what we trolls call, "Trolling." It just happened to you. It's sort-of a mind game.

Besides, if he is getting bored with Smash, I know a thing he can go to on the 20th where he can put us all to shame.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
No one really knows me.
Objection!

You went on Allisbrawl.com for five minutes and say you were bored of the site? You also claim you are, "that kid that destroys people who think there good."?

::slams desk::

This is clearly a contradiction! One who claims who is good at Smash must have played days of training and practice to develop the necessary mindset to play competitively. One which you obviously lack since you play games like Halo 3! A game where all it is is pointing and clicking with teamwork!

N

Nightwing87

that game requires much more work then " pointing and clicking " , but i will state that brawl takes more skill to be good at.

::slams desk harder::

and i dont just brawl on all is brawl for 5 minutes lol.. i've been brawling/ meleeing/ smashing since 64. <-- nintendo 64, not 1964. >.>

Corigames

Smash Hero
I've been playing Smash since 64... but I've only been really playing smash since Sept. 06 when I started playing competitively.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
that game requires much more work then " pointing and clicking " , but i will state that brawl takes more skill to be good at.

:slams desk harder:

and i dont just brawl on all is brawl for 5 minutes lol.. i've been brawling/ meleeing/ smashing since 64. <-- nintendo 64, not 1964. >.>
Objection!

-points finger-

What else is Halo 3 besides pointing and clicking with teamwork? That is basically what all shooting games are like unless you go one-on-one with someone! Also, you may have played Smash since the 64 era, but that does not prove you've played with a competitive mindset!

-slams desk-

If you say you don't play Brawl online on AllisBrawl.com for five minutes then do not say! Lies and contradictions do you no good to your credibility! Lies and contradictions build up to equal more lies and contradictions! Fix your testimony!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nightwing87:

I play Halo. In fact, so do a bunch of the local Smashers. My tag is AltF4Warrior. Send me an invite, I''d love to play.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
(Hm, with that said...I should probably close this one up.)

Your Honor, the defense holds its case. The evidence is clearly against him. Please state your verdict.

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
Yes, what you say alone is irrefutable common sense and logic.

With that, I will have to conclude that the whole of Arizona is:

Not Guilty

-releases the confetti-

Statistics

Smash Cadet
N

Nightwing87

Not exactly.

Well, you're not the best player, but it's more of an insult towards Nightwing because I'm confident you can beat him.
i just came here for some competition. if you're all going to be gay about it, its fine. i prefer the east anyway. im not saying im the next Jesus for video games, but, chill? this game isnt even that important.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
i just came here for some competition. if you're all going to be gay about it, its fine. i prefer the east anyway. im not saying im the next Jesus for video games, but, chill? this game isnt even that important.
Take that!

No one is being, "gay about it" here, Night. Honestly, if you act moody or arrogant to other people (Like stating you're the kid who "beats people who think they're good"...Geez), others will not take what you say appreciatively. Shape up your act.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Take that!

No one is being, "gay about it" here, Night. Honestly, if you act moody or arrogant to other people (Like stating you're the kid who "beats people who think they're good"...Geez), others will not take what you say appreciatively. Shape up your act.
well....people can ALWAYS redeem what they claim by doing a money match. >_>

brawl or melee, both are fine :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
I beat butters in a money match, and he thought he was good. Obviously I'm also a slayer of "people who think they are good."

BTW, Melee tourny Sept. 20th... beat the good people there.

CHUK

Smash Ace
U guys r stupid, u can't crush someone's ego online, just annoy them. U should open them with open hands and money match them.

Top Bottom