• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Anti-Megaman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Or it could be because during that time period Americans didn't find Japanese animation/ illustration appealing. Some shows I have found were secretly imported and not revealed as Japanese origin just to make it on the market

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
...Or it could be because during that time period Americans didn't find Japanese animation/ illustration appealing. Some shows I have found were secretly imported and not revealed as Japanese origin just to make it on the market
The Dark Ages, they were... A good example I remember was the initial release of Hayao Miyazaki's masterpiece Nausicaa in the 1980's as "Warriors of the Wind." Would believe that this...

and THIS...

are in fact the same movie? (Albeit the latter being heavily cut and editing...) :dizzy:

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
I knew about that Warriors of the Wind thing, but where the heck did they get a PEGASUS!!? HAHA! Dark times indeed.

This topic is CRAZY!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

bluebomber22

Smash Champion

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Super alex please, please this is a tip in life: If you don't know **** about what your talking about. Then get the **** off.

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
NO he's just a stupid virtual loser that needs chips for powers
DOWN WITH MEGAMAN
well sora is a ***gotass who swims like a mermaid singing ***got disney songs. ***got keyblade **** omg hes gonna hurt me with a giant key holy**** omg ***got powers ****ing mickeymouse and horse****

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
well sora is a ***gotass who swims like a mermaid singing ***got disney songs. ***got keyblade **** omg hes gonna hurt me with a giant key holy**** omg ***got powers ****ing mickeymouse and horse****
There is nothing wrong with Disney. Would you rather have your children grow up on Disney movies or the american Jerry Springer show? That is what's wrong with society these days is that young toddlers and children are growing up on perverted and violent television shows. Disney at least tries to instill morals into them.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow KAFOR please don't try and pretend you know anything about the world because by your previous statement you obviously don't.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Wow KAFOR please don't try and pretend you know anything about the world because by your previous statement you obviously don't.
I want to ask you my good friend, what inconsistency in my previous statement were you referring to?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
There is nothing wrong with Disney. Would you rather have your children grow up on Disney movies or the american Jerry Springer show? That is what's wrong with society these days is that young toddlers and children are growing up on perverted and violent television shows. Disney at least tries to instill morals into them.
Watch Little Mermaid much?

I think Legolastorm is talking about the Disney CORPORATION, it's all been excessively evil since Walt died.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Number one, Legolastum, that comment of yours was unnecessary. Come on, we don't need flaming over the current state of children's programs on a SMASH BROTHERS WEBSITE!

Number two, I don't really like Mega Man either. He just rubs me the wrong way, although I admit the side-scroller games are fun. Probably because he is blatantly anime-inspired nowadays.

However, this doesn't mean I don't think he should in Brawl. I know for a fact that there are a lot of people who want him, and just because I don't want him doesn't mean I should be rooting for others to be dissappointed.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Sorry its just how you so ignorantly blame violence on television.
So you believe violence doesn't play a part in children's development? What about the recent crime rates in the U.S.?

I don't mean any harm, but I can understand your naivety to the subject judging from your rather "tender" age.

I digress, back to the subject at hand!

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
Perversion you say?
http://snopes.com/disney/films/films.asp
I rest my case.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
So you believe violence doesn't play a part in children's development? What about the recent crime rates in the U.S.?

I don't mean any harm, but I can understand your naivety to the subject judging from your rather "tender" age.

Violence no one gives a **** about. It's the ****ty rappers who influence young minds. Real groups like Onyx don't say IMMAH CRANK DAT HO AND POP SOME BISHES. Crime Rates like I've said, come from such ****ty trends from IE Souldier Boy and Fifty Cent. Fifty Cent is a joke. Souldier Boy is admired for his ballet dancing.

Don't pin everything on Television. Disney isn't teaching children the correct thngs. I mean, they interperated the Pocahantis story completely wrong. It's like they're trying to confuse kids for their Social Studies classes. Hell, there's nothing educational about them.

