• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Anti-Megaman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
who cares if alot of fans get hyped over this blue bomber! so what!! Sonic got in because he's sonic and was a major mascot in Sega that rivaled Mario, but Megaman on the other hand well....he suxand isn't as big of an icon as Sonic so yeah Megaman AIN"T GETTING IN!!! deal with it, you are not Sakurai!
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Sakurai, I didn't recognize you...why didn't you put Megaman in Brawl?

I will now talk about Kittens:p
</sarcasm>

Dude, what is your problem...I'd like to see some hard evidence that Megaman isn't in...'cuz Sakurai hasn't said it...unless you're, like, his personal aide...which you AIN'T...

And learn some basic English...this is horrible writing...you fail...

I now leave you (for, like, five seconds) with one word: Kittens...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Megaman is blue you fools sonic is blue you dum go comit suicide noob
I hope you are being sarcastic. And if you aren't....have you ever played a Megaman game=???

And to this threads creator, no one likes you, no one will ever like you. You have no friends, no life, and never will have one. Just GTFO, and stop failing at smash, dissing Megaman, and life. You are such a failure that when you look up failure in the dictionary, you don't even see a definition. You just see pictures of YOUR FACE! :p

Know wat you are dissing before you diss it. You have never played a Megaman game, ever. You are a ignorant fool who needs to shut their mouth, stop typing, and stop sucking. Seriously.

Shuma

Smash Hero
And Shuma, we don't need another arrogant fool on the boards. *points at sandman and luke groundwalker* Stop commenting him.
Arrogant me? never!. I mean, what do you mean by "commenting him" ?

Edit:

I hope you are being sarcastic. And if you aren't....have you ever played a Megaman game=???
............................................... and more ...................................

OF course i'm being sarcastic, it was a Starmie inpersonation, or has everyone here forgotten him!?

vesperview

Smash Hero
Impossible to counter arguments in favor of Megaman:

Videogame Icon
On Sakurai's Poll
Capcom's Mascot
Has a sea of titles in Nintendo systems
Moveset that writes itself
countless variations to choose from (although the original one is the best)

So there, you can't counter that and you FAIL my friend!

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice

And to this threads creator, no one likes you, no one will ever like you. You have no friends, no life, and never will have one. Just GTFO, and stop failing at smash, dissing Megaman, and life. You are such a failure that when you look up failure in the dictionary, you don't even see a definition. You just see pictures of YOUR FACE! :p

Know wat you are dissing before you diss it. You have never played a Megaman game, ever. You are a ignorant fool who needs to shut their mouth, stop typing, and stop sucking. Seriously.
Actually in general I don't like him, because I've actaully played his games and they are ALL boring and sux and actually YOU my friend might suck FAR worse than Megaman :p

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman

Thread should've been locked after this one....harsh.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Arrogant me? never!. I mean, what do you mean by "commenting him" ?

Edit:

............................................... and more ...................................

OF course i'm being sarcastic, it was a Starmie inpersonation, or has everyone here forgotten him!?
I wasn't hinting at you btw.

And I figured you were being sacrastic. Starmie impersonation...woaw, that was a good impersonation! YOU WIN SIR! :laugh:

And Megaman could have 10 zillion possible movesets. Just play his games for God's sake. Idiots. (not you Shuma!...unless you want to feel aimed at. :chuckle:)

Edit:

@ Ralph Marquee
That would be the best way to close a thread. EVER! And it was harsh, but these trolls get annoying. And i love me some flamming n00bs! :laugh:

Cinder

Smash Master
Oh, God...I think we're all trying to forget Starmie...and MMsux...remember him?

@TC: listen to JohnKnight...GTFO...no one wants to listen to you...and, please, give us at least one GOOD reason Megaman shouldn't be in...Vesperview was kind enough to give us GOOD reasons he SHOULD be in...it's your turn...

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
Actually in general I don't like him, because I've actaully played his games and they are ALL boring and sux and actually YOU my friend might suck FAR worse than Megaman
What does Vageta say about the failure level in this topic?

"It's over 9000"

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Actually in general I don't like him, because I've actaully played his games and they are ALL boring and sux and actually YOU my friend might suck FAR worse than Megaman :p
Ever played Marvel vs. Capcom. THAT WOULD BE WHERE HIS MOVESET WOULD COME FROM! And his games being boring is your d*** opinion. I could have not wanted Sonic, but the majority wanted him, AND HE'S IN! Same with Mario, Link, Peach, Zelda, Bowser, or any other charcter in Smash. Seriously. No one gives a f*** about one troll's retarted opinion next to 1,000 average not stupid people's opinions.

Mega Man (27 million)

^ Megaman has sold 27 million units, and is the 18th best selling series of all-time. Go on, proves that he is unpopular. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ONE PERSON'S OPINION NEXT TO THE MASSES! YOUR RETARTED LOGIC FAILS! No one can be cooler then Megaman, but a few people (Solid Snake, cel-shaded Link, Link, Ganondorf, maybe Ridley, Big Boss, etc). So I consider your insult A COMPLIMENT, as you suck worse then Megaman. But more importantly, you are dumber, stupider, and are FAR WORSE THEN TINGLE!

PWNED!

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
I would rather see Tails or Knuckels who are way cooler than that blue douchbag anyday

Cinder

Smash Master
I would rather see Tails or Knuckels who are way cooler than that blue douchbag anyday
I said a GOOD reason, not who you think should take his place...

