• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Nite

Smash Champion
Man Florida has a lot of tournaments! I want to move closer to Florida just because of it. That is why you guys have so many good players, because you get to play each other a lot. That is awesome. I and my crew of 9 will be attending SAVII as well. I am looking forward to this tournament because it should be pretty huge and there will be a lot of good players there. I'm really looking forward to playing all of the good Falco players (Lambchops and FlowinWater, any other good falco players that I didn't mention, correct me if you suggest anyone else). I am also looking forwad to playing thomas Tipman and Maverick.

Nite

Smash Champion
You guys just better make sure to come to INNsomnia III! It is going to be an awesome tournament and there should be quite a few people there. There will be good players there as well such as Mike G, GAWes, MookieRah, JCPwn, and a lot of players that aren't known very well.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I don't think I'd be able to make it to an INNsomnia tourney. But I know that I'll be at Smash AID. So I'll deffinetly see you there.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, Smash AID is going to be huge, I am definitely looking forward to playing you guys when the time comes.

Nite

Smash Champion
Lol. Well, If it makes you feel any better, I am looking forward to playing you too QDVS (not joking about that).

co_and_me

Smash Lord
wow if I knew I would beat someone $50 all the way. But against tipman which is mroe a garunteed lose than anything else is a bad idea. So even if XIF wasnt kidding this makes XIF a smart man. Make 50> lose 50!!! lets not be stupid here.

Besides XIF needs the money. His mom only has one arm and she swims in circles. I even feel bad watching that.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
co_and_me said:
wow if I knew I would beat someone $50 all the way. But against tipman which is mroe a garunteed lose than anything else is a bad idea. So even if XIF wasnt kidding this makes XIF a smart man. Make 50> lose 50!!! lets not be stupid here.

Besides XIF needs the money. His mom only has one arm and she swims in circles. I even feel bad watching that.
Yea I was there when she lost it. . . She walked in while XIF was smashterbating(playing smash by yourself), and. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .nevermind, I just wanted to use the word "Smashterbate".

Mav

Furries For The Win
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Smashterbate!?!?!?!? That is offically the new best word in the smash language.

Smashterbate- The act of playing stadium mode for hours on end. (ex: XIF is well known in Florida for his Smashterbating skillz.)

^_^

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah I was just messing.....in all actuality Maverick is underrated.....everyone in FL hates his style and thinks he isn't good but he ***** them all!!!

And if you wish Maverick but you know me when it comes to MMes!!!

;)

:colorful:

Mav

Furries For The Win
What exactly is my "style"? I seem to go through styles like women go through clothing.

DooDah

BRoomer
Yea, I'd have to agree with Queen. Maverick, YOU ARE THE MOST BORING PLAYER. . . . . . but I guess that doesn't matter cuz you still win. . . . but not Vs. Chops. . . . only NEO can beat him.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I did beat Chops in the 1st 3/5 set.

At what point did you think I suck? I don't think I've ever placed lower then 5th place in any tourney I've ever been too.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
**** that **** dont matter, didnt we already go through this? CFL=joke LOLZ!

its not an impossible matchup, but one tournament win doesnt make it even -.-;

marth has speed AND range over peach. He out ranges almost everyone, but his even match ups are counterbalanced by greater speed and/or broken projectiles. Peach has... turnips, no doubt good, but not enough to even it out. Peach also has some decent low percent combo's, but its so difficult to edge guard marth that it doesnt help too greatly.

its not as bad as say, ganon vs. sheik, but Marth with always have the upper hand.

I personally, do not absolutely cringe at the thought of marth, because johnny and maverick have given me constant training. I can actually confidently say i'm one of the few peach's that i've seen in the US that can escape the chaingrab after no more than 2 throws. All other peach's i've seen vs. Marth they always get pwnt by f throw tips. With the exception of beast peach's like vidjo and mikeg. But they're the god d@mn ****.

random rantings, carry on.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
XIF said:
I can actually confidently say i'm one of the few peach's that i've seen in the US that can escape the chaingrab after no more than 2 throws. .

LMFAO, you've GOT to be kidding me. No Peach worth their salt gets chain grabbed more than twice at this point in the metagame. Lex doesn't fall for it, hell, not even Tip's boy Noodle falls for that **** and he doesn't know a thing about high level melee. Get off your pedestal. Your ability to hold away doesn't make you special.

-Syn

DooDah

BRoomer
SynikaL said:
LMFAO, you've GOT to be kidding me. No Peach worth their salt gets chain grabbed more than twice at this point in the metagame. Lex doesn't fall for it, hell, not even Tip's boy Noodle falls for that **** and he doesn't know a thing about high level melee. Get off your pedestal. Your ability to hold away doesn't make you special.

-Syn
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Even if I didn't agree with you Kye, I'd still agree with you. . . .

Note: I really do agree with you. . . . . Peach=Marth. . . . . I swear. . . . dear God, don't hurt me please. . . .

Mav

Furries For The Win
Stats are updated. Check em out. Results for the Gigabits 4 tourney are now up.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
hahaha... love, syn, love.

I love how i dont even **** talk and this happens.

At least in the videos i download, peach's arent DI'ing correctly, but w/e...

i know you hate me syn, but try and keep it to a minimum =P

why dont we get back to the whole FL crew deal.

mav, choppers, tip, rock, and flowin FTW.

Mav

Furries For The Win
XIF: You better step it up at Rock's tournament. Cause Exarch got 1st at Gigabits = First time Peach has ever won a tourney in FL. zOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!

Mav

Furries For The Win
......Well then this is the first time that Peach has one a FL tourney this year!!!

EDIT: I just noticed I'm over 1700 posts now.... w00t!!!

Top Bottom