• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I may have to get back into halo 3 myself. Just need to buy the game... and maybe xbox live >.>

I'll **** you all!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Goop, PLEASE do this again some time.

Last night was the happiest I've ever been since... erm... IT came out.

I'm not even joking. I'm so incompetent at being a teenager that the release of a ****ty video game can ruin my life.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
For once. >_>

Everyone in AZ literally came. Even Tony and Rob. Literally everyone thought Melee was more fun... The Brawl setup was LAWL, remember guys?

It was replaced with a Melee disc, so all three setups were Melee. ****.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It felt really nice to have three Melee setups at one place though.

I felt at home... and then I remembered that I was a fourteen year old in the home of four grown-*** men.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Melee sucks, get with the times, its all about smash 64, thats what the real pros play.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol ssb64 at jackie's was too fun yesterday. ****ing sean kicked our ***** in that one too.

you guys got ***** in brawl doubles though hahaha

Señor L

Smash Rookie
Hello there fellow people who live in this Frying pan. Anyone willing to come to my house and play? I'm in phoenix.

N

Nightwing87

Eh idk my parents would freak - overprotective meanie's. .... lol. any tourney's or anything going on so far? seems like i've been out of the loop for a while... >.>

Señor L

Smash Rookie
I know how it feels, I'm not allowed to leave my house, that's why I'm asking. Yeah, I think someone's starting a tourney.

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
So, arizona lives?
In need of a tourney, so keep me updated?

By the way, I live in tucson, so any events happening here or in the cities surrounding would be wanted .

:D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Does anyone want to play Melee with me this coming Wednesday?
Time: 12/1-ish to around 7-8
Place: ?

I have early release that day, and I don't want the day to go to waste, so I want to play Melee with someone.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Does anyone want to play Melee with me this coming Wednesday?
Time: 12/1-ish to around 7-8
Place: ?

I have early release that day, and I don't want the day to go to waste, so I want to play Melee with someone.
yay for melee! too bad i have a full day that day, AND work. ugh... i wanna play some melee

Top Bottom