• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Anti-Megaman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
And just because some char has a huge folowing and you can come up with four varying b moves should not guarantee a spot in smash bros. Bomberman is out of thequestion too
Your a nub, megaman would not be even close to a samus copy. Play the game you douche.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
god, I'm am sick & tired of people wanting too see this guy in Brawl!

JUST SAY NO SAKURAI

to my point, the reason I don't want him making it to Brawl is because I feel there are much more deserving 3rd party characters then him such as Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games, has well as Geno, or maybe even another Sonic character would be great but anyway, I made this thread for all Anti-Megaman people out there because I basically don't like him
Is it even possible for someone to hate Megaman so passionately? Wow...who would of thought. Oh well, I suppose these things just can't be helped.:ohwell:

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Megaman won't be in!!! period!!!
why?
Capcom would love it!
Nintindo said one more 3rd party can be in!
fans want him in!
he has a move set!
he fits in!
he has been on 10342352435 nes games! (and throw in some gba snes DS games.... and some gamecube and n64,,,, and some other random ones

Ray Mk III for win!!

Takamaru 4 win!!
yes! they both rock! but they all can be in! (unless ray is 3rd party, which i don't think he is) megaman VS takamaru VS ray! that would be cool.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
^ dude go f*ck yourself with them, I'd rather see MK II Ray or Leon from Resident Evil instead

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
^ dude go f*ck yourself with them, I'd rather see MK II Ray or Leon from Resident Evil instead
Do you think what you'd rather see has anything to do with what you're going to see?

I'd rather see a pile of unmarked $100 bills in front of me, instead of this keyboard. But here I am, typing this message to you, likely not making any difference to society or your life instead of smearing Benjamins all over my face. Life is cruel that way.

RDK

Smash Hero
Do you think what you'd rather see has anything to do with what you're going to see?

I'd rather see a pile of unmarked $100 bills in front of me, instead of this keyboard. But here I am, typing this message to you, likely not making any difference to society or your life instead of smearing Benjamins all over my face. Life is cruel that way.
LOL, I love you so much, Rhymes.

And nice Falcon ownage up there.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If this thread get any more posts, I'm going to create a device to punch people over the internet just for this thread.

estion11

Smash Apprentice
I hate this thread, I am a huge supporter of megaman and bomberman. I played all the megaman games back in the snes days and bomberman 64 was epic. This thread is tearing me apart i think we should all agree to disagree and come together in hate of waluigi. And @Tirkaro that cat Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas pic was priceless.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Im tired of people saying this about the 3rd parties so here it is again.

THERE WAS NEVER A GIVEN NUMBER OF 3RD PARTY REPS, WE CAN HAVE MORE PEOPLE! THERE WAS AN ESTIMATE NOT A PRECISE NUMBER!

Blood Alpha

Smash Cadet
Megaman owns and deserves a spot in brawl over any of the other 3rd party characters. Anyway he's the character i want to see in the most now and with good reason, he's long over due.

RDK

Smash Hero
Megaman owns and deserves a spot in brawl over any of the other 3rd party characters. Anyway he's the character i want to see in the most now and with good reason, he's long over due.
1. Sonic
2. Megaman
3. Bomberman
4. Cloud Strife
5. Geno (Yuck)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
@ Enigma: Sakurai said he wants 2 to 3 third party characters... of course it isnt set in stone but thats what Sakurai said he wants and well... thats all that counts.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
But they aren't making this game for you, so what you like better is not that great of an argument

Add some more stuff to the front page, like some data on bomberman and all the replacements you wanted in

And I like megaman >=0

cccck

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a problem with Megaman being in the game I just think he doesn't have a chance in hell of amking it.
good thing this game is not set in hell hun?

can you name 3 good reasons why he would not be in

Venraneld

Smash Cadet
MegaMan rocks and I would love to have him in Brawl. It's an honor to be put into a Smash game and in my opinion he's the most deserving third party character. I just wanna know one way or the other if he's in or not so all this bickering will stop.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i like megaman but he has no chnce to come to brawl even if sakurai dies and a megaman fan is the owner of smash + u already have a megaman take sonic and cut his hair lol

