• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I say we put FlowinWater in a 1 man crew and name the crew "The Flo in Florida". LAWL give him all 20 stock he'd **** everyone.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Rock has no confidence in his fox (and yes your fox is the best chops) so if hes so scared to the point were he plays Gdorf vs XIF then lets say he ***** chillindudes fox b/c i know he can and the gets counter picked with a really good peach not a florida peach a good peach there is no changing characters and he has to actually be confident in fox not scarred and try to change to ganon. If chops still gos i think it should be chops mav rock/nouc like keepspeedn said there both very good at different things and like mike g siad exarch and maybe one more depending on how you wanna split the stocks like flowin or queen or something as long as queen doesnt suicide.

somedude123

Smash Ace
NBP Mike said:
Rock has no confidence in his fox (and yes your fox is the best chops) so if hes so scared to the point were he plays Gdorf vs XIF then lets say he ***** chillindudes fox b/c i know he can and the gets counter picked with a really good peach not a florida peach a good peach there is no changing characters and he has to actually be confident in fox not scarred and try to change to ganon. If chops still gos i think it should be chops mav rock/nouc like keepspeedn said there both very good at different things and like mike g siad exarch and maybe one more depending on how you wanna split the stocks like flowin or queen or something as long as queen doesnt suicide.
now i really dont want be in the crews. noucles does not want to be in it. and put fenryr and rock on the crews and mav flowin. perfect? (this is chops)

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WTF won't you wanna be on the team?

Is to represent FL now WHY are people bailing out on the **** state team!?

HOLLA

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Mike: If your name is not Rock, STFU, because you don't know what your talking about. I beat Comp and Exarch with Fox. I only ever used Ganon against Wes, and that was only because my Fox had already lost the first match.

Again I will say this, Exarch is good, but I just don't think he's on par with the people in this state, or the out of state competition.

Saying you don't wanna be on the team is pu$$y $hit.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ok why don't u guys just do this:

Have a starting line up then have alternates. that way u can still have ur best players and then have your counters when they are needed.

And remember, this should be for fun so stop being 10 year olds(all of you) about it

btw: because of Doodah's tourney I know that FL really fears my power. I can't wait for smash aid, tee hee!

RockCrock said:
Mike: If your name is not Rock, STFU, because you don't know what your talking about. I beat Comp and Exarch with Fox. I only ever used Ganon against Wes, and that was only because my Fox had already lost the first match.

Again I will say this, Exarch is good, but I just don't think he's on par with the people in this state, or the out of state competition.

dont talk about whos a pu$$y rock cause apparantly u r 1 *****!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
RockCrock said:
Again I will say this, Exarch is good, but I just don't think he's on par with the out of state competition.

Results from INN3:
5)exarch--I'm sorry if i got taken out by darkrain and mikeg, and obviously i suck if i couldn't do anything but trade stock with them (cept DR on FD, that man raaaapes there.)

Results from LftC
3)exarch--Again, I'm sorry if my determined-by-last stock matches with Aurafox aren't good enough for you.

Yeah I'm definitely not on par with OOS competition. Plus MikeG can't possibly know anything about this when he says I should be on the team; he must have been hypnotised! ROCKCROCK and LAMBCHOPS! how dare you see through the hypnotic spell i placed on MikeG!!! You have foiled my dastardly plans!!!!

Ok so, Rockcrock, you don't want me on the team, thank you for explaining why. I have offered my counter argument, so it is now time for you to develop your side beyond "think/feel." Perhaps offer someone else who would be a better choice for it. I will try to refrain from getting offended, and will then try to refute your argument, so we can set an example of logical arguments to FL. Lets see if the two of us can take it beyond a personal level.
---------------
and yes, Rock is right. Saying you don't want to be on the team is stupid. Its like if Shaq went to play for the Pistons; like you guys are batting for the other team.

Florida is ********. I'm sorry I brought this idea up for discussion in the first place, as I have been multiple times throughout this thread. Hopefully Rock and I can do this right, for the first time in this thread.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Does it really matter if fl wins the crew battle? It really isn't that serious.

Having fun with your friends is not stupid.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I can't argue with tournament placings, but i'd be lying if I said my opinion has changed.

I rather have Flowin, Queen, or Nouc in place of you.

Why is it that people are backing out of the team?

Mav

Furries For The Win
People are backing out because you are in it Rock. When most of FL thinks that Nouc is a better fox.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Wow, this is gradually thriving into a calamity. Seriously, the great players in this state are withdrawing themselves from the crews due to the arrogance of other individuals. This better cease, otherwise...well, let's leave it at that.

But who am I to speak?

-LeX

co_and_me

Smash Lord
OOS you didnt beat Mike G DarkRain Aurafox. Exarch you have no experience or commitment to the game. The one against DR and Mike was in FL right like in gville you didnt go anywhere far right? I mean you have so little character experience too you lost to CF Peach and Fox 3 totally different characters. You know the only character you seem to be able to hand is... no one you are garbs. Wish I would have trained with someone better than you then maybe i could try to beat Mike G my self. I would have won the name battle is you were better at playing peach. I could call my self the real mike G and not this white mike G bull crap. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT EX. Thats right your are my ex partner. I dont even want to team with someone as scrub as you. I think rocks peach is better than yours... get an epic car noob

noucles is better than rock in my opinion. noucles just doesn't like saying that he is better than some1 else.in fact he thinks he himself sucks. besides we r makin up our own crew with xif green mario me and noucles. pizza hut team FTW!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Ok... so i'm not going to get emotionally involved (again). Do NOT take things I say personally (except for co_and_me)

Rock: ok i see your point, I agree that all 3 of those would make as suitable a crew member as I--they are all very good candidates, but the question becomes do we want a peach or a duplicate character. We have to decide which characters we want on the team too.

Mav: you really can't say that "most of FL thinks." You don't actually know what "most of" FL thinks. You can say that "many people with whom I have talked to..." or that "I have talked to several people who..." Perhaps you know what many people in SEFL think; but I highly doubt your survey includes many people in CFL, SWFL or even NFL. Saying that "most of FL" agrees with something immediately puts Rock on the defensive. I don't want to offend you, but you were really being unfair to rockcrock in that post.

If you have an opinion, state that it is yours and only yours. If someone agrees with you then it is their own perogative to say so--not yours under any circumstance. Lets try to be fair to everyone, and not put anyone in a defensive situation like rockcrock is right now.

------------------------------------------
Please, I cannot emphasize enough how nonpersonal this is supposed to be. If you get offended, take a break and think over what I'm saying. I swear it's non-offensive
------------------------------------------
BTW i hate the word "offended"

co_and_me: I can't believe you sometimes you are such a d-bag I just wish you could learn to play someone other than crappy-sama you know it's a washed up character and the next tier list will show a drastic decline in samus' placings and you know what I wish you could play the game better too so i would know how to play a samus that doesn't shoot missles WTF you know missles are t3h suxxorz how many times to i have to prove that to you and how are you still only the 5th best in GA I mean come on obviously making the State crew of any state is ******** and all the good people (see--chops and tipman) are refusing to play on their home state crew because they actually think they can get away with it but above all i hope my post really shows you the thing that you are WORST at you don't know how to use punctuation OK cmon you noob stfu u FALE at life and you need to learn when a proper period or coma or zomg could it be semicolon is necessary GGKTHANXBYE

co_and_me

Smash Lord
*cries* You know exarch I tried to pick up other characters to give you more practise when we first started playing the game. Then I went to MLG Orlando and met Lumbro and then introduces you guys so you couldg et your face wrecked off. I was hoping that we could get better but lack of skill with other characters and even with samus has failed both of us. We suck at this game so much. I mean the only reason i am being considered for team GA is because wes just wants people that suck. I mean look at the actual thread he says stuff like "you arent going to let the people from GA who suck win this right." I suck so bad all i ever do is just spam missles. This lead to my inabilty to only win with pichu in pools matches. If I had a more reliable secondary or ever a better main you wouldnt suck as much as you do either. All you learned from playing me is to do was avoid spam. AFter you get through the spam you have no upclose game. Thats why you lost to wes he doesnt really shoot missles. He isnt good its just that you suck.
I finally figured out why you guys wanted me to play samus.... so I wouldnt beat you. I used to say stuff like I feel like giving up on samus or atleast picking up a secondary character. You and fred would talk me into play samus. "Common Mike you have a really sexy samus." You only said that because everyone samus is sexy I mean she is a girl and have you watched her dash animation? You just tried to keep me on a level that you could still be me while I was only getting a little better so that for crews I had something to offer. Then you realized that you had me where you wanted me and I was of no use. SO you decided to pretend to be really cool guys from CFL and make this huge crew just trying to find people to replace me. Well good job you did it. You guys are gay.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
derf said:
if ff7 had a level 3 frog spell would it have been called frogaga?
Sure, but it's tiddlywinks compared to the ultimate spell toadima. Besides, lagomorph ftw

As for the drama llama being in the hizzause: Everyone I've seen posting is very talented, and it would be fun and a good team no matter what, so out of everyone who wants to be on the team, those that everyone else feels best about should be on there.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
AWww phanna is a nice guy. Thats cool though. I am a cool guy too. EXECPT FOR EXARCH. That guy is such a jerk and he suck at playing peach. Cant make top 3 at INN what a loser. Get an epic mind game you noob.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
co_and_me said:
AWww phanna is a nice guy. Thats cool though. I am a cool guy too. EXECPT FOR EXARCH. That guy is such a jerk and he suck at playing peach. Cant make top 3 at INN what a loser. Get an epic mind game you noob.
Don't hate on Tom, he's a cool dude. You are too -- everyone just gets friction with other players sometimes. If we couldn't pull out our schlongs and MM, half the fun of SSBM would be gone. Besides you play two of my favorite characters (pichu, samus), so I gotta love you -- and Tom has a baller peach, and I especially love his Roy. Plus Name Cancelled is awesome.

How good are OoS'ers? If we could get the perfect FL team together, how would we do?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
What does NC have anything to do with this. I am part of NC but as you can see people like exarch are such ***** that they wont even make me a sig to show it. They just wanted me to suck from the begining. Again exarchs peach sucks. He lost to DR Mike G and aura fox. Noobs all noobs I tell you. Thats with his peach. He is scared to use his roy. When exarch was 10 we were at a smash tourny. He was playing roy. The tourny was out side. This dog named "blackie" bit his ear off. Yes while he was playing roy the dog bit off exarchs left ear. AFter this event he has been slowly working the fear our of his mind. But he would never use roy in a tourny match because of the paranoia involving the situation. So no matter how much you love his roy.. wait you love his roy. Plus you talked about pulling out our schlongs... you gay? You been hanging around SFL toooooo long? Wow I will make sure to cut my hair so you dont hit on me too.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey, guys I don't think I will be able to go to Smash Aid, because my mom is already taking me to FC6. She doesn't want to spend that much mone... so I should be out of everyones mind who thought I could replace them or go.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
thats one more person that is better that exarch against oos people that isnt going... exarch maybe you will make it. too bad for FL cause you suck.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
****. what the **** is going on here? why is everyone bashing each other? i've only gone to one tourney and that was the gville get committed lumbro's revenge one. from what i saw, all the known smashers here in florida are cool. i don't know why there's this hate.

very off-topic: does anyone think mav looks like boris diaw, the center for the phoenix suns?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
mike you only miss mandy because you wanted to get some while you were there and now you just wish you had lol. *runs*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh no you didn't Mike

not really silly >.>

LOL and actually I wanted some more from Tipman...i didnt get enough tipdrill in the tourney from him *runs*

Top Bottom