• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
w/e, this doesnt upset me too much really, its kinda funny, i just dont want people to start thinking i'm a ******* or egotistical over this, especially people I respect, like Mike G, and people I have to respect... like mods >_>;

I used to be extremely cocky after getcommitted/Fort1, but I got over that silliness.

PS: I've never said I play like Mike G, this is what other people tell me. The only thing I can say is that I try my best to do so <_<;

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
BTW, i'd like to drop the matter all together, its fairly childish, and we've already established the fact that I and everyone else recognize the Mike Gness which is Mike G, and the mini Mike Gness which is ryoko.

=P

PS: this is for 1-up.

WHATEV'

GA Peach

Smash Lord
XIF said:
w/e, this doesnt upset me too much really, its kinda funny, i just dont want people to start thinking i'm a ******* or egotistical over this, especially people I respect, like Mike G, and people I have to respect... like mods >_>;

I used to be extremely cocky after getcommitted/Fort1, but I got over that silliness.

PS: I've never said I play like Mike G, this is what other people tell me. The only thing I can say is that I try my best to do so <_<;
I don't play like Mike G either...I'm MUCH better! :chuckle:

Mav

Furries For The Win
DooTheDah said:
Omg.... Mike your sig is so awesome. I just called up a hoe to come suck my **** cuz thats how horny it made me....its even more "hornifying" in slow motion....
Pass some of them hoes my way!!!!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
what does lamb have to do with this. You talk about sex he talks about ****. I dont see a correlation.

Mav said:
I say Sex for the next power rankings.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
co_and_me said:
XIF: most people say that i'm alot like Mike G
XIF: crazy crazy fast
XIF: i guess the biggest difference between myselfa and mikeg
XIF: aside from mindgames/awesomeness
XIF: is that i dont play fast when i'm not actually fighting
XIF: mike g's actual approach is crazy
XIF: i'm more like, get in, then 0 to death a marth

Wow XIF you dont think think you are better than you really are. IDK I hope when you read this you realize how pompus you sound. How good u think you are. I dont ever really talk about my self. I joked about wes asking me to show him to spam missles like i do but thats more other people bringing it up around me after the tourny. Anyway i thought u cried when u played marths not 0-death comboed them?

OoOOoOO....GOTTEM!! dat wuz bad...dat wuz real bad. Co & Me 100pts XIF 0
SORRY IF THIS POST IS TOO OLD TO QUOTE BUT I JUST DONT HAVE ALL THAT TIME TO CONSTANTLY LOOK AT THE BOARDS. SO DONT EVEN TRY TO RESPOND TO THIS SAYING ITS OLD.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I love that he jumps from his ship just to punch the guy. "space ship screw that... FALCON PUNCH."

GA Peach

Smash Lord
co_and_me said:
I love that he jumps from his ship just to punch the guy. "space ship screw that... FALCON PUNCH."
wow, that's the coolest thing i've seen in a while. hey, raffa, did you ever talk to mandy? i kinda want my stuff...

RockCrock

Smash Champion
6/10 Gigabits, Orlando
32-man bracket

1. QueenDVS
2. RockCrock
3. UI
4. DarkFalchion
5. Tyler
5. Exarch
7. Angry Lobster
7. The Law
9. Pritch
9. Hozart
9. RazorX
9. NBPCorey

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
So who is on the Fl team i heard it was chops,mav,queen's c falc, rock's ganon and nouc's fox.

Top Bottom