I will now sic Kitten on you until you give us a good reason MM shouldn't be in...*sics Kitten on Lord Hokage*...hurts, doesn't it...you can end the pain...

@JohKnight: you owned, dude...you owned:laugh:

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Lol. All I have to say is that this thread fails, and makes my soul cry out in horror.
Seriously. Part of my soul is dying thanks to a bunch of failures at life.
:'[

Mega Man is a LARGE icon in terms of OLD-SKOOL Nintendo, which is what Sakurai is taking more interest in (e.g. Pit). Mega has an incredible amount of games, all of which are very good, very classic, very standard, and at best, some of the best side-scrolling platformers TO DATE.
He is also Capcom's MASCOTT, and also saved Capcom from an almost inevitable death.
His move set can be taken from ANY of his games, especially since he's been in cross-over fighting games before.
If there was any third-party character that would make the most sense for Nintendo to choose in terms of popularity, demand, and generally representing it's younger days, Mega Man is the character to choose, next to Simon Belmont (because Castlevania was also huge back then, and still is).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What does Vageta say about the failure level in this topic?

"It's over 9000"
I HAD TO SIGGY THAT! Funny crap! :chuckle:

YOU WIN THE SMASH WORLD!

CONGRADULATIONS!

That is your bloody opinion that NO ONE HERE, OR ANYONE IN GENERAL GIVES A D*** ABOUT! :p

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
ok, once again because he is not as big and popular as Sonic, second he's from a fighting game, and third he sux

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ok, once again because he is not as big and popular as Sonic, second he's from a fighting game, and third he sux
He's not FROM a fighting game, he is IN a fighting game...Snake, Bomberman, and Sonic have ALL been in fighting games...Bomberman and Snake in a crossover fighter

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Megaman is WAY better than Sonic. Sonic sucks **** and is gay. I'm not sarcastic either. I'd be typing unintelligibly if I was.

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
I HAD TO SIGGY THAT! Funny crap!
Thanks. XD.

>_>; No Sonic character OR Geno OR Bomber Man are as popular as Mega Man. Live with the fact it's true.

If Bomber Man made more games these days maybe he would be like MM, but that's a fact I have to deal with. BM won't likely be in Brawl. Unless Sakurai being an incredible person decides to bring Geno, BM, and MM in the same game.

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
Actually, the majority of Sonic fans gave up on Sonic once he made the trip to 3D.
Also, a lot of Sonic fans, and gamers in general, have deemed all of the latest Sonic games as TERRIBLE. That doesn't give Sonic too large of a following, and obviously shows he's got very little support for his GAMES.
The character himself is probably loved more than Rock/X mainly because Sonic was the star of Sega, and Rock/X wasn't.

Rock/X was definitely NOT from a fighting game originally, which means you just failed miserably at life.

You have no qualifications to judge him due to your lack of knowledge about his character.

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
Megaman is WAY better than Sonic. Sonic sucks **** and is gay. I'm not sarcastic either. I'd be typing unintelligibly if I was.
right on!! finally someone who actually isn't sarcastic about Megaman, heh I pity all you fools who think Megaman weill make it, heh y'all me me laugh

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
Are you ****ing Blind? Reread what I posted.
Obviously the kid is a ****ing idiot.
:[

I think we should all follow Loooooni's advice, and promptly leave the thread, so that it dies, and hopefully gets locked once it's found by the mods.

Because I definitely feel stupider after being in this thread for as long as I have (which hasn't been long at all).

And, on that note, I'm leaving the thread.

X for Brawl!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
right on!! finally someone who actually isn't sarcastic about Megaman, heh I pity all you fools who think Megaman weill make it, heh y'all me me laugh
*stares with mouth agape*...*facepalm*...

...YOU FAIL
Are you ****ing Blind? Reread what I posted.
^ PURE GOLD, AND PURE WIN! He's blind...blind with stupidity. He's so retarted, he doesn't even realize he's retarted. That's the funny thing about it! :laugh:

Obviously the kid is a ****ing idiot.
:[

I think we should all follow Loooooni's advice, and promptly leave the thread, so that it dies, and hopefully gets locked once it's found by the mods.

Because I definitely feel stupider after being in this thread for as long as I have (which hasn't been long at all).

And, on that note, I'm leaving the thread.

X for Brawl!
I feel smarter, having owned, pwned, and destroyed this inferior troll. But I think I'll go, too! :laugh:

ugh. PLEEEEEAASE stop posting D:. your stupidity burns my eyes!
^ WIN!

Seriously, you are retared. You fail at smash, knowing stuff, and life. You have no meaning, you're retarted, and you have no life. GTFO, and never come back unless you get a friggen clue. Seriously.

-Johnknight1.....NO SMOOTH CRIMINAL! :laugh:

@ lol at Foz. WIN! JUST WIN! Best one liner ever! XD

Duality

Smash Journeyman
Yaaaay for + post count! Can I join?

Yeaa Megaman is popular! You're stupid! You don't know anything! Raaa raa raa!

Seriously guys, just let the fu'ckin thing die..

Edit: John, quit telling people they win... it's stupid.

D

Deleted member

125th post!!1!!11!ONE!!1! We should celebrate with a celebration!11!1!!!!ELEVEN!!

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
One hundred and twenty-five posts to a generic "______ IS GEY NARUTO WUD BE MUCHH BETTER!!!" thread.

Either everyone is awfully desperate to gain the "Smash God" title, or my faith in humanity has been shattered.

Possibly both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom