• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Anti-Megaman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
god, I'm am sick & tired of people wanting too see this guy in Brawl!

JUST SAY NO SAKURAI

to my point, the reason I don't want him making it to Brawl is because I feel there are much more deserving 3rd party characters then him such as Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games, has well as Geno, or maybe even another Sonic character would be great but anyway, I made this thread for all Anti-Megaman people out there because I basically don't like him

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You missed the Anti-thread craze by a while...

vesperview

Smash Hero
Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games.
* Mega Man – Famicom/NES, 1987
* Mega Man 2 – Famicom/NES, 1988
* Mega Man 3 – Famicom/NES, Arcade, 1990
* Mega Man 4 – Famicom/NES, 1991
* Mega Man 5 – Famicom/NES, 1992
* Mega Man 6 (Japan/US only) – Famicom/NES, 1993
* Mega Man 7 – Super Famicom/Super NES, 1995
* Mega Man 8 – PlayStation & Sega Saturn, 1997
* Rockman & Forte (Japan only) – Super Famicom, 1998
# Mega Man in Dr. Wily's Revenge – Game Boy, 1991
# Mega Man II – Game Boy, 1991
# Mega Man III – Game Boy, 1992
# Mega Man IV – Game Boy, 1993
# Mega Man V – Game Boy, 1994 (had additional Super Game Boy support)

I don't see your point, this is just spam now.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I find it amusing that your reasoning for Bomber Man is that hes been in several Nintendo games, yet Mega Man started on the NES and has had very few games which weren't on Nintendo systems, and many which were Nintendo exclusives - certainly far more Nintendo games than Bomber Man. The irony pleases me.

Anyway, don't expect to get much support. Mega Man is an old icon of the gaming world, with far more fans than haters, especially among Nintendo fans who have been exposed to him for so long.

Zevox

tirkaro

Smash Champion
the fact that you just said "anti-megaman" and posted a picture of X, and the fact that you want another sonic character already makes me *facepalm*

seriously, how the hell is megaman less deserving than bomberman, geno, or ANOTHER sonic character? he's been with nintendo since the beginning, and is certainly more deserving than any of those people. but I'm not going to bother getting too deep with you. a n00b is a n00b after all ╥_─

E:
because he sux!
forget it, there really is no point in arguing with you.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
my point about Bomberman is that he has alos been with Nintendo and is jsut as popular as Megaman

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I find it amusing that your reasoning for Bomber Man is that hes been in several Nintendo games, yet Mega Man started on the NES and has had very few games which weren't on Nintendo systems, and many which were Nintendo exclusives - certainly far more Nintendo games than Bomber Man. The irony pleases me.

Anyway, don't expect to get much support. Mega Man is an old icon of the gaming world, with far more fans than haters, especially among Nintendo fans who have been exposed to him for so long.

Zevox
Bomberman started on the NES too...Nothing wrong with Bomberman

Zevox

Smash Lord
Bomberman started on the NES too...Nothing wrong with Bomberman
I'm aware, and have nothing against the little guy - he'd make a decent Brawler IMO, even if he isn't one of my personal top choices. Just pointing out the overall irony of using that to justify Bomber Man while raving against Mega Man.

Zevox

Shuma

Smash Hero
I agree with Lord Hokage(Naruto O_o) Megaman shouldnt be in he is blue and gay

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
LULZ. I'm so with you TC. Bomberman is wayyyy better. Here's my Bomberman Moveset.

B: Bomb
B> : Bomb Throw
BV: Bomb again
B^: Bomb Jump

Final Smash: Bombs!

Finally someone who appreaciates bomberman over that good for nothing Megaman, I respect you

Sir James

The Doctor
This is such a lame thread....I can't believe I'm posting in here. Megaman deserves a third party slot more so than Sonic. Megaman was almost an iconic figure back in the NES days. If you had an NES, you had the mario series and the Megaman series. Sonic didn't show up on Nintendo consoles until the Gamecube. The blue bomber has been with us since the NES days! He should be in the game based on the sheer fact that we have seen Megaman for around 20 years on Nintendo consoles.

In addition to his age and loyalty to Nintendo, the games he is in are awesome. Sure, there were some bad Megaman series (the battle network) but overall the Megaman games are amazing.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
why did I have the feeling you wouldn't be able to detect sarcasm?

unless you're also being sarcastic. then you're just confusing, believe it!
I dunno, but you just sounded like Naruto, anyway anyone else here dislike him (not being sarcastic of course)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Pshhh Megaman is OK. I'd love to see how many more Anti-Sonic peope there are. I'm an anti-Sonic guy out of spite because of ***s *****ing about

Shuma

Smash Hero
Considering his name is drawn from Naruto(yeah i watched the series come and kill me) yeah, this thread is full of fail.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i was never a fan of megaman. i don't hate him or anything, but i never played his game and he is just somewhat unappealing to me. personal perference. i don't really like his look for one thing.

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
You can't detect sarcasm, you hate Megaman, and you referenced Naruto. This thread is bleeding Fail.
Bomber Man can do more than just attack with bombs. >_> I hate when people say that. Sarcasm or not.

Anyway, Mega Man is the top choice right now REGARDLESS TC of what you want. Geno is slightly less possible, and Bomber Man I love him, but I doubt he will unless out of mercy Sakurai chooses him.

Although I would love to see Geno, and Bomber Man along with Mega Man. [The White bomber vs. The Blue Bomber.]

I also hope no other Sonic character gets in. TPC are a guest. Not a rental.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
never played em cause they didn't look fun. i used to hang out at a friends' house and watch him play, and i just didn't find it interesting. just not into it, didn't like the art style(sprite art style?) etc..

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
but it's Sakurai's decision, not your's so I hope he decides not to include Megaman, because when I get Brawl he he doesn't show up, I will be laughing so hard at all you fools who think Megaman would appear

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
These pictures say it all.

Megaman Nintendo System Games:

Mega Man – Famicom/NES, 1987
Mega Man 2 – Famicom/NES, 1988
Mega Man 3 – Famicom/NES, Arcade, 1990
Mega Man 4 – Famicom/NES, 1991
Mega Man 5 – Famicom/NES, 1992
Mega Man 6 (Japan/US only) – Famicom/NES, 1993
Mega Man 7 – Super Famicom/Super NES, 1995
Mega Man 8 – PlayStation & Sega Saturn, 1997
Rockman & Forte (Japan only) – Super Famicom, 1998 – Re-released as Mega Man & Bass worldwide on Game Boy Advance in 2002.
Mega Man & Bass – Game Boy Advance, 2002
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (North America only) – GameCube/PlayStation 2/Xbox, 2004 / GBA.
Mega Man X Collection (North America only)-GameCube / PlayStation 2, 2005/2006
Mega Man in Dr. Wily's Revenge – Game Boy, 1991
Mega Man II – Game Boy, 1991
Mega Man III – Game Boy, 1992
Mega Man IV – Game Boy, 1993
Mega Man V – Game Boy, 1994 (had additional Super Game Boy support)
Wily & Right no RockBoard: That's Paradise (Japan only) – Famicom, 1993
Mega Man's Soccer (Japan/US only) – Super NES, 1994
Mega Man X – Super Famicom/SNES, PC, 1993
Mega Man X2 – Super Famicom/SNES, 1994
Mega Man X3 – Super Famicom/SNES, 1995
Mega Man Xtreme – Game Boy Color, 2000
Mega Man Xtreme 2 – Game Boy Color, 2001
Mega Man X: Command Mission – GameCube, PlayStation 2, 2004
Mega Man X Collection (US only) – GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, 2005
Mega Man Legends/Mega Man 64 – PlayStation, Nintendo 64, PC, PlayStation Portable (Japan only), 1997, 1998
Mega Man Battle Network – Game Boy Advance, 2001
Mega Man Network Transmission – GameCube, 2003
Mega Man Battle Network 2 – Game Boy Advance, 2001
'Mega Man Battle Network 3 White Version – Game Boy Advance, 2003
Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue Version – Game Boy Advance, 2003
Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge – Game Boy Advance, 2003
Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun – Game Boy Advance, 2004
Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon – Game Boy Advance, 2004
Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Japan only) – Game Boy Advance, 2004
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team ProtoMan – Game Boy Advance, 2004
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel – Game Boy Advance, 2004
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS – Nintendo DS, 2005
Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar – Game Boy Advance, 2006
Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar – Game Boy Advance, 2006
Mega Man Zero – Game Boy Advance, 2002
Mega Man Zero 2 – Game Boy Advance, 2003
Mega Man Zero 3 – Game Boy Advance, 2004
Mega Man Zero 4 – Game Boy Advance, 2005
Mega Man ZX – Nintendo DS, 2006
Mega Man ZX Advent – Nintendo DS, 2007
Mega Man Star Force Pegasus – Nintendo DS, 2007
Mega Man Star Force Leo – Nintendo DS, 2007
Mega Man Star Force Dragon – Nintendo DS, 2007
Ryūsei no Rockman 2 Berserk x Shinobi – Nintendo DS, 2007
Ryūsei no Rockman 2 Berserk x Dinosaur – Nintendo DS, 2007

I WIN! YOU FAIL! GET OVER IT! YOU SUCK! :p

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
but it's Sakurai's decision, not your's so I hope he decides not to include Megaman, because when I get Brawl he he doesn't show up, I will be laughing so hard at all you fools who think Megaman would appear
>_> Are you insane?

Sakurai listens to the audience. And a high amount want MM in. Although I do agree X should get in over original IMHO. [X rocks with Dash attacks ]

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
and we all hope Sakurai includes him so we can laugh at you for being an idiot

Zevox

Smash Lord
You know, there were plenty of people who used to say that exact same thing about Sonic. Then came October 10th.

Never assume. Mega Man may be in, he may not be, but either way he is certainly possible. Saying things like that merely makes you look foolish, especially if he ends up in the game.

Zevox

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but Megaman's games are MAD boring...I'd have to pick Bomberman over him if it was down to those two, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom