• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

just1111

Smash Journeyman
rock MM.... your falcon vs my peach..... 30 dollars ok?

hmmm you beat wes in the tourney.... barely.
and after he went 9-1 on you in friendlies beating your peach with dr. mario three times.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Friendlies don't mean anything. It only matters when Money is on the line.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
no, friendlies mean nothing to people that are giong to make johns about them not meaning anything LOL. Thats about it.
Also, anyone that is thinking about going to INNsomnia should go to Laser for the Children the next day. Just drive to ATL after the tourny. Then play a second tourny then head back after that.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Just111 I'll take that money match but do I have to play Falcon? My Falcon sucks but I will do it for 30 bucks with My falco.

and XIF is no sandbagger so yes it means alot to him.

HOLLA

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i dont sandbag yes but i also to dumb crap like forward B in friendlies. And I also use it like I should, to learn... I guess I kinda leashed wes but w/e. I was able to use my d smashes in better places and not get owned by the knee all the time.

i dont call 3-0 barely, especially with yoshi's story on there, CF's "lol i'll kill you at 40%" stage >_>

rock crock: i'll do a 20 dollar mm against your CF, soon as I get a new controller, I about had an aneurysm at this last tournament cause of my god **** controller.

**********PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**********

the above message is in no way meant to be cocky or otherwise meant to be construed as a self proclomation of 1337ness. the falco slayer comment was mostly in good humor in refference to exarch. I know many people would love to construe this message as otherwise.

PS: just1111's peach is too good >_>

just1111

Smash Journeyman
haha nah im not going to any flordia tourney.... i'll MM at smash aid.

and what i meant by close is that the matches were close and i dont use peach regularly if at all so i cant guarantee i'll use peach in our MM except for in me and rock peac vs CF.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I like your signature Bobby. I'll try to keep that in mind. Since I have also played Bobby and Wes recently, I can vouch for Xif: Bobby and Wes are too good!

OMG there's an advertisement that has a button which is labelled the FART BUTTON. I want to click it!!!

1-up

Smash Journeyman
**** when did xif get so cocky? i stop smashing for a whole month and he thinks he 1337 ****.. dont make me come over there boy!

oh yeah xif i called to come smash yesterday but your **** *** didnt answer

p.s. mave i need to be re-added to players going to smashaids.. AND statistics.. since ive ended my short lived smash hiatus

Mav

Furries For The Win
Doodah is a n00b. And also a bunch of other things.

1-up: I'll get to work on that. Right after I take off my protective potatoe head mask and show Doodah what he's always wanted to see = )

Much <3

co_and_me

Smash Lord
**** *** just wanted to know if the ***'s looked different from the crap you are saying

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
Maverick said:
Doodah is a n00b. And also a bunch of other things.

1-up: I'll get to work on that. Right after I take off my protective potatoe head mask and show Doodah what he's always wanted to see = )

Much <3
I hope this wasnt in response to the mandy moo thing.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Please leave the subject alone Doodah, there's no place for it on the boards.

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
LOL. Alright mr Moderator. But N E ways, 1st place for NY is 2000 bucks.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Do I look like Mic 128 to you? And yes, I hope to do well in MLG. Besure to root for Mav.

Top Bottom