• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Snakeee Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Which also got wrecked, btw. By my haven't played him since a couple of months after brawl started MK. ;)

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
snakeee, why do you seem to change your zss color scheme alot?

is it like a reward system? I hear some pros kind of reward themselves with a new tag/color

Snakeee

Smash Master
snakeee, why do you seem to change your zss color sceme alot?

is it like a reward system? i hear some pros kind of reward themselves with a new tag/color
No, I just like being different colors, it makes it kind of more fun for me :laugh:

Besides, those suits probably get sweaty so she needs to change once in a while you know?

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
just curious, how com i see more pages. like right now, we are on page 87, but at the bottom i see a page 88 and 89, but if i click on them i go back to this page, 87?

it looks like this

Page 87 of 92 « First < 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 > Last »

even though the last one is 87

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
snakeee, do you think i should have a secondary to cover the big diddy and falco weakness, and slight MK and snake weakness?

maybe diddy or snake?

noradseven

Smash Lord
just curious, how com i see more pages. like right now, we are on page 87, but at the bottom i see a page 88 and 89, but if i click on them i go back to this page, 87?

it looks like this

Page 87 of 92 « First < 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 > Last »

even though the last one is 87
Every single page on smashboards is like this, Its bad html coding but shuuuuhh if you make fun of it the mods will give you an infraction...

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
After getting some useful information from Nick Riddle about the snake matchup and his feel on it, I'd like to ask you the same question as well. If Rainbow Cruise is banned what are some other stages you can take snake, that ofcourse would benifit ZSS?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Hey snakeee, I have a pretty character specific question to ask:

"How come you suck so much against EmuKiller?"

lolololololololololol get *****!

<3

PS: What's sad is that at 6:30am, I thought to troll this question ahead of time and navigated my way to the ZSS boards hoping that this Q&A thread would still be going on.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
pat, brinstar
Don't you think that stage is kind of a double-edged sword? I mean of course she can fool around with the bubbles to create armor piece combos, but the small boundaries mean snake is killing you earlier than usual, and we're trying to live longer. Also that top platform screams U-tilt.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
its a bad stage for him, its a good stage for us. we can basicly plank pretty good here, he has bad stage control, he has bad mobility overall, platforms suck for him, we have pretty nice juggles, armor pieces are epic here, we kill pretty darn early with uair over here, lava stops his recovery. to name a few

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
its a bad stage for him, its a good stage for us. we can basicly plank pretty good here, he has bad stage control, he has bad mobility overall, platforms suck for him, we have pretty nice juggles, armor pieces are epic here, we kill pretty darn early with uair over here, lava stops his recovery. to name a few
Alright I never looked at it that way, I'll try to learn Brinstar, and thanks

solecalibur

Smash Master
What are high level Falco's approaches to your iteam game (if you still use yours)
low level falcos are kind of easy to deal with as they just spam down b until there gone and is bad predictable but i havnt seen many high lvl falcos vs high lvl zss (more or less they pick up 2ndarys but im trying 100% zero suit)

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I might post in here more then the other thread, or just ask the same questions in both threads.

How do you **** DDD and what do you think the MU is?

edit:

Do you do any training mode grinding exercises?

somewhat akin to grinding BnBs, Oki set-ups and whatnot in other fighting games in brawl but instead of training mode you either have a modded training mode so its like normal brawl, or you play with infinate time because vanilla training mode is not like normal brawl AT ALL. [that and smash training modes generally suck in comparison with other training modes, but I don't wanna get into that].

copy and paste in three threads for your convenience/post count/just because.

Top Bottom