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
1. Sonic
2. Megaman
3. Bomberman
4. Cloud Strife
5. Geno (Yuck)
@ Enigma: Sakurai said he wants 2 to 3 third party characters... of course it isnt set in stone but thats what Sakurai said he wants and well... thats all that counts.
suprisingly enough these sum up my views on megaman being in brawl, except megaman was the one character I wanted in brawl most from the begging.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
i like megaman but he has no chnce to come to brawl even if sakurai dies and a megaman fan is the owner of smash + u already have a megaman take sonic and cut his hair lol
becuse? how come no one has a reason for anything here? why won't megaman get in? why does he deserve a spot?

people need reasons! ...oh what the point it's the internet.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh yeah cause megaman is SO a hedgehog and is uber fast... stupid n00b

seriously megaman is the 2nd most wanted 3rd party, sakurai said he would want a max of 3 3rd parties, snake got it and the most wanted of them all got in too, being second means he has a HUGE shot to ge in... ok give me ur reasons on WHY he has no chance to be in brawl? cmon i f'king dare u...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord

He's using the Anti-Marth theory! Sonic and Megaman are both blue, Sonic's confirmed so OBVIOUSLY Megaman doesn't have a chance!

*sarcasm over*

However everyone is intitled to their own opinion...personally I wouldn't mind if Mega made it but I can see why people wouldn't like him. However, if you're going to dislike a character at least play their games so that you have some reasoning behind why you dislike them...

Cinder

Smash Master
i like megaman but he has no chnce to come to brawl even if sakurai dies and a megaman fan is the owner of smash
O rly? I didn't know Sakurai was on the boards...welcome, Mr. Sakurai, Cinder at your service *salute*

u already have a megaman take sonic and cut his hair lol

Hmmm...no, I don't see it...no wait...OMG, I can't tell them apart! OMG, MM can't be in cuz Sonic with a haircut looks like him, ZOMFG!!
[/sarcasm]

Why don't people just admit that he has a chance, but isn't guaranteed? It pisses me off when people come in and say "so-and-so has no chance"...unless it's Kinnikuman:laugh:...or another anime character...people that come in and say a character can't not be in (sorry for the double negative...it's bad grammar, I know >_<) piss me off too...

No one here knows exactly who's in or out, and saying stuff like what I mentioned above is inaccurate and pisses people off...the only person who decides whether or not a character has a chance is Sakurai...

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
Megaman ain't getting in because....

-he's looks too similar to Samus just differating in color plus have similar moves
- Resident Evil is more popular than Megaman
- it's unlikely that they will put his classic form in it even if he does end up making it which I pray doesn't happens, so I can laugh at all you fools who think will actually make it

Cinder

Smash Master
Megaman ain't getting in because....

-he's looks too similar to Samus just differating in color plus have similar moves
OMG, how many times do we have to say it...play the f***in' games! I'm getting sick of this **** argument...

- Resident Evil is more popular than Megaman
Proof...now...or it ain't true...

- it's unlikely that they will put his classic form in it even if he does end up making it which I pray doesn't happens, so I can laugh at all you fools who think will actually make it
I am really tired of you...obviously my last post had no effect on you...so I will quote it...

Cinder said:
Why don't people just admit that he has a chance, but isn't guaranteed? It pisses me off when people come in and say "so-and-so has no chance"...unless it's Kinnikuman...or another anime character...people that come in and say a character can't not be in (sorry for the double negative...it's bad grammar, I know >_<) piss me off too...

No one here knows exactly who's in or out, and saying stuff like what I mentioned above is inaccurate and pisses people off...the only person who decides whether or not a character has a chance is Sakurai...
The point I'm trying to make is that we are all entitled to our opinions, and if you can't respect another person's opinion, people will hate you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom