• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOL

Edit: Lol I forgot dembawls was you Nando. Ride bailed?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
mad interested, just need to find a way to get to the D near me. I have the 1, 3, A, C, J, and Z, there must be something that can transfer (LOL) unless I have a final on monday

looking for a teams partner, anyone interested? Would prefer a marth, Falco, or Fox, but anyone would be fine as I just really want to team with someone

Good example of how I played when I was rusty in teams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cykmp7g5ioI

Zhea

Smash Ace
Anyone around the Syracuse Utica area going to this? I'd be willing to chip in gas money. Was looking at train tickets but it got real pricey ($200 + for round trip).

D1

Banned via Administration
Bump! use mta.info for transfers to the D train! Use the Weekender to see if there are any service changes for the weekend as well! Most common stop ppl use to catch the D is Atlantic Ave/Barclays Center the 2/3/4/5/B/D/N/R/Q stops there!

http://mta.info/nyct/service/dline.htm

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
i wanna play melee, can someone close to the venue house me friday and saturday night as well as give me a ride to the tournament?

i know its asking a lot, but I'll contribute to your whatever as well as not cause any trouble :D

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i wanna play melee, can someone close to the venue house me friday and saturday night as well as give me a ride to the tournament?

i know its asking a lot, but I'll contribute to your whatever as well as not cause any trouble :D
Maybe.

10 chars.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
This ought to be a good way to destress from finals. I'm down.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i had fun !!!

good stuff to the homies ... i didn't get to see the money match ... only the last game LOL

thanks to d1 for hosting and the one and only shoutout to my ***** benard!!! can't believe you came down!! good to see you bro !!

everyone else hope to see ya at no johns on the 29th!!! =]

Hax

Smash Champion
1. hax$
2. dj
3. moon
4. eggm
5. otg
5. g$

not 100% about the 5th placers but i think that's right

ggs

Zhea

Smash Ace
Despite the lack of setups good tourney overall. Glad I stopped by.

Shout outs:

Prog for bringing some breakfast and having a fun falcon to watch

PB&J for being a pretty cool dude and bodying me for what was technically his bye in bracket

Slox for having hype teams falcon and taking a match off Hax.

Hax for beast moding falcon.

Thanks to all the people who I played in tourney and friendlies, feel like I learned more on what I need to improve on this tourney and really why I go to these.

D1

Definitely gonna step it up and get more setups in house beforehand. Also I apologize for the lack of stream since the 2 streamers I usually fall back on had prior engagements that they could break. I'm happy that all of you who came had a blast, and I'll have the results up by Wednesday! Busy week X_x!

D1

Sudden Death XI Lost Results Thread Edition is now go. Time to track down who has the moneymatch video cuz I don't have it!

Top Bottom