• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

just1111

Smash Journeyman
team GA will be in orlando on sunday >_>

anyone wanna play just1 and GAwes?

somedude123

Smash Ace
That definately won't help diversity if that is your aim. You forget that our main problem characters are going to be peach and jigglypuff, and putting a peach or some other random character on the team won't fix that. Falcos would be your best bet vs peach, and marth for jiggly. The foxes can take care of anything else.
I say at least 5 members, if not 6. This meaning 2 foxes,2 falcos and a marth. I know it seems biased but its the best we have.

Tipman isn't going?

Last edited:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
XIF said:
Lee (advent) smash DI'd my f throw once and went (quite literally) vertical.
You can't smash DI throws.

I vote no to XIF. No way. He may be one of the better Peachs in the state, but our Peachs don't compare.

Rock- Fox
Lamb - Falco
Mave - Marth
Tipman - Ganon

Flow - Falco
Queen - Marth

DooDah said:
I was gonna say TIPMAN, but he's not going
Is Tipman going or not?

Falcos would be your best bet vs peach
Really? I though Falco's get owned by good Peachs?? But of course, us Floridians wouldn't know that.

Either Maverick or myself should be captain. I know out of staters better. People don't really like Maverick...

:smash:

Mav

Furries For The Win
Being liked by your oposition isn't exactly a requirement to be a good captain. So long as you can lead, you know what your doing, and you can give moral to your team, then you're doing your job.

As for anyone who doesn't like me, they can all kiss my tail. I really don't care. I'm not even liked much in my own state, so I don't expect to get better treatment in another state.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I think Nouc's Idea is probably best...2 Foxes..2 Falcos..and 1 Marth..but I think we should add in Tipman...(hopefully he's going)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think we need any more space animals....and I agree with Mav on probably only having 4 people on the team!!!

I'm still thinking about who should take the last spot though!!!

EDIT: And sorry if this offends anyone but I feel as good as Tipman is, that a Ganon might not be such a great idea for the team......Ganon just gets abused too easily!!!

And what would Ganon be beneficial for that we haven't covered???

:colorful:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Well...If it's a 4 man team I would say that you guys should have...

Rock
Lamb
Mav
Queen

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
QDVS said:
I don't think we need any more space animals....and I agree with Mav on probably only having 4 people on the team!!!

I'm still thinking about who should take the last spot though!!!

EDIT: And sorry if this offends anyone but I feel as good as Tipman is, that a Ganon might not be such a great idea for the team......Ganon just gets abused too easily!!!

And what would Ganon be beneficial for that we haven't covered???

:colorful:
Tipman has the best Marth and Fox in the state. He's just too proud to play them. And ill put money on it......Well 2nd best fox.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
rock, if you can DI throws, then whats to stop a smash DI, there's no way regular DI would have sent lee at the angle i'm describing... i'm not dumb -.-;

the idea behind not have 4 space animals is that we are gonna go up against a bunch of marth teams and what not and we are gonna get countered too easily. Issue with fox and especially falco on a team is that every stock counts and they die too easily. Case in point is team maria vs. too cool for school. Rob $ only took 1 stock off of Isai while Isai took off his entire 5 stock. Falco gets wrecked like that, and it'd be nice to not have to rely on so many space animals.

I think the perfect team (if all would go) would be:

mav, lamb, rock, and sheikssbm.

it just works >_>;;;

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Queen said:
EDIT: And sorry if this offends anyone but I feel as good as Tipman is, that a Ganon might not be such a great idea for the team......Ganon just gets abused too easily!!! And what would Ganon be beneficial for that we haven't covered???
You may be as good as Tipman, if not better. But Tipman can kill Peachs and Samuses like no one else in the state. It's not really the team wanting a Ganon, but the team needing a Tipman.

XIF said:
rock, if you can DI throws, then whats to stop a smash DI
There are no frames in which a throw "hits" you. When you are hit by an attack, you input the DI during the frames of which you are being hit. You cant do this with throws because there are no "hit" frames.

XIF said:
mav, lamb, rock, and sheikssbm
Sheik isn't going.

Rock- Fox
Lamb - Falco
Mave - Marth
Tipman - Ganon

Flow - Falco
Queen - Marth

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
The perfect team:

Mave (Marth)
Rock (Fox)
Lamb (Falco)

and wow yea that last spot is like so hard. I can't do the last spot since Lamb already has Falco covered. and I agree a 4 man team is a better idea, give your best players an extra stock and FLA can go far. I definately want a peach in the 4th spot. There is still time and maybe XIF can move from being good to being Elite in this state.

if anything me, Johny an Queen can **** that spot.

Of course this is basing it off if Tipman doesn't go.

