• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Brawl Combo of me. :D http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183511

Watch and review plz. :D BEST LUIGI IN ARIZONA.
tell whoever you're playing with to learn to DI. no one sohuld die from a fair to tipper fsmash at 60% from the middle of the stage. and no SNAKE shuold die from any tipper from anywhere at 90%

edit/ and oh yeah wifi blows.

edit2/ some of those luigi clips were pretty **** though

edit3/ why the **** is b-will on the thank yous? he died.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Ill be the deciding factor, Goop got really really close to beating my GW and Nicknyte cant. Goop is better, and thus the best Squeege in AZ

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah! I forgot about that, Jet4>Goop>Anyone else whos ever played weegee> Nicknyte

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Jokes aside, why are you even comparing who has the better Luigi? It's Brawl, and judging by the amount Nick and Goop play, it'd be too close to decide just by random iterations on the internet.

Take my word for it...If they both played 100 matches it'd be close to 50 - 50. >_>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
No one is actually serious dude. All this "best Weejy" **** we're doing is just pretty much joking about "Nicknyte is ****ing garbage"

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Did you check your confirmation email? It doesn't list me referring you in my account stats.

Wrathful

Smash Apprentice
tell whoever you're playing with to learn to DI. no one sohuld die from a fair to tipper fsmash at 60% from the middle of the stage. and no SNAKE shuold die from any tipper from anywhere at 90%

edit/ and oh yeah wifi blows.

edit2/ some of those luigi clips were pretty **** though

edit3/ why the **** is b-will on the thank yous? he died.
XD evidently the AZ thread is full of flamers. This makes me lol. Just enjoy the video isntead of being silly.

I could post every match indevidualy, but that would be about a 2 hour long video. And I DOUBT you want to watch that. That's the whole point of that kind of video. The EPIC moments of Nicknyte.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
That's the point of all combo videos. I could make a combo video and say that I'm pro, and since it's only the good moments, it'll actually be believable.

Wrathful

Smash Apprentice
That's the point of all combo videos. I could make a combo video and say that I'm pro, and since it's only the good moments, it'll actually be believable.
It was good enough to make front page of http://www.smashbrawlrankings.com/ right over my video XD.

The point is for entertainment. I dunno wtf your problem is, I've never heard of you before either. Want to buy less flame plz. Kthxbai. XD

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
The person who pieced the video. Man, yall like ants in a pile. Its just a video. It is mainly to show off WEEGEE sheet. Whatever. AZ too good. BTW, I am pro. I am so Pro, I got my own title. Nyte Pro. It is so good, I am on the tier list as rank 0. Since this is a paradox, I don't appear on it. Yep, that good. Tai, how have you been good buddy?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
XD evidently the AZ thread is full of flamers. This makes me lol. Just enjoy the video isntead of being silly.

I could post every match indevidualy, but that would be about a 2 hour long video. And I DOUBT you want to watch that. That's the whole point of that kind of video. The EPIC moments of Nicknyte.
Nick asked for criticism. He'll get it served to him on a silver platter.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
No one is actually serious dude. All this "best Weejy" **** we're doing is just pretty much joking about "Nicknyte is ****ing garbage"
Wait, Didn't PXG beat you?

Nicknyte > PXG > Tai

Wow. In during fail.

Then again...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WEEGEE.

Edit 1:Also, no one cares about what anyone says in this thread. Still best Luigi in Arizona. No matter what you do. I can say it ferevah. America, beetches.

Edit 2: Did you just say Weejy? Never speak to me again.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

Nicknyte > PXG > Tai

Wow. In during fail.

Then again...

Edit 1:Also, no one cares about what anyone says in this thread. Still best Luigi in Arizona. No matter what you do. I can say it ferevah. America, beetches.

Hey, genius.

I don't play Brawl.

CHUK

Smash Ace

Nicknyte > PXG > Tai

Wow. In during fail.

Then again...

You are the best Luigi in brawl, congratulations, but I am the best Luigi in Mario Party! It is much more skill-based and competitive. I mean saying anything about Americans as a whole is quite narrow-minded and by saying a statement like that is like saying 'ALL Americans' which just proves the irony of someone saying a statement about Americans as a whole; they, themselves, are being narrow-minded.

@$$

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I've probably gone to more big Brawl tourneys than Wrathful and I don't even play the game. And Elvis, you're an idiot. Nicknyte>PXG>Tai? Skill isn't that straightforward, bro. I've seen countless instances where Person A > Person B > Person C > Person A...

Lol, thanks Kyle. You're awesome haha

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

Who the **** are you? Money-match my falcon? I don't flame nicknyte, we're *****s.

I've seen countless instances where Person A > Person B > Person C > Person A...
whoa, it's just like pokemon...

Wrathful

Smash Apprentice
I've probably gone to more big Brawl tourneys than Wrathful and I don't even play the game. And Elvis, you're an idiot. Nicknyte>PXG>Tai? Skill isn't that straightforward, bro. I've seen countless instances where Person A > Person B > Person C > Person A...

Lol, thanks Kyle. You're awesome haha
RL gets in the way of tournaments =(. So you're just a mascot that doesn't play the game and talks **** anyway XD meaning I should ignore everything you say. Gotcha.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
RL gets in the way of tournaments =(. So you're just a mascot that doesn't play the game and talks **** anyway XD meaning I should ignore everything you say. Gotcha.
Actually, that's pretty much what I am in Brawl.

I play Melee though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dook, next time lets do neutrals. Please.

Also, help me out online against Snakes.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
So i'm looking for a phoenix smashfest this week. I'm flying in tomorrow to visit with family and i think I'll be free on tuesday or thursday night.

anyone wanna throw something together?

Top Bottom