• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Kittie

Banned via Administration
I might not even go no now since exarch is taking a car full of people already and i cant find anyone else who wants to go with me

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
DewDaDash said:
why are you even talking >_> Ive owned you so many times you dont deserve to talk smack. [color]

What?!.......Let's Recap......

Maverick said:
PAWS Results -Singles, Teams and Crews-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGLES TOURNAMENT RESULTS

1st- NEO
2nd- Rock Crock
3rd- Lambchops
4th- Noucles
5th- Flowinwater
5th- Maverick
7th- ShiekSSBM
7th- Question
9th- Punisher X
9th- Shin Chaos
9th- N2K5
9th- Shiekfreak
13th- Fox Hound
13th- Green Mario
13th- Dark Fachion
13th- Syko
17 th- Exarch
17th- RegX
17th- XIF
17th- Dewdadash
17th- Cloud
17th- ******
17th- Acid
17th- QDVS
25th- Matt
25th- NBPC
25th- NBPmike
25th- Red Dragon
25th- Nick
25th- Knil
25th- Kenshin

Do I hear silence?

You got that wrong. You have no right to talk acording to the last tourney we were both in. Rude Reminder: MM and Freindlies mean owl $H!T Dip$H!TDew. Tournaments Matter. I got top ten last tourney you and I were in. What place did you get?! I was being sacrastic about you and Doodah flame wars. You guys can flame for all I care. I like DooDah personality more than yours. Thats why I will root for him. Nothing Personal, but you telling me I can't talk is personal. I perdict next tourney I play in with you participating, I will place higher than you. I got my secret weapon. Couple People know about it. You will find out soon. So you can STFU! lol Be more like your Cuzins, SheikSSBM and Chu Dat. Their Cool Peoples. Then can talk $H!T cause they place high in tourneys all the time.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
ZOMGWTFBBQ!! Lol Geeez guys calm down. Right when Dew and DooDah start to calm down then N2K6 and Dew get back into it.....
N2K6 said:
Child or not, if you going to do something, dont procrastinate. Do it. Both of you Shut up. Do the MM. Live life.
Yea it'd be great if this were actually applied.

BETA

Smash Ace
All of you shut up. This kind of argument is just stupid. There's no point in arguing online. No matter how much you post, nobody's ever going to see it your way, so just stop.

Mav

Furries For The Win
If you two (Dew and Doo) have nothing positive to contribute to my thread, then reframe from posting here. There are thousands of other threads on SWF that you can litter with your petty arguments.

Kittie

I shut up. God u people suck at this game and I own all of........with all respect

(DDD's pants are too tight)

<3 Poly

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
:edit: screw it not worth replying to n2k5 not worth my time + want to help mav out

well anyhow, nuff flames <_<. Doodah umm well the tourney costs like $25 for singles and $20 for teams so I only have $20 left after that (hell I have to buy food also,) Ill mm you $20 then if I win its your option if you want to mm again for $20 or just have 2 mms of $10. And just for the record, yes you did criticize my skill dont deny it.
Kittie said:
He didnt say anything about the 2nd best luigi and like 12th best marth, AND thebest name stealer.
lol mav sorry about flaming it up, atleast the thread got more views and got bumped? =P

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
All of this Drama will end once the MM is done. Recently before SAC's I kinda didn't like DooDah I thought he was a major Douche on the boards cause I thought he didn't respect S.V.C. After I MM him he became one of my Friends and I came to realized..dang..He's a douche on the boards and is fricken HILLARIOUS in Real life. So I'm pretty sure this will happen to this conflict.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I like how my lil cuzin DewDaDash iz ALWAYZ the center of flame wars, everytime i look at a Florida thread LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahaha xD!!!

Andrew - Ur my lil cuzin and i love ya nd all, but u need to stop talking like ur good at smash. How about this, when i come over near end of may (still have to see wasap with that), ill train you personally. THEN you can talk **** ok ? As long as you place high at this may 27th tournament.

Yeah, all of Floridas best will be at Doo Dahs's tournament on May 27. That would be awesome if Chu showed up. Singles pot is at +$1300!
Now iz that a GUARANTEED pot ? In the past ive heard that Neo came down because someone said the pot was like 800$+ ? Not sure on the details. But ive heard Florida has a bad reputation on faking out on people when money is involved. You guyz were awesome last time i came down there, nd i had lotz of fun, so i expect everything will be the same. I just need some real confirmation, because a road trip down to Florida is pretty expensive x_X.

Chris - Yo chris, guess what ? I'm signed up for Major league gaming. Which meanz im a ***** MINI CELEBRITY ! YAYUHHHHZZZZ !!!!! So yea, can't wait to see the family if i can come down or not. If i do, i'll be the one driving down there, and to the tournament. See ya sumtime in may/june :chuckle:

Flowinwater - LOLZ, Money match for everyone ^-^

Maverick - haha glad to see you at MLG NY man. How did u do ? who beat you ? Lemme know the detailz

shoshone

Smash Ace
ChuDat said:
I like how my lil cuzin DewDaDash iz ALWAYZ the center of flame wars, everytime i look at a Florida thread LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahaha xD!!!

Andrew - Ur my lil cuzin and i love ya nd all, but u need to stop talking like ur good at smash. How about this, when i come over near end of may (still have to see wasap with that), ill train you personally. THEN you can talk **** ok ? As long as you place high at this may 27th tournament.

Now iz that a GUARANTEED pot ? In the past ive heard that Neo came down because someone said the pot was like 800$+ ? Not sure on the details. But ive heard Florida has a bad reputation on faking out on people when money is involved. You guyz were awesome last time i came down there, nd i had lotz of fun, so i expect everything will be the same. I just need some real confirmation, because a road trip down to Florida is pretty expensive x_X.

Chris - Yo chris, guess what ? I'm signed up for Major league gaming. Which meanz im a ***** MINI CELEBRITY ! YAYUHHHHZZZZ !!!!! So yea, can't wait to see the family if i can come down or not. If i do, i'll be the one driving down there, and to the tournament. See ya sumtime in may/june :chuckle:

Flowinwater - LOLZ, Money match for everyone ^-^

Maverick - haha glad to see you at MLG NY man. How did u do ? who beat you ? Lemme know the detailz
Should be, unless everyone decides not to show up at the best Florida tournament since SACS. Here's the link, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=68059&page=19&pp=15 prize pot info is on pg 19.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Andrew - Wellz thats why i have to see if i can come down or not. I'm goin to cali around may 23rd (on or before). May 20-21 is MLG Dallas. So i gotta decide whether or not to go to either Cali and DooDah'z tournament, or MLG Dallas and Cali.

I'm going to cali regardless, i just need to decide quick.

So itz an estimated pot of 1350$ ? Soundz good. I'll let everyone know later if im comin or not I just WANT to go to Florida since itz been a long while.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I lost too two Shiek's vs my Marth. JBlaze and Big C. Hope too see you down here Chu.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
ChuDat said:

Not sure if the pot is guaranteed, there's 54 people on Doodah's attendance list and assuming they all show up AND enter singles then the pot will be that high. I think you may get atleast a $1000 out of this if you come.

LOL mini celebrity, aight hope you come, we'll be coming to your house sometime during the summer too, around mid-june.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
hey chris if chudat comes at ur house in may 23 please call lol so we all could have some cool friendlies!
cant wait to fight the best IC's :D

This Is Not Doodah

Mav: in the rankings on page 1, Synikal needs to be abpve XIF, hes only been to like 4 tourneys this year and has placed at least 7th in each

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ok guys I need alot of help on the stats thread. As many of you can tell, I'm falling behind on keeping everything up to date. Mainly, I just havn't had the time. That's where you peeps come in. I need an extra helping set of hands to help me keep the stats page updated, as well as work on a current project I have for the stats. page. Who would like to volenteer to help?

Top Bottom