• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Anti-Megaman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nice Sig its good to see someone else who wants Soul Calibur characters for brawl.
Yeah cause they were the ones that got the 2nd most wanted 3rd party spot on sakurai poll and NOT megaman [/sarcasm]

Do you just sway back and fourth from Megaman support thread to Anti megaman thread just so u can **** with me wow now u sir, have no life
Wait... arent YOU doing the same??

WALUIGI IN BRAWL-SIZE FAIL!!

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah cause they were the ones that got the 2nd most wanted 3rd party spot on sakurai poll and NOT megaman [/sarcasm]

Wait... arent YOU doing the same??

WALUIGI IN BRAWL-SIZE FAIL!!
Ya know this is stupid lets just act like muture adults and stop this nonesense

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Well u kinda broke that line by saying MEXICO IS GOD'SBLINDSPOT U STUPID RACIST N00B!
You just keep saying that will I go read some mre interesting threads like the "Ridley for Brawl" thread please dont follow me. I'd like to read about one of my favorite nintendo villians in peace.

Stryks

Smash Hero
You just keep saying that will I go read some mre interesting threads like the "Ridley for Brawl" thread please dont follow me. I'd like to read about one of my favorite nintendo villians in peace.
Well racist I was reading one of MY fav. characters of all TIME, megaman, and then U came bashin about inflating girlfriends, racissm, callin americans stupid, and so on...

So let me get this straight: U can bash and say stupid stuff, but we can bash back?

FAIL

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Well racist I was reading one of MY fav. characters of all TIME, megaman, and then U came bashin about inflating girlfriends, racissm, callin americans stupid, and so on...

So let me get this straight: U can bash and say stupid stuff, but we can bash back?

FAIL
::yawn:: time for school.

Cinder

Smash Master
And I thought this thread was dead...and btw...am I not a thread basher:laugh:...you could've at least settled for me...:ohwell:

Can we get back on topic? I miss the Kitten/LH-flaming discussion...

And KBX, STFU...you're just gonna cause trouble...all you're doing is pissing people off...

btw...if Megaman gets in (the chances of which are HUGE), I'd expect the classic design...just 'cuz it's more well known and traditional...but that's just me...

estion11

Smash Apprentice
I pronounce this thread the official discussion thread of sunset rubdowns most recent album, Random Spirit Lover. I dont want flaming only general apraisals and critics of the album, but critics should be minimal as the album is overwhelmingly amazing and if you disagree your bad at music.

.....................................!DISCUSS!......................................

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna start a thread soon.

Gonna call it The OfficialAnti-Lord Hokage Thread'.

Our goal is to harrass you so much that you leave this forum and then kill yourself.

=]

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm gonna start a thread soon.

Gonna call it The OfficialAnti-Lord Hokage Thread'.

Our goal is to harrass you so much that you leave this forum and then kill yourself.

=]
Seriously, do that.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
god, I'm am sick & tired of people wanting too see this guy in Brawl!

JUST SAY NO SAKURAI

to my point, the reason I don't want him making it to Brawl is because I feel there are much more deserving 3rd party characters then him such as Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games, has well as Geno, or maybe even another Sonic character would be great but anyway, I made this thread for all Anti-Megaman people out there because I basically don't like him
If we are talking about Regular Megaman then hes been on multiply Nintendo games.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
god, I'm am sick & tired of people wanting too see this guy in Brawl!

JUST SAY NO SAKURAI

to my point, the reason I don't want him making it to Brawl is because I feel there are much more deserving 3rd party characters then him such as Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games, has well as Geno, or maybe even another Sonic character would be great but anyway, I made this thread for all Anti-Megaman people out there because I basically don't like him
That's totally not Mega Man/Rockman, that's Mega Man X/Rockman X. They're as much the same person as Zelda & Link.

Edit:
As for a list of Mega Man/Rockman games on Nintendo systems:

• Mega Man/Rockman - FC/NES
  • Mega Man 2/Rockman 2: Dr. Wily no Nazo - FC/NES
  • Mega Man 3/Rockman 3: Dr. Wily no Saigo!? - FC/NES
  • Mega Man 4/Rockman 4: Aratanaru Yabou!! - FC/NES
  • Mega Man 5/Rockman 5: Blues no Wana!? - FC/NES
  • Mega Man 6/Rockman 6: Shijousai Dai no Tatakai!! - FC/NES
  • Mega Man 7/Rockman 7: Shukumei no Taiketsu! - SFC/SNES
  • Mega Man & Bass/Rockman & Forte - SFC/GBA (Japan only until ported to GBA)
  • Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge/Rockman World - GB
  • Mega Man II/Rockman World 2 - GB
  • Mega Man III/Rockman World 3 - GB
  • Mega Man IV/Rockman World 4 - GB
  • Mega Man V/Rockman World 5 - SGB
  • Wily & Right's Rockboard: That's Paradise - FC (Japan only)
  • Mega Man's Soccer/Rockman's Soccer - SFC/SNES
  • Mega Man Anniversary Collection - GCN/GBA (GBA version was canceled; was going to be a compilation of the 5 GB Mega Man titles, AKA the Rockman Worlds. US only. Includes Mega Man 8/Rockman 8: Metal Heroes, which was previously only on the Sega Saturn & Playstation. Also includes Mega Man: The Power Battle/Rockman: The Power Battle & Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters/Rockman 2: The Power Fighters, which were previously only in arcades.)
  • Mega Man X Collection - GCN (I mention this because it includes Mega Man: Battle & Chase/Rockman: Battle & Chase, which was previously only on the Playstation.)

Mega Man/Rockman apparently makes cameos in:
  • SvC: Card Fighters DS - NDS
  • Mighty Final Fight - FC/NES
  • Auto Modellista - GCN
  • Street Fighter Zero 3 - GBA

The only one out of those 4 that I've played is SvC: Card Fighters DS, so it might be a different Mega Man/Rockman in the other 3. Regardless, this is a pretty big list of Nintendo games in which to have starred and cameoed. I count 17 excluding the ones that are only cameos.

Edit 2:
I asked a friend of mine, & apparently Auto Modellista's Rockman cameos are Battle Network/EXE & Legends/DASH. He said Mighty Final Fight & Street Fighter Zero 3's cameos are of the original Mega Man/Rockman, though.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And this is a prime example of why we don't have anti-character topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom