• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
DaShizWiz said:
Dude..at SAC'S I 3 stocked you with my Fox..then we Falco dittoed...after i beat your Falco you said Double or nothin. Then you pulled out DK I beat you again...then I took your money :).
............I really dont remember that. The only fox i've played in the last 3 months is GrayFox:I won
and Vijin: I won.

Oh and queen:I lost.

Mav

Furries For The Win
That would probably be Rock's tourney. FORT 1. Look for it in the tourney discussion thread.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
StripesOrBars said:
No actually the only good members in svc are smashmac and wiz...u suck so im not too worried.
I actually consider KeepSpeedN a little bit better than me at the moment ^^. His Sheik is so good it should'nt be legal. Oh yea and DaShizWiz did beat you with his Fox at first.

Mav

Furries For The Win
STD = Smash Till Dawn. So it's a all day, all night, and all day event.

DooDah

BRoomer
SVC:

I want a $50 MM from the three of u who are good, at fort. ANd then, an SVC Vs 1-DahMan, 3 man crew battle, for $100.

Note: I really want the $100 MM Crew battle, but for the $50 MM we'll decide when we get there.....I dunno if I'll have that much.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Yo Rock just a heads-up, I'll be adding FORT 1 to the tournament results page, as well as The Will tournament. But I'm sure you all ready knew that ^_^

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Your Hillarious Doo....(I love this guy). I would do the $100 MM but come on. We as a crew have no wear near that much money.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
BTW XIF Lol don't be so cocky you did 2 stock me like once. But I 3 stocked you like..3 times.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I beat DaShizWiz, Doodah, Xif and im pretty sure I can beat (or at least do well against Flowin) and all of u guys beat me lolz. Yo DaShizWiz we had some close azz matches but i suicided like QueenDVS almost every friendly and even in the tourny we played in. So yea im workin on that problem so i can own u next time lol jk jk.

:cry:
- ShinAdvent -

DooDah

BRoomer
advent102 said:
I beat DaShizWiz, Doodah, Xif and im pretty sure I can beat (or at least do well against Flowin) and all of u guys beat me lolz. Yo DaShizWiz we had some close azz matches but i suicided like QueenDVS almost every friendly and even in the tourny we played in. So yea im workin on that problem so i can own u next time lol jk jk.

:cry:
- ShinAdvent -
WTF?! I havent played u in like 6 months.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Advent I don't remember you beating me once. And I fought your Fox, Sheik, CF etc. I don't think you suicided either in the shiek dittoe either or your CF vs My Fox. Advent I'll MM you $20 next time we meet.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Maverick said:
XIF: Stop requesting abserd amounts for your MM's to those you know you can beat. It's making you look bad IMO. At least stay consistent with your costs.

In my opinion, asking for a 50 doller money match to DaShizWiz, then refusing a 50 doller money match from Tipman, just doesn't look good, and says alot about who you fear and who you think you can own.
****, i think you lapsed over the key word there, absurd

i would never be serious over a 50 dollar mm, even if i fight people i KNOW i could beat, my price is always the same, 5 dollars. I've done only 1 mm higher than that (10 dollars) but that was because galeon was being all cocky and **** and i asked if he wanted to step it up and he agreed.

i cant even talk practically fake caca talk without someone hatin', jesus ****ing christ, dont make me 50$ mm your falcon mav! :laugh:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks for defending me Mav :). But XIF said he was $50 MM'ing Advent lol. But I still get from where your coming from Mav. And I agree with you...about refusing $50 MM from Tip and that It makes him look bad.

DooDah

BRoomer
DaShizWiz said:
Thanks for defending me Mav :). But XIF said he was $50 MM'ing Advent lol. But I still get from where your coming from Mav. And I agree with you...about refusing $50 MM from Tip and that It makes him look bad.
WTF? He was obviously joking. No one in florida is good enough to MM someone for $50.Except me...but that is because I have a good paying job, and I can afford to lose alot of money.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I currently have a 30 doller money match with Dark Falchion the next time we meet.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Yeah XIF justin as told me that you were getting better but his GF was there and he had a huge wood and all the blood rushed to his ***** so I dont know if he was being serious.

Top Bottom