• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
I guess this is my first post in this thread. I think I should have a shoot to be in crew battle. Overall tourneys I've been in, I've been top 10. My jiggs can be a trump card for FLA. No one really would know how to fight against me from OOS. In my first OOS tourney in Getting Schooled 2 (gs2) I got 23 out +120 man tourney. These are some valid points. Funny ive been mentioned only once in this thread. I guess no one notices me in tourneys cause im quiet.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
lol...thanks....but I really think I should be consider to the crew and rep FLA.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
DooDah said:
KeepSpeedN, you're a n00b, Shin sucks with Jiggz, besides, I think Erick(N2K6) trained Shin.
Your right DooDah. Shin Chaos is under my supervision. I train him.

Keepspeedin: if you think shin and I are at similar lvl then im doing my job correctly training Shin. :)

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
Maverick said:
N2K5 is beast with puff balls. He 4 stocked my CF with Kirby!!!!!!!

:psycho:

lol...not to long ago this happened. 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
i beat n2k6 not too long ago aswell so i demand 2 spots on the team, one for my body the other... FOR YOUR MOM!

ok ill chill with the corney jokes.

haha did sony pay you for your post doodah? :laugh:

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Well N2k6's resume is STRONG... Probably Stronger than 90% of the players in FL

N2k6 can beast everyone here.

I know my vote don't count but I want n2k6 on the list.

synikal - Man don't quit, You have the strongest Marth in SFL. What will become of us?

Mike is developing rapidly. But not "that" good enough to be on the list IMO.

Doodah suprised all of us today(And I speak for everyone)

Good **** Doodah.

Well there's my 2 cent.

If anyone needs me just call me on my cell: 954-816-4635

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
What did Doodah do?

And yea N2K6 is too good, he 4 stocks me, that AUTOMATICALLY puts him in the team, I will quit smash now.

Goodbye

HOLLA

RockCrock

Smash Champion
FORT1 March 26th, 2006
FULL RESULTS
SINGLES
1 rock
2 mavrick
3 sheikssbm
4 lambchops
5 noucles
5 qdvs
7 fenrir
7 dashizwiz
9 the law
9 johnny
9 keepspeedn
9 xif
13 tommy
13 green mario
13 uber ice
13 dew
17 coza
17 nbpMike
17 Leeeeee
17 animal control
17 exarch
17 nbpcorey
17 acid
17 ******
25 doodah
25 livinglegend
25 wes jr
25 beanz
25 ray$
25 darr
25 SmashMac
25 hozart
33 beta
33 Bye
33 Bye
33 logan
33 slynkee
33 Bye
33 Bye
33 sighrax
33 cobalt
33 Bye
33 Bye
33 cody
33 kittie
33 Loserlad
33 Bye
33 sars
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye
49 Bye

TEAMS
1 lamb nouc
2 rock queen
3 dashizwiz keepspeedn
4 mave johnny
5 hozart the law
5 fenrir exarch
7 tommy doodah
7 green xif
9 acid gehkoe
9 animal control wes jr
9 NBPMike NBPCorey
9 coza and loser lad
13 dewdadash ssbm
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 bean kitty

Best in Florida.

FLORIDA TEAM RECONSTRUCTION:
1. Rock
2. Mave
3. Lamb
4. Nouc/Queen/Flowin
5. SheikSSBM/Tipman/DaShizWiz/KeepSpeedn/Fenrir/Exarch/XIF

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah..that was a good Tourney. I think I could of done some what better. But...Queen is just TOO good. He owns, good stuff.

BTW Queen or Rock, Try to hold another smashfest or something within a month please. I need some major training against Marth(Queen) :urg:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I want to know why you guys are saying stuff like I beat N2K6 or something like that...How does that let you on the list? Do you have to beat him or something?

Mav

Furries For The Win
Now that we have a good list of tournaments, I think we could really get some good discussion about the potential FL 5 man crew for Smash AID 7. Again, if my list of people attending isn't accurate, let me know. I'm still working on my seeding project. Been a little lazy about it but now I'm gonna try harder to complete it. To anyone who's placings I may not know because it was too low, can you please post it up? I'm talking too you Noucles! I know you placed bad at SACS and Nexus, but no one cares ^_^

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Those old tournaments....I was crappy In...I've gotten a whole lot better..Just can't seem to take down Queen's Marth...Lets wait another tourney before a discussion...I'll step it up!!!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Rock - anti-marth, anti-IC
Queen - anti-fox
Mave - anti-falco
Lamb - ?
Flowin - ?
Nouc - anti-ganon
Tipman - anti-peach (samus?)
Chris - ?

Fill in teh blanks.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I am good vs Ganon, thats it!

I should be taken off the team I haven't been playing recently :/

HOLLA

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I've been thinking about the FL 5 man and for a long while i've known that I shouldnt be a part of it...

after this tournament, i still kind of believe i shouldnt >_> but alot of people have been giving me encouragement....

I dunno, i think I definitely have improved enough for recognition, and my out of state experience is alot more than alot in consideration. Not only that, but my knowledge on every character match up is pretty extensive. I'm comfortable against any character, even those pesky ganon and marth's =P

but, there is alas no real argument to be made for my inclusion, i just dont have the tournament placings to show it. I've been consitently getting top 10 or so, but i really need that top 5 I think to even begin considering.

If anything, for now, I think the only reason to add me is for the sole fact that I'm NOT a space animal/marth, and that I am REEEEEEEALLY good against Fox's and Falco's...

whatever, but I think tippy is gay, you're ganon is too good >_>;

Mav

Furries For The Win
So we can say that Rock, Mav, and Lamb are the 100 percent definates? Just remember, that Lamb doesn't go unless Noucles goes. But in terms of the other two spots, I'd like to see ShiekSSBM step it up more and make it too more tournaments. But I doubt that'll happen. With the loss of Tipman, it's gonna be hard to fill in those to blanks.

UPDATE: It's gonna be too difficult to do a full FL seeding. So what I may decide to do instead is seed Upper and Lower FL by there own regions. I'll work on South FL first, then move onto North FL. I'll keep you updated as I make more progress.

Top Bottom