• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Mav

Furries For The Win
There better be sex at your tournament Doodah. Cause no tourney would be complete without a round of good sex. So make it happen >_>

Mav

Furries For The Win
Awesome!!! Please provide a list of people to choose from for free sex. Try to have variety if possible. You know, whites, blacks, latins, asians, ect...

After all, I like to have options when choosing my partner, and I'm not talking about Teams ^_^

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
lol....you guys didnt know?

Mave: Sex and Wolves is nasty. Like Water and Vinegar. Doesnt Mix.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Stop asuming I'm talking about sex with animals. When have I once mentioned that? n00b!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Where's the list? As tournament host, I expect you to be on top of these things.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Maverick said:
Where's the list? As tournament host, I expect you to be on top of these things.
Your Mom was added to the list of people for me to be on top of .... ^^.
:laugh:
;)
:p
Nahh your Mom's cool roflmao I'm kidding man.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
FlowinWater said:
I would love to be on top of Mavericks mom...........

Wow Flowin IS SICK!

HOLLA
yeah right, all flowin will do is jerk off while looking at her and before he bust he'll short hop laser her with some ****. now if i was hitting that it'll be from the back and she'd be getting the ganon punch. ;)

HOLLA

(all jokes mav)

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Rofl sorry Mav. I hope you know we're all joking. I didn't mean for there to be a whole discussion on my last comment >_>' lolzomgbbq?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Mav GG's n i got 2nd @ Doodahs/Xifs tourny, so yea lolz. N y did you leave so early Mav? You left wen i was jus gettin warmed up, n i really wanted to own you. May b next tym.

Johnny is too gud lolz, n Johnny remember to tell no one about my secret shiek style or techs lol..........but seriously DONT. N im glad that we were able to give huge tips to each other on how to destroy each other. N on a side note, ur marth is the reason y its broken lolz :laugh: .

Mandy don worry about wat ppl said wen u fell asleep, cuz they are jus tryna take out their frustration about their small pen1ses.

Green Mario you should deffinately pick up sheik as your secondary. I finally found wat it feels lyk to play shiek vs. marth, n i reallize that its a huge rumor that shiek counters marth. Sheik jus has a few advantages lolz. I think i know a lil bit about shiek n urs is getting there. Good matches n i think we had lyk ova an hour to play by our selves once everyone fell asleep.

N yea everyone else that was there, GG's. Had fun. Lets do it again.

*<~*Best quote of the day there
*~>* - Doodah: OMG WTF BBQ?!?!?!?!? Lee is too smart to b black lolz.
(That was soo racist, but yet so funny. N did Johnny eva get his c0ck suked my Xifs mother??? jk jk lolz.)

- LeeAdvent -

Mav

Furries For The Win
amongst other things.

It's ok cause I got all your mother's numbers on my phone book. :bigthumbu

j/k

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
Why does everyone talk about this protective potatoe head mask BS? What is it?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Peachtress said:
Hell No, theres something called skool...jay kay :D

-LeX

EDIT: SVC, your banner thingy, were you trying to achieve that look? Theres some proportional problems :ohwell:
Yes I did try and achieve this look while I was drawing the characters and working on it. I wanted more of a crazy style that showed each character with certain characteristics of the person that plays the character. I made Shiek look insane because KeepSpeedN's Shiek is nuts. Things like that. The proportions were all done on purpose too to add to the effect of character characteristics and it's also my style of drawing so I thought I'd throw that in there as a signature of my own ^^. Another thing that may look wrong proportionally ingame but has significant meaning is the size of the Doc. Mario. The Doc. Mario player in our crew is coincidentally the tallest person in our crew though. I draw characters like these based on the person playing them's characteristics and personalities. Drawing the characters all perfect and propotional just wouldn't have given the banner the feeling I wanted it to have.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Don't mess with the protective potatoe haed mask pun. It's the ultimate mind game next to girls.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I heard that SVC and Fort are fuseing, doesn't that mean new banners now?

Top Bottom