• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Anti-Megaman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*sarcasm* Woot! This is the best topic ever! Megaman sucks!

"Mega Man has appeared in over 100 games over the past two decades, and is responsible for more sales revenue than both of Capcom's next leading franchises (Street Fighter and Resident Evil) combined."

-Wikipedia

I mean, come on, ONLY 100 games!?! I can think of so many other characters that are in over 100 games! *sarcasm*

This thread is win.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Sakurai is the b*tch of the fans.

Top most Desired characters in Brawl
Sonic: CHECK!
Wario: CHECK!
Diddy Kong: CHECK!
King Dedede: He's pretty much confirmed, because anyone who doubts him is retarted.
MEGAMAN: We have a winner.
Meta Knight: CHECK!
Ike: CHECK!
Ridley: He's pretty much confirmed too. I dare you to say size. I DARE YOU!
Lucario: Pretty much in, and anyone who doubts HIM IS RETARTED *points at the graves of Gardveoir, soon to be Blaezkein (hint: Torchic), Meowth, Deoxys, Pichu, Munchlax, etc.*
Geno: Two words: Cult Classic. Two other words: EPIC WIN! :)

Edit: Top 50 best selling series of all-time, featuring all series that have sold 10 million units or more:

I crossed off the series that are Nintendo owned, or have NO CHANCE OF BEING REPPED IN BRAWL!

1. [*]Mario (193 million)[156]
    [*]Pokémon (155 million)[156]
    [*]The Sims (90 million)[107]
  2. Final Fantasy (75 million)[157]: No real main character, so might as well cross it off.
    [*]Tetris (60 million)[158]
    [*]Madden NFL (60 million)[159]
    [*]The Legend of Zelda (52 million)[26]
    [*]Grand Theft Auto (50 million)[160]
    [*]Donkey Kong (48 million)[160][156]
    [*]Gran Turismo (47 million)[161]
    [*]Sonic the Hedgehog (44 million)[162] IN BRAWL!
    [*]Lineage (43 million)[160]
  3. Dragon Quest (41 million)[163] No real main character, and you create your own character.
  4. Crash Bandicoot (35 million)[164] Used to be Sony owned, and doesn't sell anymore.
    [*]Tomb Raider (32 million)[165]
  5. Resident Evil (31 million)[166]: No real main character, and it is Capcom owned, and Capcom's mascot is Megaman
    [*]James Bond (30 million)[167]
    [*]Mega Man (27 million)[166]: YA! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
    [*]Medal of Honor (27 million)[168]
    [*]Command & Conquer (25 million)[169]
  6. Street Fighter (25 million)[166]: Again, owned by Capcom, and it's mascot is Megaman. Also lacks main character.
    [*]Halo (20 million)[170]
  7. Mortal Kombat (20 million)[171]: No main character, really.
  8. Castlevania (20 million)[172]: Simon Belmont is the main character most of the time, but he isn't reconizeable, AT ALL!
    [*]Tekken (20 million)[173]
  9. Frogger (20 million)[174]: Who wants a dead Frog anyways=???
  10. Metal Gear (20 million)[175]: SNAKE! SNAKE? SNAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?
  11. Rayman (20 million)[176]: He's got a chance, but only if Megaman ISN'T IN BRAWL!
    [*]Warcraft (19 million)[109][160]
    [*]Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (18 million)[176]
  12. Spyro the Dragon (17 million)[109]: Same reason as Sonic.
    [*]Winning Eleven (17 million)[177]
    [*]Diablo (17 million)[109]
    [*]SimCity (17 million)[178]
    [*]Brain Age series (17 million)[179]
    [*]Age of Empires (16 million)[180]
    [*]Half-Life (16 million)[181]
    [*]Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (16 million)[176]
    [*]Need for Speed Underground (15 million)[182]
    [*]Nintendogs (14.79 million)[54]
    [*]Driver (14 million)[183]
    [*]Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (14 million)[176]
    [*]Disney series (13.2 million)[184]
    [*]Metroid (13 million)[156]
    [*]Wii Series (12.81 million)[54]
    [*]Myst (11 million)[185]
  13. Super Smash Bros. (10.89 million approximately)[37][31][45]: THIS IS SMASH BROTHERS!
    [*]Lord of the Rings (10 million)[186]
    [*]Dragon Ball Z (10 million)[187]
    [*]Ace Combat (10 million)[188]
  14. Prince of Persia (10 million)[176] : Doubt it.
  15. Kingdom Hearts (10 million shipped)[62]: No Sora, please. He's kinda lame anyways.

