• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Why are the members for Smash Aid being chosen so quickly? Shouldn't we wait till its pretty definate that the team has the best of the state? The current best may not be tomorrow's best.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I vote for Nouc for the 4th spot, just because he's a solid player and places high every tourney and is consistent. And if your having 5 people put Jfuk in, he has the best Jigg ever IMO and you never know what he can pull.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hozart makes a good point. We should generate the crew after the last tournament before Smash Aid VII actually happens to be confirmed that we're going in with our best.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
What is the difference in dates from Smash Aid to MLG Atlanta? Anyone knows?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yea..I don't think that we should be making crews for Smash Aid just yet. Lets wait a couple weeks or so...

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Hozart said:
Why are the members for Smash Aid being chosen so quickly? Shouldn't we wait till its pretty definate that the team has the best of the state? The current best may not be tomorrow's best.
The current best have been dominant players for some time. They just didn't spring up yesterday. We have not just been picking names out of a hat. We've been discussing the team for some time now, it's "pretty definate that the team has the best of the state". Is it likely that a new up-coming player will be on the FL team? No. Is it possible? Yes.

I see a lot being said about N2K6. What I don't see is a top placing at decent sized FL tournament. If you wanna be on this team, you have to be able to place consistantly. I'm not saying N2K6 can't, im just saying.

SmashMac said:
Hozart makes a good point. We should generate the crew after the last tournament before Smash Aid VII actually happens to be confirmed that we're going in with our best.
Nothing is set in stone at this point, there is still time.

**** Peach.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ummm Chris....nothing against Noucles but he has NOT been placing consistently at the last couple tourneys!!!

FORT1 he did very good but at Nexus and SACS I don't even know how he placed....somewhere in the high teens I believe!!!

I still think Noucles would be beneficial, I'm just saying that lately he hasn't been consistent!!!

:colorful:

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
MM nouc QDVS!!!

1-DahMan MEMBERS ONLY:
did you know hercules is called wonderman by that one hoe meg? just found it out by playing kingdom hearts 2. oh and besides you guys and the NBP dudes i think everyone on this board is gay (especially those FORT guys).

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
ah it feels good to help out of staters decide they're team. I mean, i dont even live in florida

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
..I'lmm MM Nouc..and anyone else that wants to MM..next time we meet.

Mav

Furries For The Win
For the amount of time we've been talking about the state battles, we havn't really confirmed too much about it. For instance, we don't know if we're gonna have a 4, 5, or 6 man team. And we only have 3 confirmed FL team spots. We need all the time we can get to decide on what we're gonna do, and how to prepare for the event.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Queen: Since when do you MM?

I don't MM because I always lose them.

oh and I already said 5 would be the best choice. 3 animals, and 2 wild cards.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
Peachtress said:
I vote Peach, Jiggs' counters are to abundant. Unless N2K6 is....amazing, a Jiggs should not be part of this due to this.

Exarch/XIF for Peach! :D

-Lex

Dont think of it to hard. It will blow your mind.

When it comes down to it mindgames determines the match. I play offensively but for this event im going to be gay and be defensive evenly camp till the time runs out. lol. Im going to play all the durty triks!

Edit: If there is any wild cards, one of them will possibly be me.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Geez, someone should make a chart of this and get the advantages and disadvantages determined and calculated for each possible number of teammates for the Florida Team. That would probably help. I'd really have to agree with Nouc though. When infact this Florida Team is officially decided, I think it should consist of 5 people, 3 space animals and 2 wild-cards like Nouc says.

BannedDah

I love how naive the FL smash community is. No wonder were considered the worst smash state. We have 3 spots undoubtedly, most likely Lamb won't be able to go, on a count that he'll probably get grounded. Heres my list of Good FL smashers:

Fox

Rock
Nouc
AC
FoxHound

Falco

Flowin
Lamb
DaShizWiz( getting really good)

Marth

Johnny
Maverick
QDVS
Synikal

Peach

XIF
NBPMike
Exarch

Sheik

ShiekSSBM(gayest name ever)
Every other sheik in Florida

Jiggz

N2k5

Mario

Green Mario

Captain Falcon

Synikal
Maverick

Dk

Doodah

Yoshi

BETA

We don't have much of a choice people. We know:

Rock
Lamb
Mave

But who's gonna get that 4th and maybe 5th spot? I vote for Synikal and a Peach player. And about This whole N2K5 thing, Erick bro, step it up. Come to my revenge and show the whole FL smash community that u have the stuff to take one of those spots. Cuz if you don't, you might have your spot taken by some1 suckier

somedude123

Smash Ace
3 Animals: this should be obvious with Florida being an animal state. Flowin,Chops,Rock fit this category perfectly, these 3 are a MUST HAVE on the team.

Runner-ups: The rest of the animals who need more experience or have not been consistent.
Noucles
Shizwiz
Animal Control
Meele Guy

The rest should be the characters that counter the animal players weaknesses and who have a unique style or character.

Marths:
Mave
Runner ups: Queen,Johnny

Ganon:
Tipman

Mario: Green Mario.

Jigglys,Peaches: Need to step it up to be considered.

So the only discussion should be on who gets the last 2 spots.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Synikal seems like a good option, he's very varied.

N2K6: This Jiggs better be good boi... n_~

Peaches: I Say XIF, I hear he does excessively well against Marths...

- I say Peach and Jiggs/Ganon/Samus--Played at fullest potential, that is

-Le)(

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Peaches: I Say XIF, I hear he does excessively well against Marths...
Sarcasm? XIF losses to marth, and besides that, we already have marths covered.

And why the **** does everyone want a Peach???

I say either Flow or Queen for 4th position. We already know Flowin is pretty much = with Lamb. The same goes for Queen and Mave's Marths (in my eyes), but Mave is more consistant.

Another thing that should be brought up is Maverick's Marth/CF combo. Keep in mind he has to stay the same character that we put down before the battle begins. I didn't see him being CF very often at FORT1, but this should be looked at.

**** Peach.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
actually tipman she calls him WonderBOY in the game(not sure about the movie since i cant remember)but yeah everyone else on this site does suck

edit: lol on the xif doing good against marth thing!!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
...Uhh..I don't know Rock..Lamb's Falco in my opinion has Flow by a lil..I don't think that they're even..they used to be but..not anymore..

Other Than that..Flowin still has a crazy Falco.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
anyone who says flowin is = to lamb is just trying to make lamb seem less beast then he is.. although ive heard lamb himself say flowin is better than him... which i dont think is true but either way they are both monsters

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, Lex...its funny the way you used part of my name to describe something :laugh:. Your too funny Lol. Well you guys are right about that..Flowin and Lamb are both Monsters..I want to MM them though..Falco Dittoe..It should be fun.. I already faught Lamb at FORT1..We didn't do MM's though.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I think it should be four.

Think about it people, you give your 4 best players 5 Stock and you got a good shot at winning.
If FLA had an elite peach a Peach with 5 stock can **** all (looks at XIF and Exarch to STEP IT UP).

I think the Team right now should be:

Rock
Mave
Lamb
Tipman

but if Tipman doesn't go or play for FLA then

Rock
Mave
Lamb
Queen

The space animal players have 5 stock, they can either gain alot of stock for us or dig us up in a big hole. Mave and Queen can be those guys that try to get the lead back or maintain it. As always Lamb is the wildcard, if he brings his A game we will just let him take care of everything heheheh.

And Erick, your good but you are not at the level yet. You have to place good next tourney, you are not goin to be on the team just for being a Jiggly, if that was the case XIF and Exarch would've been on the team for being Peach. and yea you got OOS EXP, but if that really was the big of a facter those players now in the team wouldn't really be there cept Rocka and Queen.

Is as simple as this, I want THE BEST PEOPLE IN THIS STATE repping it up, if we HAVE to go with 4 Space animals we will in my opinion since the BEST are the BEST period. If you want to be on the team, start stepping it up and placing high in tourneys, I am not talking about top 10 CACA im talking about top 5 CACa HEAR ME SON!?

FLA FOR LIFE SON!

FFLS!

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
I kind of thought we were trying to avoid double characters for the FL team. But that was just my understanding of it. Are we? Which brings me to my original question, do we need another Marth/Fox/Falco on team FL? Queen has even said it himself, he lacks character experience. Being that his main practise buddy is Rock = Fox. And ocationally S.V.C = Falco, Falco, Shiek. Though yes I do agree with Flowins post on "The Best in FL being on team FL." If that's the case, I'd rather stick in Flowin over Queen. The two Falco's are very skilled, consistent, and above everything else DIFFERENT, like Nouc. said. But having 3 animals on the team and one Marth I think is kinda = /

Best possible team IMO.

Rock
Mav
Lamb
Flow
Tip

BannedDah

Sigh.... How about

Mave
Rock
Lamb
BETA

Every good team needs a Yoshi who can jump cancle egg while hanging on the edge of a level.

BannedDah

FlowinWater said:
I think it should be four.

Think about it people, you give your 4 best players 5 Stock and you got a good shot at winning.
If FLA had an elite peach a Peach with 5 stock can **** all (looks at XIF and Exarch to STEP IT UP).

I think the Team right now should be:

Rock
Mave
Lamb
Tipman

but if Tipman doesn't go or play for FLA then

Rock
Mave
Lamb
Queen

The space animal players have 5 stock, they can either gain alot of stock for us or dig us up in a big hole. Mave and Queen can be those guys that try to get the lead back or maintain it. As always Lamb is the wildcard, if he brings his A game we will just let him take care of everything heheheh.

And Erick, your good but you are not at the level yet. You have to place good next tourney, you are not goin to be on the team just for being a Jiggly, if that was the case XIF and Exarch would've been on the team for being Peach. and yea you got OOS EXP, but if that really was the big of a facter those players now in the team wouldn't really be there cept Rocka and Queen.

Is as simple as this, I want THE BEST PEOPLE IN THIS STATE repping it up, if we HAVE to go with 4 Space animals we will in my opinion since the BEST are the BEST period. If you want to be on the team, start stepping it up and placing high in tourneys, I am not talking about top 10 CACA im talking about top 5 CACa HEAR ME SON!?

FLA FOR LIFE SON!

FFLS!

HOLLA
No, good post, bad team options. If Queen is on the team, that would mean

Fox
Falco
Marth
Marth

That's no bueno. When we decided on team Kansas, we took variety over good players(obviously)

Tipman-Ganon
1_up-Shiek
NBPMike-Peach
NBPCee-Mario
DoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDah-Who ever he feels like playing that day.

Its all about variety people, I'm done trying to help u guys. I hope you guys do pick 3 space animals and 2 marths....by doing that team, you guys will just give Florida an even worse rep....Rocks the only one with OOS tourney experience...... it'll be funny to watch my old state get pulverized.

Top Bottom