• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Talim-Taki-soup

Smash Cadet
Mav said:
Friendlies are just friendlies so stop getting pride over them. Lamb beats me in friendlies all the time, and I still have a better tournament record vs him then he has vs me. It's tourney sets and MM's that count.

Friendlies is overrated.
Do I have to come back from out of the grave to tackle wolf assassin and Fla crew again? ..Respect each other and stop smack-talking each other, you makeing FLA look bad and it isn't cool since alot of ppl like Mav included make sure that we remain in the hot spot!
Code:
Welcome, Talim-Taki-soup.
You last visited: 02-17-2006 at 05:15 AM

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Sighrax said:
i wreck smashmac's falco with my game and watch !!!!

and his young link!!!!

and XIF's Peach!!!!
Yea Sighrax, I must admit, your Game and Watch is too good for the 2 matches that you won. Good job man. I look forward to smashing with you again.

:colorful:

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ok I know I've asked this before, but I have to remind peeps. Get Commited is next weekend. Who from south FL is going?

Talim-Taki-soup

Smash Cadet
Mav said:
Ok I know I've asked this before, but I have to remind peeps. Get Commited is next weekend. Who from south FL is going?
Sorry, swamped...work and school! Our schedules always have been out of n'sync! :laugh:

Sighrax

Smash Lord
SmashMac said:
Yea Sighrax, I must admit, your Game and Watch is too good for the 2 matches that you won. Good job man. I look forward to smashing with you again.

:colorful:
haha smashmac you're cool as hell

im really trying to commit to falcon though now :v

but g&w is my weapon in disguise

Sighrax

Smash Lord
co_and_me said:
good ish sighrax I agree you prolly are DR.
keep that shvt on the DEE ELL man i dont want to scare people ive been sandbaggin so hard as of late

i play with my feet now and 2 stock people!

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
no one obviously Tipman dont call me and leave a message and then go online you nasty hoe (like the tool you use in a garden)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
XIF said:
sighrax: maybe you dont want my skanky *** at the nexus but **** if you're gonna be in the neighborhood gimme a call >_>;
sorry man i really thought you were taking some time off or something. i might come to a smash fest but gas is just gettin ridiculous. going to the nexus is taking its toll.

also, me and sly definitely 100% want to go to smash aid. i want to go to get committed.

please notify about rides, hell, even i might drive to GA but it'll be quite a trip and i'd need $$$ from people.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
for get committed johnny is a maybe but i dunno.

i paid like 30/40 dollars for gas last time, if that is any incentive for anyone to give me a ride.

sighrax: its all cool, i prolly should stop for a bit...

but that never ends up happening >_>;

the nexus is just too much fun.

besides, i wanna get double 9 hammered again.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
XIF: most people say that i'm alot like Mike G
XIF: crazy crazy fast
XIF: i guess the biggest difference between myselfa and mikeg
XIF: aside from mindgames/awesomeness
XIF: is that i dont play fast when i'm not actually fighting
XIF: mike g's actual approach is crazy
XIF: i'm more like, get in, then 0 to death a marth

Wow XIF you dont think think you are better than you really are. IDK I hope when you read this you realize how pompus you sound. How good u think you are. I dont ever really talk about my self. I joked about wes asking me to show him to spam missles like i do but thats more other people bringing it up around me after the tourny. Anyway i thought u cried when u played marths not 0-death comboed them?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hmmmmm

I'm not going to comment on any of this cause It has nothing to do with me :)

But I think Wife and Husband would like to read this ^____________^

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
wow co and me, w/e, if you wanna go there... w/e

if you seriously took that as me putting myself on the same level as mike G you are sorely mistaken.

I, nor anyone else in my opinion is on that level.

as for me 0 to deathing a marth, that was an exaggeration.

if you wanted to make me look bad, just bring up what I did at SACS. Did you IM me back to look for something to insult me with?

you could have easily used the line where I said "good thing that they have me for that FL peach video"

but that'd be crazy anyway, because half that convo was trash talk/me ****ing around.

i dont understand why I have to be so god **** polite and flattering all the god **** time to have any respect.

edit******

out of curiosity, what would husband and wife have to say about this? >_> or is mike G upset cause I "think i'm as good as him" <_<;

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOL I don't get upset over stuff like this, infact i'll be glad if u were as good as me or better :)

I just think that saying u play like me is funny xD because my peach is an enigma. Only Ryoko comes close...thats why he's mini me :)

Chris and Kevin would love to read this because... "XIF: i'm more like, get in, then 0 to death a marth"

Even tho ur joking, once it gets on the boards...well ya know lol

co_and_me

Smash Lord
No xif I didnt IM you looking for stuff to insult you with. But as bill once said "the internet is a place for a$$holes to flex their muscles." Call me stupid, say that i cant decent sarcasm, say that i dont know people are joking online, say i am a jerk. (but remeber if you do I told you to which only means you are my slave and have walked into the co_and_me trap. But anyone who reads that sees that you think you are better than you are. I am sorry for bringing this to the boards but anytime i would bring anything up about you not being as good as you think you are, you just told me you were better than that. Like how you are THE fastest peach. The stuff about the peach vid. I just dont get it xif. In person you are this really nice guy. You are funny. All i have to say is chillis. But i guess its just the trashtalking that happens online that you have tried to become a part of. But yet most people say totally out there things like I will **** you. OR mike G sucks. Stuff like that. I CAN SAY MY PEACH IS JUST LIKE MIKE G. Because its funny. I am mike G. I guess i just have this problem with people talking them selves up online but then saying its sarcasm or it was trashtalk.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I wonder if some where you can just have the plate made up online for you. Like sure you can make it your self. But like an online thing that would show you what the plate would look like.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I am THE REAL MINI mike G.

first XIF ain't even black! HES THE FARTHEST THING FROM black! Hes Cuban....

Flowin is the TRUE MINI MikeG. OMG YOUR SIG IS HAWT!

HOLLA

Top Bottom