• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

SchwartzBruder

Smash Rookie
But listen, we both play Brawl im sure and mr. anime here and his two disciples ( iread the thread) all want everyone to play Melee

THAT GAME IS DEAD NO ONE PLAYS IT EVER

Those guys are like the three musketeers of lameness

w/e i'm tired of this, if you say melee is the real game for men i dont know what to think if your a Brawl player

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'll say this.

Although Brawl is a fun game, I do personally like Melee more. Like 2D said to each it's own and Melee does take more work on the hands but I do like it more because of more hit stun, L-cancelling among other things.

However I think Brawl is fine the way it is EXCEPT if Brawl had L-Cancelling then it would be cool because it's not like the game would be super flashy but L-cancel would be mice.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Dan is a ******. Just like he thought I was PNDA. Don't listen to Dan. :)

See...smiles make things better. Tai is a good guy. Schwartz is weird. I like his Aura, though. feed him!! Give him power by replying to him. Why did he get banned?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
The thing is Schwartz Brawl is what MLG wants so we play it in tourneys but you (brawl noob) of course is going to love brawl because....well you most likely got your *** handed to you on a silver platter. So Myimodo or whatever decided to lower the level of gameplay for whiners like you....
Now sonic ****** anyone? That is RARE so Unless you are H3lla (DBR) or Vectorman (Sierra Vista) i doubt you will **** anyone here just cause we play melee doesn't mean you wont get handled in brawl
Now i suggest you start respectin the peeps before you get embarrased,

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I think a couple of characters would be completely broken if there was L-canceling. Of course this would make snake so much better, and probably GW with no lag would be crazy

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Apparently Schwartz is using the exact same proxy site as me (ctunnel.com)

I'm pretty sure that this Schwartz guy is some ******* trying to spite me. Although, Dan thinks that it's me (which I can't really blame him for).... it's not.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not important. He was banned for any number of reasons. Take your pick, really. There's no need to go all "Scooby Doo" and try to unmask the villain.

You can go back to discussing whatever game kids these days play... oh right! Brawl.

MarthMain623

Smash Rookie
even tho both tee and schwartz both uh... flame people alot, i dont think theyre the same person. some noob probably found out the proxy that he uses and is just doing this to try getting him into trouble.

p.s. velma is a ****ing *****. she's always like "I KNEW IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG" but she doesnt say **** until the end of the episode. wtf

p.s. lol i ahvent been here in a while. well, I havent posted in a while since i kinda just like to lurk

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Duffy told me that he thinks that Schwartz is 2D. Interesting.

I personally think that Schwartz wa- *light shuts off*

*light turns back on*

*Tai is gone*

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Nah, its not me, I voice my opinions if I feel necessary. I wouldn't hide behind another name.

Plus I don't hate melee, after all I played it for 6 months before brawl came out. I just dislike it and prefer not to play it.

Edited for the fact I left words out >.>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Meh, at least you're honest about it and don't give stupid *** reasons like "IT'S DEAD" or "BRAWL HAS MOAR PLAYERZ/BETTAR GRAFFIX/WAIFAI" or "IT'S TIME TO EMBRACE THE CHANGE"

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Basically some random troll came on and trying to start another flame war of melee vs brawl and he got banned. And some people thought it was me for some reason and now all his posts are deleted.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
We don't need to address it any further, thank you. Really, just move on.

This is how traffic gets started! One little thing happens, and then everyone has to stop and look.

Just keep driving. Don't worry about it.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, it's fun browsing through Tai's photobucket. It's like a troll's toolbox. He's got an image in there for just about every situation.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Wow, Dark, you never post anymore.

This is the first time I've seen you post in... a while >__>

But yeah, Sean doesn't usually dress like a gangster.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Haha wow that didn't even look like him. Wasn't sure if it really was him, and I had to look at it really closely to see it.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I know who Schwartz is. They said that they just wanted to troll with a proxy, and they just happened to use the one that I told them I used a while back.

I'll not be exposing his or her identity.

Top Bottom