• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Get Commited
Gainesville, June 17th
41 participants

1. RockCrock
2. Noucles
3. Lambchops
4. Mike G
5. Fenrir
5. Maverick
7. KeepSpeedN
7. SheikSSBM
9. Raffa
9. Johnny
9. GA_Wes
9. Exarch
13. DaShizWiz
13. Sighrax
13. Tipman
13. N2K6
17. 112
17. Carter
17. XIF
17. Pritch
17. Co_and_me
17. SmachMac
17. Cody
17. UI

FL Team Thoughts

1. Rock
2. Nouc
3. Lamb
4. Queen!
5. Tipman

Alternatives:
6. Flowin
7. Fenrir
8. Mave
9. Exarch
10. Johnny
11. XIF

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow...thank you, rock, for being the first person (that I've seen) to even mention my name as a possibility for the FL team...I am honored...

Unfortunately, I'm not going...so it's all useless anyway. sorry guys.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i'm surprised that you guys are still worried about the FL team...

mav isnt going

tipman moved to Idaho >_>

Nouc and Lamb dont want to be in it.

just have rock crock make the team up all by himself with no input so we can have his ganon, queen, UI, Exarch, and DaShizWiz, and then get owned by maryland, cause there's no way we'd beat them, especially without out top 4 players in our 5 man team.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I dunno about this whole team thing, I think people hate eachother so much that they don't want to be in a crew with that dude that they hate. Lighten up and get together so it'll be possible that our top 5 players **** other states and take that ish.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
I dont think thats it i really dont think anyone hates or is mad at someone over what was said on the internet or done in a video game. Its just that some players are gonna miss it and would rather be with closer friends.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It looks like shiek is defending those dogs but it makes no sense

Why would shiek defend hot dogs?!?! O_o

Solitas

Smash Apprentice
The Hot Dog Theory

omfg guys. its obvious.

freud says that girls have ***** envy. they have no *****, they want teh *****. its a fact that 100% of all women are either str8 or lesbians and tehy all suffer from ***** envy, i read it in a b00k.

teh str8 womens wants teh ***** as a trophy cause they always chasin after it. exampel: "my mom likes my dads *****. seh has ***** envy."

teh lesbians want to be like a man, they desire to have a ***** to work it with. example: "that woman is a manly lesbian, i think she has a ***** sometimes. she has ***** envy.". it's what the lezzys want u 2 think d00d, that they have a *****.

which categoree is sheik in? teh 2nd. y? she crossdresses as a man. clearly seh wishes to be a man and she wants 2 possess her own fucntioning *****.

it is planly obvious that teh hot dogs are a phallic symbol and are symbolic of teh ***** which sheik so desparately wants. of course the woman wants 2 protect them! theyare what shes always wanted. i say good for keepspeedn for recognzing that gender confusion exists in this world. kudos to him 4 saying loud and proud "sheik is teh gay, and i support her ***** envy!"

omfg u cant say *****?? (***** = Peanis)

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
ROFL you guys are not gonna get pwned next time we see you! Your gonna get *****!! And TT if you know whats good for you bequiet or else YOU will get Chain grabbed.

Top Bottom