• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
protective potato mask pwns.

lambchops: SHUT UP YOU SMALL COCKED ******* I OWN YOUR FALCO TODAY TOMORROW AND FOREVER YOU HAIRY *****!

smashmac: if your sig is trying to portray the players, yoshi would need to looks more quiet and emo <_<;

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, were still kinda deciding what we would do for certain events if we are fused with Team Fort.

Nite

Smash Champion
All you guys should check out the INNsomnia: The Smash Buffet III thread in tournament discussions. There are already quite a few Florida people coming, but we could always use more. Check it out, Thanks.

Mav

Furries For The Win
The post above mine is nothing more then faulse advertisement. Please disregard said post, thanks in advance ^_^

Nite

Smash Champion
Mankosuki, Boomstick, John (from FL), Steve (from FL), RAM, ROOK, Exarch, Derf, Doodah (I think he is from Florida?). I think that is all that is coming right now, but we could still use some of Florida's best down here. Mav, Rock, QDVS, Flowin, Lamb, Xif, Tip, (any other people that I didn't mention.)

Serious guys, check it out, it is going to be fun.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The first 6 of those are my crew, so that's why you guys probably never heard of them. :p

Everyone knows Exarch, Derf, and Doodah though. Also nitemare, you forgot LivingLedgend is comming.

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh, yea! I did forget about LivingLegend. He's coming to Lance's house Friday and Saturday right?

Check it out Florida peepz!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
RockCrock said:
Really? Who?

BTW FORT+ SVC = top mother ****ing tier. The best Sheik, Fox, Falco, and Marth players in the state ******. Anyone that disagrees can mm
for 999

:smash:
Yayaye, RockCrock knows what's up. I'll eventually have one of the best Falco's and Doc's in FL. too ^^ (if not the best). In reply to what XIF said, yes, you're actually right about that one. And thanks Lex for your compliment on our new Sig. It took me a while to make but it came out awesome.

Kittie

Banned via Administration
RockCrock said:
Really? Who?

BTW FORT+ SVC = top mother ****ing tier. The best Sheik, Fox, Falco, and Marth players in the state ******. Anyone that disagrees can mm
for 999

LOLOLOLOL Best Fox that's about it. Close to best Marth....heh heh...Falco no and sheik definitely no.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Kittie said:
LOLOLOLOL Best Fox that's about it. Close to best Marth....heh heh...Falco no and sheik definitely no.
OWNED !!! Just for clarifications I would have to say its something like this.

Fox - Rocky small **** (I personnally dont think so, but tourny placings dont lie. GO NOUC !!!)

Sheik - Chris (Some ppl say I do n others say KeepSpeeDN but Chris has better tourny placings)

Marth - Johnny (I <3 QDVS's aggressiveness, but Johnny's is the reason why Marth is broken)

Falco - Lambchops (First of all if anyone has played him then I think they will agree, and second I think Lamb has 2 stop saying he will remove the protective potato head mask, n just remove it already !!! LOLZ, besides im tired of Xif saying he owns Lamb n Lamb sayin that he owns Xif. Somebody needs to get owned already lolz)

Mario - GREEEEEEEEEEEN MARIOOOOOOO !!! ( Need I say more? Kyle is just too beast)

Peach - XiF??? (Watch out becuase NPB Mike is stepping it up)

Donkey Kong - DooDah (Pete is sick just sick, lolz)

I may be a lil off but thats about right.

- ShinAdvent -

Kittie

IMO, the 3 Floida Peach's(XIF, Mike, Exarch) are all equal. I think NBPMike might be the top though cuz he plays so Maverick like. However, They all suck compared to Mike G and Krayjones..........Period.

Shiek? 1-Up.

IMO, my Dk is better than AOBs and Tipman's. But that's Just everyone's opininon.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Kittie said:
Has rock won any tourneys besides the ones hes hosted?

OWND DIZZLED FOSHIZZLED BBQ!!!!!

In easier words to understand, now that I think about it you are completely correct. And yea how could I forget about 1 - up? Justin IMO is the best sheik but he didnt go to FORT1 and Chris did and got like 3rd.

Thats my two cents. And about the best fox issue, we all know that Noucles has his bad days. GO NOUC !!!

What would their new crew name be? Team FORT's Smash Verterans? LOLZ :laugh:

- BruceLeeBoy -

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
RockCrock said:
Really? Who?

for 999

amen to that :Edit: well since sheikssbm is a new member of SVC, best sheiks, more pwnage >_>

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Kittie said:
He didnt say anything about the 2nd best luigi and like 12th best marth, AND thebest name stealer.
actually he did "best marths" me & qdvs, if you think otherwise about my skill mm me for $20. Put up or stfu. i Lol'd at 2nd best luigi, as if anyone in FL could have a better luigi then me <_<. 12th best marth? kind of a low placing for someone who almost beat qdvs at the tourney. If i didnt make the stupid move of picking luigi against him in the 1st match, maybe I wouldve won because in the 2nd match i won in a marth ditto and 3rd he won <_< but im not going to talk about what if's. Its a shame I had to be eliminated from the tourney from rock and qdvs, because if i wasnt id probally be getting more respect for my skill from nubs like you. and name stealer, >_>? Ive been playing since like it first came out and you certianly have only playing since recently, what 2 months ago or something? lol im pretty sure thats a joke at the end though

Kittie

DewDaDash said:
actually he did "best marths" me & qdvs, if you think otherwise about my skill mm me for $20. Put up or stfu. i Lol'd at 2nd best luigi, as if anyone in FL could have a better luigi then me <_<. 12th best marth? kind of a low placing for someone who almost beat qdvs at the tourney. If i didnt make the stupid move of picking luigi against him in the 1st match, maybe I wouldve won because in the 2nd match i won in a marth ditto and 3rd he won <_< but im not going to talk about what if's. Its a shame I had to be eliminated from the tourney from rock and qdvs, because if i wasnt id probally be getting more respect for my skill from nubs like you. and name stealer, >_>? Ive been playing since like it first came out and you certianly have only playing since recently, what 2 months ago or something? lol im pretty sure thats a joke at the end though
Make it 50 and u got a deal. Your Marth v Mine. and then Your Luigi vs Mine.

Oh and by the way, my name got banned like 500000 times so i have to use this one now you n00b, plus u look weird.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol i doubt you can even afford to put up $50, probally just saying that till the time comes and you'll back out. will be the eziest cash ive ever made

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Didn't saw that, thought it was all the attendees. Could you show me the link where it shows all of the participates or at least stating the number?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK Mav placed last in the AMATEUR BRACKET.....meaning he made it out of the 16 amateur pools of 8!!!

He did not make it to the pro bracket which goes on Sunday!!!

:colorful:

EDIT: Johny did not make it out of pools!!!

And in teams, Mav + Johny made it to the pro bracket on Sunday but lost their first two sets!!!

Good job repping FL Mav + Johny!!!

Kittie

DewDaDash said:
lol i doubt you can even afford to put up $50, probally just saying that till the time comes and you'll back out. will be the eziest cash ive ever made
Come to my tourney then son and we'll see who backs out. 25 for the marth ditto and 25 for the luigi ditto.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
DooDah vs DewDD= must see...

I was expecting Maverick to do better...:\ But that **** must've been hard, I don't blame em. Did extremely well regardless. Congrats to you and Johnny

-Lex

Kittie

SynikaL said:
Only the most technical motherfvcker in the universe.

*Goes into B-Boy stance while holding his nuts*

Word.

-Kye
Yea i heard about him, he's way too flashy, he'll never win with that style....

Top Bottom