WHY ISN'T TIPMAN GOIN!?

HOLLA

RockCrock

Smash Champion
4th spot should go to:

1. Tipman (assuming he isn't going to Kansas)
2. Flowin (who cares if we have 2 falcos- they pwn everything!)
3. Queen (the ultimate anti-fox, i dont care what anyone says)
4. Nouc (perfect control)
5. Johnny (a lesser form of Queen)
6. Uber Ice (wtf ics??)

EDIT: this is not a joke post, Nouc has perfect control for real i seen it

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
...That looks like a pretty good idea Rock...Lol, I wish I could go to this..Smash Aid...

SmashMac

Smash Lord
RockCrock said:
4th spot should go to:

6. Uber Ice (wtf ics??)

Rofl, nice. Yea Nouc has really good control.

I think the S.V.C. brothers may be able to attend Smash Aid VII this summer ^^. I'll try and see if we can go but I think we can.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
RockCrock said:
4th spot should go to:

6. Uber Ice (wtf ics??)

*Coughs....* :ohwell:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, that would be awesome if we are able to go to Smash Aid...I hope the 4 man team does good..I'll be able to see you guys in action!!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Somewhat of a good discussion went on at XIF's house concerning the SAVII state battles. Here's what is known.

Some think the FL team should be 6 man. While others think the team should be 4 man. We got 3 months left to discuss about it. I'll be heading to NY this month to check out the competition. Should be fun.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
A discussion? Thats cool, wish I could of been there. You never know...6 man team could be the best thing..

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
4 man is best, however, fl has no uber peach. Which means,

Rock
Lamb
Mave
And.........

It has to be a peach people. All u peaches stop suckin

...............i vote bean ....

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I really don't think I'll be playing this game anymore. It pisses me off how I lose to my brothers 90% of the time and I don't have the relevant time to train as much anymore. I'm taking a leave of absense. I may come back, I really don't want to submit myself to any more frustration .... This is bull ****.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Queen Its kinda hard him to play only once or twice every two weeks because he'll always see me and my brother training. But thanks for trying to help him out...I think you should stick for 4th place ...Queen..he's the best for that spot in my opinion...stick him in!! His Marth is crazy!

Mav

Furries For The Win
If we do go for the idea of 4 man team, is Nouc/Flow/Queen the only reel choices we have? What about Tipman?

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
I say we get a puff. Most people wouldnt know how to fight my puff. Like I said I got 23/ +120 tourney. GS2 wasnt like a newb tourney either. Ken, Azen, Killoar, AOB, Neo (First time meeting him at this tourney.), The rest of team ben, DA members were there, P.C. Chris and much more. You guys think I woke up one morning and my puff got ridiculously good? That tourney was boot camp for me. I hate to say it but when I was garbage going to that tourney, Neo **** my puff with his Koopa. Before that tourney ended I was 4/4 stockin dudes left and right. My puff grew a I)!ck coming back to Florida.

This is what I will see after my post:

options 1 & 2.....

Option 1: People will start realizing "**** he is right!..." I vote for N2K6!!!

Option 2: *Reads post* *Ignores what N2K6 has written* Well the definate votes are for Mave, Rock, & Lamb. Any one else wrothy to be in the 4 or 6 man crew?

Most of you FLoridians smashers fail to realize I am one of the few smashers from florida that has OOS tourney EXP. Notice the Words "OOS tourney EXP." (I guess I have to say it in a way for handi-cap to understand me) That mean.... I..... good Idea countering majority.... USA smashers. Someone with BRAIN CELLS please back me up.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Queen that sounds like a good idea. Instead of playing every day (because my brothers are non-stop nothing but SSBM and sports) I'll just play a few times a week when the time magically comes >_>'. I guess I won't stop just yet. I have a lot of other things to really worry about though like College and Scholarships and stuff.

Mav

Furries For The Win
N2K6: Jiggly has obvious counters. Like Fox and Marth. I wanna see how your jigs is as of late, and we'll decide from there. It certainly would be nice to have a rocken jiggs on the team, but all of FL needs to be confident on how hard your jiggs can rock before we put her on the team.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
put me as confirmed for smash aids.. i gotta rep team 1-daman and the great state of kansas... plus i love long car rides... does anyone know the dates for it? this computer is to slow for me to go lookinf for them....

i love all florida smashers... smooches

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Hurrrrrrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy It really sucks that we all have to move to kansas so abruptly. I needed you at FORT1 again we would have wrecked teams.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
yea but i quit smash.. im only going to tournaments strictly to rep team 1-dahman.. so noucs and lamb im gonna need your help to get back into shape a week before the tourney.

Top Bottom