• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
wait i have an idea. How about

Rock-Fox
Lamb-Falco
Exarch-Falco
QDVS-Fox
Maverick-Falco

that way all our best players play the best characters

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
DooDah always has the best ideas.

Except that those arent the best players in FL. There's no way anyone from CFL or anyone outside of Mainstream SFL should be on that list.

Basically... I shouldn't be on that list. The rest are ok though.

Rock (Fox)
Flowin (Falco)
Chops (Falco)
QDVS (Fox)
Mav (Falco)

NOW you're cookin with gas

we dont need any peach because out of state players alredy know how to play peach. If peaches in FL cant win tourneys here wat makes u think they are going to do good in the crew matches?? OWNED !!! GG

BannedDah

JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
Lol! Doodah Thinks He Knows Wat Hes Talkin Abou!!!!!! Ownedddd!!!!! Gg!!!!
As i recall the last time we played, which was last week, i owned u with dk(no lie either people).

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
IFEEL ITWELLINGUPINSIDE

doodah beat chops, FL team should be

Mav-marf
Xif-peach
DuDah-DK
Flowin-y.link
Chops-waterboy

,,,,...////,,./,./,./,./,./,./,,,,...././././.,,/,/,/,/,/../../,,,,.,.,.,.,.,/./.,../.,/.,
,/.,..,/,./.,//////////.,.,.....,/.,./,.....,,.,/./.,/.///.,/.,/.,..,.,/.,/..,./.,/.,/.,,../,/.,
,/.,...///.,..,.,../,/,../,./,/.,/.,.//////.,/.,.,,,.,............,,,,/,/.,/...////.,/.,/.,/.//
/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/,/.,/.,././.,.////,....,.,./,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,..././.,/.,/...,.,.,./,./////
/.,.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/,..,,...............////////////.,/./../.............//.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,
,,,,...////,,./,./,./,./,./,./,,,,...././././.,,/,/,/,/,/../../,,,,.,.,.,.,.,/./.,../.,/.,
,/.,..,/,./.,//////////.,.,.....,/.,./,.....,,.,/./.,/.///.,/.,/.,..,.,/.,/..,./.,/.,/.,,../,/.,
,/.,...///.,..,.,../,/,../,./,/.,/.,.//////.,/.,.,,,.,............,,,,/,/.,/...////.,/.,/.,/.//
/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/,/.,/.,././.,.////,....,.,./,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,..././.,/.,/...,.,.,./,./////
/.,.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/,..,,...............////////////.,/./../.............//.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Ok so far me, lamb, nouc, and mave have agreed on this:

5- man Team

Players:

Maverick
Lambchops
RockCrock
FlowinWater
Tipman

Please put what you think in the thread.

HOLLA

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Uh...Flowin I think the team should be:

Rock
Mav
Chops
Flowin
Queen/Tipman only if he uses Gannon!!

But I suggest Queen a lil more then Tipman

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
Well I tried. I know I have over the experience to be on the team but yet again I get no respect. Good Luck Florida.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Nothing is ever written in stone. Go to Doodah's tournament, and get top 5. XIF was litterally centemiters away from top 5 at Fort 1.

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Im also attending this Mav. Lol that mekes 4 from Central. Dark Falchion and I are now doing teams so it should be interesting.

Doodah: When is your tournament? Ill try to go, if I can. Lmao, BannedDah! Thats the funniest name you have come up with so far.

BannedDah

my tourney is the 27th of may

hey this insomnia thing looks good.....n e 1 wanna go with me?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
most people dont realize winning a winners match counts more towards a losers win.

if there were 32 entrants. if you didnt win any, you got 25th, but say you won your first match in the winners and lost the other 2, you got 13th. If someone lost their first match, won the second, then lost the third, they would get 17th.

I was garunteed ninth when i went up against rock crock, if i beat him, i would have gotten 5th, assuming i lost my other matches.

not that it all matters, since i'm not going to defend my placing in the team. my performance against rockcrock was horrible, he n00bed me and I fell for it =/

I will say that its a shame that rock crock seems to think exarch a better peach candidate than myself, solely upon the reason I think that he was the one who beat him, and not me. A bit short sighted, as this was the only tournament that me and exarch have placed differently, and I believe i was quite healthily above him. Not to say exarch is bad, I was quite impressed with his peach.

And i think I will dare to say 2 more things:

1: i think doodah's tournament will be the only place to really prove anything more if anyone would wish to do so. I plan on steppin' it.... WAY up.

2: i defend my falcon owner title which exarch so graciously bestowed upon me, I went 3 and 0 against OSM =P I mean, might was well have been darkrain. <_<

RockCrock

Smash Champion
my performance against rockcrock was horrible, he n00bed me and I fell for it =/
I sucked at FORT1. I won 2 matches by more than 1 stock throughout he entire tourney. It just so happened that everyone else sucked more.

I will say that its a shame that rock crock seems to think exarch a better peach candidate than myself, solely upon the reason I think that he was the one who beat him, and not me.
Lol. What reason do I need other than that?

2: i defend my falcon owner title which exarch so graciously bestowed upon me, I went 3 and 0 against OSM =P I mean, might was well have been darkrain. <_<
OSM sucks. I'll take you with Falcon anyday.

Top Bottom