• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
brawl

i'm looking for something to do tuesday or wednesday night.

i'm sitting around bored in phoenix as we speak with nothing to do but go to sleep...(jet lag)
We can do something on Wednesday or Thursday, if you'd like. I'm sure STB can pull some strings in Glendale to welcome a new player.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm so moving here, by the way.
as soon as i find a good venue, expect tourneys like every 6 weeks, starting in like January when I start my new job.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yeah, Marco, as you can see, we all love Melee. So if you wouldn't mind, it'd be absolutely fantastic if you could! Friendlies are available if you want to play Brawl.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Oh, I love Melee. I absolutely hated Brawl until about a month ago. Now that I'm kind of a Brawl man now, I find it hard to play Melee competitively anymore. I'm all for Melee friendlies.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i would say that at least half of tucson likes brawl more. i know for fact that me, forward, bryan, and probably nicknyte like brawl more. i think the only ones who like melee more are philippe and jackie and maybe spence.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i would say that at least half of tucson likes brawl more. i know for fact that me, forward, bryan, and probably nicknyte like brawl more. i think the only ones who like melee more are philippe and jackie and maybe spence.
Like Brawl more? Or just PLAY Brawl more?

btw, your count got -1 because Nicknyte was on it LOL

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Why does it always end up with the 3 of you trying to say that melee is better than brawl every single time one of you posts?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
^ Well, in Melee it's Fox and Falco. And in Brawl, Falco and Dedede. Why do you ask?

Don't tell me you play Brawl too, whoever you are.

SchwartzBruder

Smash Rookie
Of course I play Brawl you *** wipe. That's what real men play now.

I am somebody you know but I am not telling.

BECAUSE YOUR AN ******* - ****ING ANIME ******** COCKSPANK

Haha, you play Falco and Dedede. What are you some monkey-bird lover? My Sonic could **** you up to Japan YOU BAKA.

SchwartzBruder

Smash Rookie
Aha, someone's butthurt. If you don't like it, cry some more and don't judge people by the games they play. Self-righteous monkey lover.

What's up AZ. I like playing Brawl but not Melee. I hate that craptastic game where's it's just Fox and Falco and Martha and the manly-womanly ninja. When's the next tournament since I wanna go but Im in yuma right now visiting my sick grandma

Fill me in, thanks AZ

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I dont know who you are but I dont like you. I wouldn't say that brawl is for the "real men" because melee definitely takes more skill to play, however I like you prefer to play brawl as well. But each person has their own opinions and arguing about that isn't worth the time.

To each his own.

Top Bottom