• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Why would I "hate" you? Did you think I was joking when I said SACs didn't phase me? I'm sure there's plently of people in FL that think I suck. Fvck em'.

Your ego seemed to be spiraling 'outta control and that annoyed me. That's all. Somebody's 'gotta be arrogant enough to keep things like that in check.

-Kimosabae

Mav

Furries For The Win
Synikal: Do you think you can talk to The Will, and see if he can't get the tournament to start later in the afternoon? Otherwise, my chances for making that tourney is at low percents at best.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
Maverick said:
Synikal: Do you think you can talk to The Will, and see if he can't get the tournament to start later in the afternoon? Otherwise, my chances for making that tourney is at low percents at best.
Good. Then I can prevail.

DooDah

BRoomer
SynikaL said:
Yes Pete. I can moooooonwalk. We should Smash 2nite if you're not doing anything.

-Syn
Wanna goto the Vortex? I would say here, but my room is under construction, plus I can only play til like 11. If those things are ok with u then let's do it.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I get out of work at 4, and if I left straight from work, it would take AT LEAST an hour to get there. See if you can make it happen Synikal. Syn = Da MAN!!!!!

We luv you Syn ^_^

Peachtress

Smash Ace
-_-;; can't go, I got finals and am officially broke.

But anywayz, can't believe I'm actually saying this, school>smash

-Lex
EDIT: PS.: I could prolly find the time to go if we did it at someones house, but forget it..later

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
**** sounds like no one is going t the vortex including me.

syn sorry i couldnt smash yesterday i had things to do (behold the eating champion, i destroyed a fat mans pride). maybe tomorrow or friday we can smash i want to try out the new character of the week on you. (its a good one dont worry :laugh: )

Doodah banned again? :cry:

FL Team
ME-FOX
CHOPS-FALCO
ROCK-FOX
FLOWIN-FALCO
MAV-marth?

mav be falco, it would be awesome. the FL team could be dubbed team wild life.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ultimate BUMBDIZZLE!!!!

Anyhow, since the cash statistics is too difficult to manage, I'm throwing out that idea for what I hope will be a more welcomed idea. I'd like to have a statistic on every smasher in the state of FL's placings for the month of 2006. Bassically, what I'd like everyone to do is post the places everyone has gotten in tournaments they've attended this year. Be it a good or bad place. That way, I can work on a list to show everyone's results so that even if you don't make it onto the top (insert number here) results that I currently have on the first page, you'll still show on the other list.

Now my ultimate goal, is to catagorize everyone, and get an idea on who (more or less) places top 5, 10, 20, ect... This way, we can keep track even better on how players are doing. And perhaps even come up with seeds for FL based off of tournament placings.

So starting now, I need everyone to post there results from every tourney they've been to this year. I'll do what I can with the knowledge that I have to start the list.

Mav

Furries For The Win
All right I've updated the list with everything I have available to my knowledge. Keep in mind, the format I'm using to organize is not the final version. And I know that FL has way more smashers in it, but I'm kinda tired at the moment and need a break. And perhaps when I get back to this thread, I'll see more statistics to put up.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Awesome idea, since I suck so much now, I want to be seeded to the best players 1st round
at the next tournament :evil:

Last edited:

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
SynikaL said:
Take my name off the list of players going to SA7. I'm done with Smash. I quit.

-Kimo

Explain yo self ***** !!!! You wouldnt just quit out of the blue, you must have a reason so do tell plz.

- advent -

SmashMac

Smash Lord
advent102 said:
Explain yo self ***** !!!! You wouldnt just quit out of the blue, you must have a reason so do tell plz.

- advent -
Wurd to advent102. Synikal you're to 1337 to just quit like that ..... even though I'm sure you've got your reasons.

DooooooDah

Omg Chops is the most annoying SOB ever. How can noucles and him be related???

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I spy with my little eye... yeah guess thats not funny. I am not a spy more of a rain on mavs parade cloud. He kept pushing for 2 state crews. this was funny cause then its just crew battles. I thought alternate might have been ok but then Wes reminded me that certain states only have 4 or 5 players that are any good. But yeah I am still a GA FL person.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I all ready gave up on the idea of having more people in state battles for SAVII. So w/e.

Nouc: What were your results for Nexus? And no, no one that I know thinks you suck, aside from yourself.

Need more results please.

Syn: Why you quiting? Something happened at No Jutsu 3?

Top Bottom