They're just hypnotising big****s who try to take money for taking all the credit for books into movies. Name one 3 year old who doesn't think Disney Invented The Beauty and The BEast. They're just lucky the copyrights expired since the ACTUAL authors died. Don't say Walt Disney is educational in any way.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Number one, Legolastum, that comment of yours was unnecessary. Come on, we don't need flaming over the current state of children's programs on a SMASH BROTHERS WEBSITE!

Number two, I don't really like Mega Man either. He just rubs me the wrong way, although I admit the side-scroller games are fun. Probably because he is blatantly anime-inspired nowadays.

However, this doesn't mean I don't think he should in Brawl. I know for a fact that there are a lot of people who want him, and just because I don't want him doesn't mean I should be rooting for others to be dissappointed.
He always was blatantly anime-inspired, even back in the old Classic series. Rock Man is based off Astroboy and other like era series. The only reason the anime-aspects are so easy to see is the power of the systems allows those levels of graphics.

Cinder

Smash Master
I fail to understand how the corporation is "evil" since Mr. Disney. Mind to elaborate on the subject?

Violence no one gives a **** about. It's the ****ty rappers who influence young minds. Real groups like Onyx don't say IMMAH CRANK DAT HO AND POP SOME BISHES. Crime Rates like I've said, come from such ****ty trends from IE Souldier Boy and Fifty Cent. Fifty Cent is a joke. Souldier Boy is admired for his ballet dancing.

Don't pin everything on Television. Disney isn't teaching children the correct thngs. I mean, they interperated the Pocahantis story completely wrong. It's like they're trying to confuse kids for their Social Studies classes. Hell, there's nothing educational about them.

They're just hypnotising big****s who try to take money for taking all the credit for books into movies. Name one 3 year old who doesn't think Disney Invented The Beauty and The BEast. They're just lucky the copyrights expired since the ACTUAL authors died. Don't say Walt Disney is educational in any way.
When did this turn into a Disney discussion? Can we get back to our kitten discussion, plz?

Bumping stupid threads FTW! Sorry, guys, but this is too much fun:p...

So, back on topic...flaming Lord Hokage...LH, kitten is still attacking you...give us a good reason MM shouldn't be in Brawl...not that you will, but I can dream, can't I:laugh:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I official rename this "The Spam/Post Count Raising/Flame/Kitten Thread."

Foe

Smash Journeyman
[flameshield/] I too do not want Megaman for Brawl because I don't want much 3rd party characters. Sonic was a given and Snake is cool but to me that's enough. If I had any 3rd prty it should be Bomberman or geno because I feel they are much more Nintendo-ish.[/flameshield]

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Oh god, this thread is still up...
Why is everyone replying to this? (I'm being a hypocrite aren't I)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
[flameshield/] I too do not want Megaman for Brawl because I don't want much 3rd party characters. Sonic was a given and Snake is cool but to me that's enough. If I had any 3rd prty it should be Bomberman or geno because I feel they are much more Nintendo-ish.[/flameshield]
y'know......besides the fact that megaman has been on nintendo more times than both of them combined.

wait, why exactly am I taking this thread seriously? everyone knows this is the "The Spam/Post Count Raising/Flame/Kitten Thread." why aren't there any kittens on this page?

much better ^_^

Cinder

Smash Master
Oh god, this thread is still up...
Why is everyone replying to this? (I'm being a hypocrite aren't I)
Because it's fun watching Lord Hokage go on random tirades about how stupid MM is...it's a blast...

@Allstar: gotta agree with ya on Geno, but I'm not too sure about Bomberman...I'd still prefer Geno=MM>Bomberman...but that's just me...

@Tirkaro: pwnage...

Now, let's being the kitten discussion, shall we...hold on, let me quote myself...

Now, let's begin the kitten discussion, shall we?
I've even got a moveset:
B-Mew: Kitten mews, lulling any nearby opponent into an "awww" phase
>B-Scratch: Kitten lunges forward, slashing wildly
vB-Poor litter box training: need I say more?
^B-Scared Jump: Kitten is startled and jumps toward the stage

FS: Wild Mauling: Kitten mauls the closest opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom