• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

co_and_me

Smash Lord
YEah you know you wanted some. Its ok she has a nice big butt though lols. Mandy is cool. I wanted to learn from tipman and wes but didnt really get to. You know mike we are really fast to be able to run all the way from FL to GA. *run*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah her butt is fine but

her heart > her booty *doesnt run*

and the only smash groupie i know of is Ashley LOL j/k

Mav

Furries For The Win
This is getting lamer by the second.

My butt itches.

Someone should scratch it, I wonder who <_<

I'm just hoping that all of this nonsence get's organized by the time Smash Aid rolls around.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
OMG coandme you know what is the worst part about you? You sit online clicking the refresh button waiting for someone else to reply. WTF is wrong with you don't you have a life beyond updating your post count? That is for real the worst part about you-not that you suxorz with samus, not that you don't know how to use punctuation but that you post all the time. You know what you don't even live in FL anymore and it's not like you have a mom that lives in Jax. Yeah thats right Your Momma. Lives in Jax. And Jax is the Godforsaken part of FLian smash.

Why don't you and your terrible football team which ALWAYS loses to UGA go fly a kite up to the highest height.

You just seem to have an over negative affect on people, I mean... Your Momma lives in Jax, your English is terrible, and you made a character which was good before you started playing him bottom tier. Look what you did to Pichu! He used to counter fox and falco before you. Now he's bottom tier. Even your FOOTBALL team is terrible. Its all your fault why don't you stop being so dumb you NRE major.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
DaShizWiz said:
Hey, guys I don't think I will be able to go to Smash Aid, because my mom is already taking me to FC6. She doesn't want to spend that much mone... so I should be out of everyones mind who thought I could replace them or go.
LOL I highly doubt anyone was considering u. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
OMG i thought of the fl team mav(marth)chops(falco) nouc (fox) and rock (ganon) and shiek ssbm if he goes. That would be the best smashers.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
**** if CFL sandbags when they play in every match I wonder how they would do if they played for real??? I mean exarch only got 5th at INN and 3rd at LFTC and just pretty well at Doodahs. I bet they could win if they stopped sandbaggin. See exarch everyone is on to you know. they know why you suck so bad.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Hey Rock, SVC was down this weekend and i smashed with em. Every single time DaShizWiz lost he had these excuse:

1 I was sandbagging
2 Now you're dead
3 Now I'm warmed up
4 My scromatic extrousular empronamitic wasn't functioning properly

Most jons ever goes to SVC(not smashMac).

DaSizWiz was good(a bit over rated, i thought he was better), but KeepSpeedN's shiek is what really surprised me. Best Shiek in Fl by far. Not too many shieks have mind games like his. :psycho: sorry 1-up.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
are you kidding?!?! hes good but infinite up-b on the ledge and down tilts to forward tilts arent mind games. your opinion is not to be respected

edit: oh yeah and smashmac is awesome cause hes the only one who didnt have a jon for every match he lost. and tipmans falco is better than dashizwhiz

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
DooTheDah said:
Yes. Like not as good as HE thinks he is.
DooTheDah said:
I own all of the South... except:

Chops
Tipman
Mike G
Wes
Mav
Sonward(if I play DK like a moron)
......that's it.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol queen thx =).. well i had 2ons of fun last weekend playing noucles and everyone else.. green mario didnt want to fight me so i didnt get any mario training :urg: and lambchops wasnt t here . besides that though it was awsome. expecially when we went 2 nexus on friday&saturday..

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok, to reply to DooDah I'll tell you the honest truth, but next time I'll do it. When I was fighting DooDah I was not trying my hardest against his Marth with my Fox. I mean... If I'm able to beat Mav, I should be able to beat your Marth. This is Not a john, I was sandbagging your Marth with my Fox because I didn't want to get you pissed/break your other controller. And to reply to the person that said Tipman had a better Falco I'll just leave him alone lol, Tipman remembers what happened in the Falco Dittoe set :).

Mav

Furries For The Win
Friendlies are just friendlies so stop getting pride over them. Lamb beats me in friendlies all the time, and I still have a better tournament record vs him then he has vs me. It's tourney sets and MM's that count.

Friendlies is overrated.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Mav said:
Friendlies are just friendlies so stop getting pride over them. Lamb beats me in friendlies all the time, and I still have a better tournament record vs him then he has vs me. It's tourney sets and MM's that count.

Friendlies is overrated.
i only got 2 stocked by mav in friendlies! im practically as good as darkrain

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman
ya i moved to san diego. But i just saw Wes, Isai, and a bunch of other people on mtv and i was like What's going on? i have to check the boards again ...

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
/agree with doodah i never thought in my life time i would beat dashizwiz almost douple the times he beat me, His fox is teh roxzor though and keepspeedn dont ever slow down your too fast.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, NBP Mike. The fights at XIF's were sandbaggs... lol I'm never going to sandbagg again. You guys are taking this as if thats the way I play lol. How do you think that the night before we went to Nexus you were beating me by like.. 2 stock and 3. And then At the Nexus for the 1 dollar tournament I 2 stocked you two times in a row? Same for XIF i was sandbagging him at his house.. then at the one dollar tournament... Well.... you know what happened. I'd rather not go into detail.

Top Bottom