• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dam *** u gay diksukin melle playin homos. melle is so stupid the game takez no skill to win. you just have to do that stupid azz glitching stuff. i dont see how your dumb l-glitching and wavecheating **** is fun. you guys all use fox too, its so boring. fox only, final destination.. god, it takes no skill. play a real game, like brawl. sakurai was smart and took out all the glitches so the truelie skilled playrz like me can beat you dickriding no-talent melle glitchusers. you can win with any player in brawl, like lucario or ganondorf.

</brawl noobs are ****ing ***gots>

But seriously, is anyone free to play Melee on Wednesday? Perhaps Labor Day if Wednesday does not work? I'm free both days. Hell, is anyone free to play on Sunday, the day before labor day?

</teenager that has no life and spends his free time playing a 2001 Nintendo party game instead of going to the movies and spitting game on chicks or some **** like that>

N

Nightwing87

Dam *** u gay diksukin melle playin homos. melle is so stupid the game takez no skill to win. you just have to do that stupid azz glitching stuff. i dont see how your dumb l-glitching and wavecheating **** is fun. you guys all use fox too, its so boring. fox only, final destination.. god, it takes no skill. play a real game, like brawl. sakurai was smart and took out all the glitches so the truelie skilled playrz like me can beat you dickriding no-talent melle glitchusers. you can win with any player in brawl, like lucario or ganondorf.

</brawl noobs are ****ing ***gots>

But seriously, is anyone free to play Melee on Wednesday? Perhaps Labor Day if Wednesday does not work? I'm free both days. Hell, is anyone free to play on Sunday, the day before labor day?

</teenager that has no life and spends his free time playing a 2001 Nintendo party game instead of going to the movies and spitting game on chicks or some **** like that>
ROFL
take gaming more seriously k?
:D
wave " cheating " as you put it, isnt cheating, its just using tactics to wtf pwn your opponent. :D
like in halo 2, with BXR, and BXB, and the sniper slide n stuff. there all glitches which make the game hella kick ***. :D

Señor L

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Anyone up for a smash fest? I get early release tomorrow. I'll have food, drinks and MELEE. We'd have Brawl, but my Wii is broken, so if people wanna play that, bring a Wii. PM me if your interested. I'm in Phoenix.

N

Nightwing87

Hey guys! Anyone up for a smash fest? I get early release tomorrow. I'll have food, drinks and MELEE. We'd have Brawl, but my Wii is broken, so if people wanna play that, bring a Wii. PM me if your interested. I'm in Phoenix.
Too far for me. i woudln't have a ride. i'd really like to show off why im the wavemast3r, but i cant :[
i got wednesday half off too. T_T

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ROFL
take gaming more seriously k?
:D
wave " cheating " as you put it, isnt cheating, its just using tactics to wtf pwn your opponent. :D
like in halo 2, with BXR, and BXB, and the sniper slide n stuff. there all glitches which make the game hella kick ***. :D
Do you realize that that entire paragraph was dedicated entirely to making fun of Brawl noobs?

Why would I go off on a rant about how bad a game is, and then conclude the post with a request to PLAY the game with someone?

Did you notice the </> tags that I put at the end of each paragraph, and the shocking increase in grammar between the two sentences? I was making a post mocking the epitome of Brawl noob failure.

N

Nightwing87

Do you realize that that entire paragraph was dedicated entirely to making fun of Brawl noobs?

Why would I go off on a rant about how bad a game is, and then conclude the post with a request to PLAY the game with someone?

Did you notice the </> tags that I put at the end of each paragraph, and the shocking increase in grammar between the two sentences? I was making a post mocking the epitome of Brawl noob failure.
Im not stupid i could obviously tell that - because earlier you had said you hated brawl and <3'd melee. so i dont even know why we're fighting over something so trivial.

Señor L

Smash Rookie
Too far for me. i woudln't have a ride. i'd really like to show off why im the wavemast3r, but i cant :[
i got wednesday half off too. T_T
...? I'm in Northen Phoenix, the Paradise Valley area, it should be near Gilbert...

N

Nightwing87

...? I'm in Northen Phoenix, the Paradise Valley area, it should be near Gilbert...
im at the end of gilbert - close to queen creek. im basically 30 min away from cali.
>.>
and my parents wouldnt let me go.. :\

Starking

Smash Cadet
Meh, you're up in my area. <.< Plus I don got a working Wii. So I guess I'll see if I can come.

I got a half day anyways.

Señor L

Smash Rookie
I wasn't planning on starting it til' 2:00-3:30pm. Why is your early release on wednesday?

N

Nightwing87

I wasn't planning on starting it til' 2:00-3:30pm. Why is your early release on wednesday?
probably the same reason i have half dayz on wednesday, we get a half day every last wednesday in every month

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
new to the tucson area, looking for smash...i go to U of A, so anyone who also goes there, i'd be down for whenever(i dont have class =/)

LegionBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Getting 3stocked Over...And over and OVER
I'm friends with the owner of hero comics(Also known as bookmaster)on Thunderbird in Phoenix Az they host alot of tournaments for card games. He said I could rent the space 6-12 Pm for something like 50$ as long as it didnt get trashed....Would anyone come and be willing to pay a fee like 5$ to cover rent???? Theres a soda machine and a burger place nextdoor if that matters O _ o

This post failed epicily

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
BANANACLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to start watching this show now. What are the schedules for it? ie. channel/times

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hold it!

THE KEN on Survivor?

Use some mindgames Ken! Form an alliance then take them all down! That's how you win Survivor!

Top Bottom