• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Kittie

Banned via Administration
There u go again being all smart and ****....who do u think u r? Master Lexington??? Wtf is a polysemic?maybe i should ask lex....he'd know... :lick:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey Advent your rightabout Lamb being the best Falco but me and SmashMac aren't much under him. We do have the best Marth's, Sheiks and Fox though. Rock's Fox=Beast.

EDIT: I will MM anyone at DooDah's tourney(except DooDah) which means Lamb=Falco Dittoe, Flowin=Falco Dittoe, Noucs Fox.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Whoa, DewDaDash and DooDah you guys should chill out. And btw DewDaDash's Marth = top tier. In my opinion he's got one of the best Marth's in FL. BTW good job to Maverick and Johnny for repping FL.

Welcome back SynikaL.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Why should I MM someone if were gonna be in the same crew? Plus..I already told you..I don't like taking Crew Members money...it makes me feel bad.

Lol(all jokes Queen, your to uber to MM)

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
i think if dewdadash faught doodah then dewdadash would win!!

btw guys MM for 5 dollars . plus doodah how is DEWdadash stealing ur name if u say it right it sounds a bit different

Kittie

Please stop talking. DDD is weird looking kid. And he doesnt know how to dress. If I win the MM(which he hasnt agreeded to yet) ill probably just give him the money to go buy some new clothes.

DooDah_is_gay

Kittie said:
Please stop talking. DDD is weird looking kid. And he doesnt know how to dress. If I win the MM(which he hasnt agreeded to yet) ill probably just give him the money to go buy some new clothes.
Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Maybe Dew can let you have some money to shave off your beard so you can stop looking like a hobo.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Ok, c'mon guys, relax. Just have a 5 dollar MM and leave it like that. Why do you guys want to be become enemies?

Edit: LOL, Lots of SVC for one page.

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
WOW i will punish anyone who makes doodah shave his beard by taking that person to the barn yard fot the bad boy treatment. And I mean it.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
DooDah_is_gay said:
Oh the irony :rolleyes:

Maybe Dew can let you have some money to shave off your beard so you can stop looking like a hobo.
lmao this guy took the words right out of my mouth. lmfao! :laugh: Lots of judgement for a man that looks like a dirty *** hobo. lol i remember seeing the mm with him and beta, most pitiful mm ive seen. This guy is full of bull ****. No offense to my buddy red dragon but <_<, this guy is just red dragon the II. Talks more **** then he can handle. All on the boards acting like hes tough **** when in person he sucks ***:edit: (well... red dragon doesnt really suck <_< but talks more than he can handle, but the sentence mostly applied to the hobo)

:edit: lol to dashizwiz's response, lol would hardly be an interesting match >_> would own the guy too easily, feel kinda bad him acting all stupid and challenging me for $50 when he knows he can use to money to shave off that beard.

ChuDat

Smash Master
YAYUHHHHZZZZ !!!!

BTW, When iz the next BIG tournament gonna be ? I'm planning on comin down sometime in may or june, so lemme know wasap FL.

Cuz itz been a while

SmashMac

Smash Lord
ChuDat said:
YAYUHHHHZZZZ !!!!

BTW, When iz the next BIG tournament gonna be ? I'm planning on comin down sometime in may or june, so lemme know wasap FL.

Cuz itz been a while
Yea Chu that'd be sweet if you came down for DooDah's May 27th tournament in Boca Raton at Nexus. I fight your cousins SheikSSBM, DewDaDash and ****** all the time and I hear about you a lot (your cousins are in my crew).

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
ChuDat said:
YAYUHHHHZZZZ !!!!

Cuz itz been a while
What up cuz? Would be cool if you came for Doodah's tourney on May 27th, dunno about any tournies in June right now. You gotta share some of that cash I heard you've been winning lol.

Kittie

Yes chu come to my revenge........

LOL @ DewDaDash. Just because u still havent hit puberty yet bro and cant grow facial hair, dont be mad at my beard(which i already shaved off like 3 weeks ago). But yet at the end of the day, your mom still dresses u so whatever. Oh and i hope u dont back out of the 25 and 25 MM we have. And the BETA MM??? WTF are u talking about? LOL i used DK i didnt even use Marth or Luigi. Besides I 3 stocked him in every match.

Kittie

LOL y wont u accept my MM GayDaDash??? If u win ill shave and give u 25/50 bucks and if i win u have to let me buy u some new clothes and move yur eyes further apart from yur nose and 25/50 bucks??

luigi ditto MM 25 bucks 2/3
Marth ditto MM 25 bucks 2/3

(those pants were so tight)

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
DewDaDash said:
>_> i wasnt really aiming that sentence towards you, your yoshi is decent, if you want to though we can mm for $20.
Wow.....Dew.....I think you and the others are taking this over proportion. You havent accept DDahs first offer. You went around it by talking caca

DooDah$h!T:"Make it 50 and u got a deal."

Dip$h!TDash: "lol i doubt you can even afford to put up $50, probally just saying that till the time comes and you'll back out."

I know your young so Im going to understand why your post (Dew) sounds so childish.

Child or not, if you going to do something, dont procrastinate. Do it. Both of you Shut up. Do the MM. Live life.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
*Goes to Corner and Chants Quiety and Saids* "Go DooDah, Take money from big head!"

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
why are you even talking >_> Ive owned you so many times you dont deserve to talk smack. plus I thought you were cool, asking me if you want to partner up in GS2, instead your here just talking smack to me. saying how my posts are childish when in your posts you just give random nick names to people. your post seems more childish than mine IMO.

doodah: like n2k said lol yes i dont have $50. max ill go is $20. Im not really trying to start a flame war honest, you just criticized my skill and i reacted. Id like to stop this flaming and just mm at the tourney. All right?

Kittie

DewDaDash said:
why are you even talking >_> Ive owned you so many times you dont deserve to talk smack. plus I thought you were cool, asking me if you want to partner up in GS2, instead your here just talking smack to me. saying how my posts are childish when in your posts you just give random nick names to people. your post seems more childish than mine IMO.

doodah: like n2k said lol yes i dont have $50. max ill go is $20. Im not really trying to start a flame war honest, you just criticized my skill and i reacted. Id like to stop this flaming and just mm at the tourney. All right?
I never doubted your skill. I doubted queens skill as being best marth in florida. Which is what rockcrock said. He definitely didnt mean u. But yea no more flamming. oh and about this MM, 20 for marth ditto and 20 for luigi ditto??

<3 N2K6

Mav

Furries For The Win
Stop it with these gay attack posts. It's cluttering up my thread.

I did a load of advertising at MLG about doodah's tournament. Hopefully it helps. Sorry about the bad placing at MLG, Shiek's gayed me.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Practically every post in this thread is cluttering. You should rename it to "Florida's spam and trash talk thread".

Kittie

How about the "Somebody think of something to talk about" thread or the "co and me stop coming in here thread, you're not even living in florida" thread......

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'll agree with the said post above mine, so long as it's not edited.

Top Bottom