• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Florida should start setting aside a little money (e.g. $1 per person) at tournaments so that we can use that as a pot bonus to entice OoS for a major every now and then. It's worked nicely for GA/AL.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@EXdeath - A few ppl already brought up the idea I have some saved up

@Protoman - PPl in Tally play every tues and thurs. Holla @ Manko, Saint, Skater or Ruse I think

:sonic:

Exdeath

Smash Master
P.E.G. 8/11/12 Bracket

Top 3 was not played out, however Ed did beat GDX in Winner's Finals.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ed going in haha.

SMILES! <3

Lol interesting bracket. Ryder beat viper. Lies beat gallax. Tampa power?? haha.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Im almost certain mid tiers don't count since ESAM wasn't able to use his actual main, but I could be wrong. Good **** though, Ed! That alone might just earn you a spot on the PR ;D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If he mained a mid-tier it would count.
Sorry, it has to be normal singles unless both of you play a mid/low tier in a regular bracket. For example, if you beat Shaky in mid-tiers, it would count.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If he mained a mid-tier it would count.
Sorry, it has to be normal singles unless both of you play a mid/low tier in a regular bracket. For example, if you beat Shaky in mid-tiers, it would count.
I can respect that logic

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
I could beat Shaky in Mid-Tier.... =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, what I feel the FL PR should be at this point, cuz i'm bored and want to write one up.

0.) ESAM ( He just won a National...)

1.) Nick Riddle ( He loses to ESAM, and has a losing record to MVD, that's it.)

2.) Mampam ( This was very hard, but Mampam has been consistently winning against Ryo in locals, and also beat MVD at the last Florida tourney.)

3.) Ryo ( Again, the only thing not putting him over Mampam are his most recent/consistent losses to him.)

4.) MVD ( As much as I would want to put you over Mampam and Ryo, you have a losing record to both I am pretty sure, and you have a loss to Seibrik, although you are all very close and iffy, seeing as you have a winning record against NR.)

5.) Shaky ( You have a losing record to Ryo.... I will clarify at the ending.)

6.) Kyon ( It's not that I don't know how to place you, it's just that you're way too inconsistent at your skill level to be losing the sets you do and placing the way you do, very similar to Seibrik's situation. You're very consistent in your attendance and your recent wins against Seibrik and GDX are what place you above them on this PR.)

7.) Seibrik ( I don't know how to place you, you have lost to many Non-PR players within the past few months, yet you have also claimed some very HIGH wins, taking a Bo5 set off of ESAM knocking out NR, and I am pretty sure MVD from loser's bracket in a single tourney. But the thing is, while you are consistent in your attendance, you are not consistent in your results, which in more ways than one is pretty baffling. So I can't tell whether or not you should be on the PR or not, but at the same time, there aren't 10 total people in FL to consistently contend against the skill level of the current list I have.)

8.) DJ Jack ( Despite just starting back up Brawl again within his few tourneys he has placed Top 3 with NR and Ryo while knocking out other tough players and I am pretty sure other PR's, he also consistently places Top 7+ at locals only losing to the players above him.)

9.) GDX ( I am not sure how to place you, but I KNOW you deserve to be on the PR because while you never win a tourney, you are extremely consistent in your attendance and your results. Only losing to the players above you on the list.)

10.) ED/ScaryLB59 ( HONESTLY, I didn't want to put anyone else on this PR, Florida doesn't have anyone else that has gone to both SFL/CFL/NFL/Etc. at least once to fight "The Other Side" and provide results, they might not be "consistent" but not many other people travel to take part in other tourneys besides their locals, like myself. But Ed's win against GDX, and a 1st place at a tourney with two of the PR's attending puts ED at the #10 spot. Yes he has an infinite amount of Non-PR losses, but ED is IMO the smartest player in FL besides ESAM and Shaky, he just uses Sheik and Zelda and therefore gets ***** the higher tiers that counter him.)

Clarification: I made this using players who CONSISTENTLY attend tourneys, and have gone North or South to play the other players of Florida. While there are smart and very skilled players like Xaltis, myself, HRNUT, 2D-Jeff, Viper, etc, they all do not play the other players of FL and therefore I will not allow a BIAS opinion of one player over another just because you live in SFL or CFL, etc. While many people on this PR seem to be in entirely different skill ranges of each other, I feel there were no other players that are worthy to be put on the PR.

IDC what anyone says, although I would like comments. :3

Mampam

Smash Ace
im still salty as **** that my ZP matches arent up >__>

thanks 8bitman LOL, i hope that can be the case....... but eh...... well see XD

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Someday..... Maybe this season but someday for sure. At least I don't have a number of losses to non-PR yet. It's really limited to hungrybox, Gallax, and Lexi as my unranked Ls. Everyone else was PR.

One of these days before this game is over. Definitely!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I was too lazy to record, and now I'm moving back up to school so I won't be able to record. I'll send them to somebody...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom