• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sup guys, just got back from Smash Aid today. Hopefully results can get to you guys BTW Mike G is a beast.

EDIT: A couple of results that I do know though is KeepSpeedN: Got 5th, DaShizWiz(Me): Got 7th, RockCrock: Got 9th, and QueenDVS: Got 9th.... those are the results that I know right now... We repped FL :laugh:.

Tournament was out of 88 participants.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
The FL team consisted of myself, Queen, Nouc, Lamb, and... Green_Mario! We took 1st place defeating Mississippi, GA, SC, NC, and a Tennesse Virginia Alabama combination.

new FL team thoughts:
har har har
1. KeepSpeedN (2fast)
2. DaShizWiz (2good)
3. Green_Mario (2green)
4. DooDah (2kool)

Awesome tourney for sure.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I didn't see any of GM's matches. All I know is that he had to fight Azen just like me lol. I got tooken out by two OOS's, Azen and then Mike G :urg:.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
same here shiz freaken i had2 sheik ditto drephen(master) and then fight mike g witch i was beating mike i dont know how he came back witch makes me angry i gotta b more agro on him next time he wont come back again!!!!!.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, there's not gonna be another FL team untill the next Smash Aid lol. I couldn't be in the Florida team anyways for Smash Aid because I came saturday morning.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
The results for Smash Aid were posted under Tournament results. FL pwned at that tourney. FL took crews. Like.. all of Fl had good placings.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
wow i cant belive people are going to contiue to say that mike G got lucky. Are you kidding or are you stupid.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
No queen! Mike G vs DaShizWiz was best matches for the whole tourney! Get it right!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
he said the best matches he has ever had. The matches that queen had against Mike G were the best matches that queen has ever had. In other words he wasnt saying they were the best of the tourny just a personal best.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
stop being so focking cocky u cocky *****!! or ill **** u!! mike g owned u!!
lol mike didnt own me he beat me....... :embarrass

and dont make me beat up ur marth with my mewtwo again :laugh: :laugh:

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
srry 2 double post but how come u didnt come flowin and maverick u guys woulda owned and took up more top 10 spots like all of fl did =)

SEFL and SWFL owned...............,, most of the south west and like half of south east got top 10!!!!

we reppin FL!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, you guys are too funny. Hey Lamb, next time I want to record some matches with you... so I can make a new thread.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
QDVS said:
Mike G vs. QDVS was the best beast match I've ever had!!!

:colorful:

mmmmhmmmmm

geeeeze! I finally go beastmode in a tourney because of DVS and..... I got lucky.....

I must still suck then....good thing im quitting soon, ya :)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wtf, why are you quitting!?! You better not quit... Or else I'll pwn you so badly you won't be able to quit!?! Foreal though don't quit :urg:.

Top Bottom