NO BOMBERMAN! Bomberman series has a bagillion games, and none of them have sold over 1 million units. His series hasn't even reached 10 million units after 10 million games, lol! :laugh: Don't get me wrong, I love Bomberman, but he has little, if any hope! PHAILURE! :p
Using sales to predict the roster is absolutely ********.
If sales determined the roster there'd be 15 Mario characters, 13 Pokemon, 8 Zelda characters, 4 Tetris characters, 3 DK characters, 2 Nintendogs, 2 Brain Age characters, and Samus. The 3rd parties would be Cloud, a Sim, and John Madden.

I hate Megaman, I'd rather have Bomberman or Ryu, but I don't doubt Megaman's inclusion IF there's another 3rd party.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Geez... that topic starter makes me shamed to like Naruto...

That's a feat.

Anyway Rock Man sucks (SARCASM) and should not make it into Brawl (SARCASM), and we'd be totally better off with Master Chief (SARCASM).

Now, to repeat that without the sarcasm.

Rock Man has enough games on Nintendo systems to outclass most of the other third party choices, Capcom and Squeenix both have good terms with Nintendo and are really the primary third party sources for Brawl to pick from. The only slight upshot for a Squeenix rep is Squeenix has two games with Mario in it (Mario RPG and the Mario + Dragon Quest crossover board game for the DS. Whose very sub title of DS is a play on both system and series Dragon Quest and Super Mario Brothers). The only reason that Rock would not be included (or X, Zero, Vent/Aile, EXE, or War Rock) is for a Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy (1-6/CC/TA/XII-RevWings)/Chrono Trigger character.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
@Cinder: Kittens, you say?

Well, here's a kitten:

---------------------------------------

Whoever thinks megaman shouldn't be in should be shot in the face multiple times.
Look at the facts. He's a shoe in.

Cinder

Smash Master
@Cinder: Kittens, you say?

Well, here's a kitten:

---------------------------------------

Whoever thinks megaman shouldn't be in should be shot in the face multiple times.
Look at the facts. He's a shoe in.
lol:laugh:...I didn't think anyone would actually pay attention...I just had to find a random way to SPAM this thread...

@Lord Hokage: you do realize that Kitten is still attacking you, right? Not that you actually will, but...give us one good reason MM shouldn't be in Brawl...and don't crush your own argument with "he's from a fighting game"...not that that's true, but it wouldn't have helped you...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
god, I'm am sick & tired of people wanting too see this guy in Brawl!

JUST SAY NO SAKURAI

to my point, the reason I don't want him making it to Brawl is because I feel there are much more deserving 3rd party characters then him such as Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games, has well as Geno, or maybe even another Sonic character would be great but anyway, I made this thread for all Anti-Megaman people out there because I basically don't like him
1. megaman has been on more nintendo games than bomber man.
2.megaman is more iconic than geno and has been around longer(sakurai likes retro)
3.sonic is already in(we dont need another ****ing sonic character, that would just be bad marketing skills)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
god, I'm am sick & tired of people wanting too see this guy in Brawl!

JUST SAY NO SAKURAI

to my point, the reason I don't want him making it to Brawl is because I feel there are much more deserving 3rd party characters then him such as Bomberman who has been on multiple Nintendo games, has well as Geno, or maybe even another Sonic character would be great but anyway, I made this thread for all Anti-Megaman people out there because I basically don't like him

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
guess what? I'm back for more, and no actually all you people who think Megaman will make it in FAIL!

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Megamon's aight, but Sonic is sucking some serious Tales. Besides, who the **** came up with Sonic Series' names? I reckon they're gayer than a "Lord Hokage" on a stick! Oh lawdy.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
RRRAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad:

*slams head on keyboard until face starts to bleed and left eyeball hangs out of the socket*

MEEEGGGGAAAAMMMMAAANNNNN FFFFOOORRRR BRRAAAAAWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!!!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
After reading through ALL this thread (yes ALL of it), I now feel a LOT dumber, I just foung one wise post:

I leave you with the words of Chidosengan: this thread is now about kittens...

I hereby rename this thread the Official Kitten Discussion...

discuss

:p
OFFICIAL KITTEN DISCUSSION!!!

In that spirit, I have one message to the TC:

Hail Kittens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom