• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Snakeee Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

Majini

Smash Apprentice
right when the feed got cut off before I went to bed, Snakeee was beating up on Atomsk in a MM
When did he 2 stock M2K anyway? I didn't catch the feed until the match where NL was sent to losers
It wasn't at this tournament. ****, what was that tournament called?

OverLade

Smash Hero
right when the feed got cut off before I went to bed, Snakeee was beating up on Atomsk in a MM
When did he 2 stock M2K anyway? I didn't catch the feed until the match where NL was sent to losers
Snakeee 2 stocked M2K back at C3.

And Ally also 3 stocked Diembrandon.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Don't hate on Atomsk, he's the ****. But there are other vids of atomsk beating Snakeee, but I must say on the ally note:

SNAKEEE WHY DID YOU GO RC?!?!

Adapt

Smash Lord
ok, at C3... I didn't even think they played at Cat4.

I'm not hating on Atomsk
And I think Snakeee went RC because he loves the stage. He normally does well on it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
ok, at C3... I didn't even think they played at Cat4.

I'm not hating on Atomsk
And I think Snakeee went RC because he loves the stage. He normally does well on it.
I know, lol.
And it's not a good choice since Ally is such an adaptable player. I've played him, but online in July, when he wasn't as good lol. But he still beat me then.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I Have A Question Snakeee, Can You Give Me Some Tips On How To 3 Stock You?
**** you Wes lmao.

I can't believe the one match I got to play on that TV was that one -_-. And I don't regret picking that stage at all. I just played against him wrong, and couldn't adapt to him at all. He's an incredible player, and probably a littlle bit better than I am but I know I could win if I played it right. I should not have been trying to pressure him up close so much. I'm going to MM him at COT4 to try to redeem myself.

And Speculosity, Lylat is a great stage that I can't seem to understand exactly why lol. It seems to force the opponent into the air a lot more which is a big advantage. Also, it messes up some characters' recovery while that doesn't really affect ZSS' much at all.

Oh and I 3-0ed Atomsk in that MM, but he says he wasn't at his best. Well, we were both kind of discouraged after messing up in tourney. Too bad it got cut off though, because it ended with a d-smash to down B spike :). I did record it on NL's Wii though, so maybe he'll put it up.

Buuman

Smash Ace
personal shoutout to snakeee: fun playin ya man. And even more fun chilin with ya. can't wait for some more of your beast zuit suit training. I may come to cot4 with obm. GG' s bro

K

koka

Ally wasn't playing his best at this tourney, he was under too much pressure. Who wouldn't be, practically all of Canada was on his a$$ to win it. Word's going around that after the finals M2K and Ally played friendlies which were much closer, and I think Ally won more of them by just a little bit. Also, I know Ally isn't used to playing on widescreen, it throws him off (yeah, yeah, I'm a little bit biased towards him). I'd put money on it that at the next American tournament he goes to, he'll sweep the floor. I wish I could've made it, I woulda been screaming like I was his personal cheerleader. What other ZSS players went besides you and Buuman, Snakeee?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Still Ally is...uhm...beatable by all means. I think it depends on who's going to be there at the tourney if he does win. No question that he'll still place top though. I just think M2K can still take him.

Did Atomsk and Ally play 1v1? If they did I'd like to know the outcome there since the match up and all.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Well it was some bad planning on my part as well, my initial ride's license was suspended for a month, and I didn't make a back-up plan accordingly (wasn't sure exactly when it'd be suspended).

I should be making it to CoT4, at least :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's good at least. I wish I lived up North. I'm stuck in TN.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Well it was some bad planning on my part as well, my initial ride's license was suspended for a month, and I didn't make a back-up plan accordingly (wasn't sure exactly when it'd be suspended).

I should be making it to CoT4, at least :D
His ride's probably going to "overdose" and "die" or something, so he won't be able to make it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The only dying my ride to CoT4 will be doing is against Azen's Peach, last stock 150% when both his and Azen's attack connect :D

Game 3 D:

EDIT: He overdoses on SHEER AWESEOME though.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Um I still ask do you think Claw is as good/not as good/ or better than yourself?

Oh and I guess how are you ranked east coast.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I plan on redeeming myself against Ally next time...I may not even use ZSS, but I'm not sure. Because I do have another character that I seem to do much better against Snake with (sorry to disappoint you ZSS mains if I do that :()

Um I still ask do you think Claw is as good/not as good/ or better than yourself?

Oh and I guess how are you ranked east coast.
I don't like to rank myself like that, but most players on the EC say I'm better...but I'm sure there's a lot of ppl on the WC that would say the opposite lol. And we don't really have rankings over here, so I can't really say about the 2nd part. I think I can consistently get around top 5 in regional tournaments now, although I really blew it at the ECRC finals.

Btw, Dazwa you better get to COT4. Actually, anybody that reads this should make it. It's going to be the biggest Brawl tournament ever, and by far. I think there will be 200-300 people there at least, no exaggeration.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Yeah, Dazwa slightly inspired me to try Zuit suit. I've been working on her hardcore after lobster 3, but she def wasn't ready for Cat 4. I went strictly Dedede. Lmao at beating ninjalinks diddy on FD with dedede (it was a friendly) but still. It was toooo funny xD

CO18

Smash Hero
Still Ally is...uhm...beatable by all means. I think it depends on who's going to be there at the tourney if he does win. No question that he'll still place top though. I just think M2K can still take him.

Did Atomsk and Ally play 1v1? If they did I'd like to know the outcome there since the match up and all.
Yeah Ally beat Atomsk 2-0 in tournament and 3-1 in a mm. Then Azen's d3 beat him lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah Ally beat Atomsk 2-0 in tournament and 3-1 in a mm. Then Azen's d3 beat him lol
Lol. I picked up DDD right after watching Atomsk play. So far I'm loving him. Picked him to par pretty easily.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
oooh ohhh me! i haves a question, a really quicks easy question,

what it the meaning of life and the exact number pie equals?

also,what % will zss be able to kill olis easily and when is a good zss most punishable?

but seriously, yeah, i needs to know

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
How often do you use your nair? I use it a couple times and I'm wondering if there is a better altenative than nair.

CVaJJ

Smash Rookie
Are there any reliable and good ways to set up her Flip Kick's spike to KO?

So far, I've tried her D-Tilt after a series of Dash>Jab>Jab. D-Tilt>Flip Kick (over a void of course).
Another is Shield dash into a Grab, D-Throw, and then Flip Kick.

Snakeee

Smash Master
What should ZSS focus on when trying to punish mk?
Up airs when you're in the air, and tilts, mostly out of shield when you are on the ground. F-tilt works well out of shield when he is beside you. D-tilt works well, but he seems to actually be able to grab you sometimes even if he's out of range (he'll dash grab out of shield). For D-tilt I sometimes do more than one while crouching, because they might let down their shield after the first. Up tilt is the fastest option, but also the most punishable. I mostly only use that if I know it will hit. Do it just as an aerial finishes out of shield or if he is tilting you from too close a range.

oooh ohhh me! i haves a question, a really quicks easy question,

what it the meaning of life and the exact number pie equals?

also,what % will zss be able to kill olis easily and when is a good zss most punishable?

but seriously, yeah, i needs to know
Lol, ZSS can kill Olimar at somewhat low percents. B-airs and Up airs work really well, and her pressure game can allow side-B to poke through his shield.
ZSS is very punishable after a down B attack and d-air (but that's rare to use). If you space yourself you should be able to do a running up smash on the down B attack. Forward B is easily punishable if my spacing is off by even a bit, and probably if you powershield it as well. Paralyzer can be punished well too unless I'm really far away, in which case you should throw Pikmin and then dodge it.

How often do you use your nair? I use it a couple times and I'm wondering if there is a better altenative than nair.
I'm starting to use it a bit more now. It has slightly more range than up air, but the fact that the up air has that much range to begin with makes it usually the better choice. The n-air I find pretty good after a ledge hop, or to grab an item in the air especially through a platform. The enemy will often be hit at the same time you grab it.

Are there any reliable and good ways to set up her Flip Kick's spike to KO?

So far, I've tried her D-Tilt after a series of Dash>Jab>Jab. D-Tilt>Flip Kick (over a void of course).
Another is Shield dash into a Grab, D-Throw, and then Flip Kick.

That shouldn't really work honestly. A little trick I started doing for that though is jabbing someone off the stage, but spreading out the jabs enough that they fall under the stage. You can sometimes D-smash them after that, and then down B spike. :chuckle:

sasook

Smash Champion
A little trick I started doing for that though is jabbing someone off the stage, but spreading out the jabs enough that they fall under the stage. You can sometimes D-smash them after that, and then down B spike. :chuckle:
This man is pure genius. I love it, Snakeee, I love it. *gives a round of applause*

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
When you are at a freefall from an attack and the opponent is under you, do you airdodge so u can land safely? What tactics are there to land the ground safely?

Snakeee

Smash Master
This man is pure genius. I love it, Snakeee, I love it. *gives a round of applause*
lol thank you sir.

When you are at a freefall from an attack and the opponent is under you, do you airdodge so u can land safely? What tactics are there to land the ground safely?
Don't be obvious with landing by airdodging predictably or you'll get grabbed or worse every time. However, the main priority is to try to make sure you don't land right next to them in the first place. Our character has an option that other's don't, and that is her Down B. I usually save that move for when I am about to land. It gives you momentum in either direction which spaces you away from them, and could throw them off to begin with. No to mention the fact that you can often footstool the opponent as you down B over their head :p

Top Bottom