• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Snakeee Stuff... about Stuff" Thread

Snakeee

Smash Master
ZSS beats IC's pretty badly actually as far as I can see. However, I haven't played an IC's player that knew the match up REALLY well so I can't be 100% on this. Her spacing moves work well, and I think she does win regardless because Nana sometimes get's hit even when Popo shields especially against D-smash. Once ZSS has them in the air, she can juggle both of them at the same time pretty easily. Yeah, one grab and your stock may be gone, but it's like that for any character and ZSS is really good at avoiding grabs. Camp them really hard until you get your opening, and then go to aggro mode.

snakeee my question is are you going to enter the no johns tournament on april 4th upstate?
Most likely

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Their last application period was only like 6 months ago. Are they really going to start doing it every half-year?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Meh I guess, I didn't even know it was something you had to apply for lol. How do you do it?
I don't know exactly. The sonic boards were talking about it. They'll put up apps this month, apparently. It'd be nice to have some solid ZSS representation. I don't think anyone in the SBR really knows the character that well (not just the SBR, I don't think anyone really does).

Snakeee

Smash Master
I don't know exactly. The sonic boards were talking about it. They'll put up apps this month, apparently. It'd be nice to have some solid ZSS representation. I don't think anyone in the SBR really knows the character that well (not just the SBR, I don't think anyone really does).
Dazwa's not only in the SBR, but he's a mod as well. He's just as good as I am or possibly even better now.
And thanks for the info.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Application sticky should show up on the General board, that's where it was last time. You just respond to the thread with a filled out application and then they look over them all at the end of the period.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
My e-feelings have been shattered, actually.

If I was Dazwa, of course. I'm not. I'm Mic :D

Snakeee

Smash Master
So Snakeee, whats your whole impression on this new down-smash-footstool-combo-
thingy?

...too lazy to link...
It looks really amazing, yet....it's an infinite on ROB :ohwell:. Complete infinites should really be banned, and that's what may happen with it. I want to see if it can really be used on other characters to some extent, because I heard it can at very low percents.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
If you ban Infinites, you stifle the metagame, because if the Infinites are allowed, people are more likely to discover ways out of them (which is good for the game overall).

I'm not saying this isnt' Cheese, though.

Snakeee

Smash Master
If you ban Infinites, you stifle the metagame, because if the Infinites are allowed, people are more likely to discover ways out of them (which is good for the game overall).

I'm not saying this isnt' Cheese, though.
Sorry, but I really don't see the logic in that.
Banning an infinite should depend on how difficult it is to pull off, and I don't mean how hard it is to actually do the technique. It's not very difficult to get a d-smash off on ROB at all.

I don't really think the d-smash chain should be banned because of how difficult it is to land on Fox. Then again, I wouldn't say that infinites should be character specific either, so I really don't know where the line should be drawn to be honest.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
No offense, Snakeee, but you have that mindset, you might as well just go play Melee. Brawl is increasingly revealing itself to be about infinites, near-infinites, un-DI-able chain grabs, and any number of gay things. That's just how the game turned out, and if those things be banned, you have to wonder whether the game is really playable anyway.

Snakeee

Smash Master
No offense, Snakeee, but you have that mindset, you might as well just go play Melee. Brawl is increasingly revealing itself to be about infinites, near-infinites, un-DI-able chain grabs, and any number of gay things. That's just how the game turned out, and if those things be banned, you have to wonder whether the game is really playable anyway.
Trust me, I'm not DA (Deadly Alliance) who decided to host tourneys with no cg's, grab releases, metaknight, etc. I'm mostly fine with there being infinites, but it's just that this is way too simple to set up. It's not something I personally will complain about having on, but I think this one is just a little too much.

cba

Smash Master
did anyone try the haagen dasz Sticky Toffee Pudding ice cream?
that flavor was bangin' srsly.

now, lets watch "cba and jibbyjaont go to DairyQueen/BaskinRobins."

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Haagen Daz(wa) is the official Ice Cream of ZSS mains

if only there was a snake flavored one =(

cba

Smash Master
Haagen Daz(wa) is the official Ice Cream of ZSS mains

if only there was a snake flavored one =(
there is a one flavored like me....its called Chocolate Mousse Royale, read between the lines, it says "Cba"

and haagen "dazwa" is our official Ice Cream. Now, lets discuss the effects of Haagen Dazwa on ZSS mains.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It has never said Dawza. "Dawza," "Daswa," and even "Dwaza" are all incorrect, and hurt my feelings when said.

sasook

Smash Champion
The opponent can get out after the first throw. It looks like a CG, but it's not (sadly).

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Trust me, I'm not DA (Deadly Alliance) who decided to host tourneys with no cg's, grab releases, metaknight, etc. I'm mostly fine with there being infinites, but it's just that this is way too simple to set up. It's not something I personally will complain about having on, but I think this one is just a little too much.
I know what you mean. I don't really like that there are dumb things like this in Brawl. On the other hand, I don't believe in not using a tool simply because I don't like it. If I can tighten a nut with with a socket wrench, why would I try to do it with a monkey wrench? Then again, it could be worse; we could be DDD mains. :p

I'm not particularly bothered if it only works on two characters, to be honest. ROB is kinda not such a great character anyway. All of the ROB mains in NC either don't play him 100% the time, or have switched over to another character entirely. And if it works on Snake (which I've not yet seen proof of), then hell yes; **** Snake.

Top Bottom