• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

D1

Banned via Administration
On 4/20 we'll be celebrating by playing Melee! If you guys aren't into weed and would love to come by and play no worries, no drugs are allowed on the premises anyways! See you all there!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ah I don't think I'll be able to make this one, I'm hosting at next level on sunday the 21st for smash 64. Can't make two trips haha

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
How's the Internet there? Any possibility of a wired Ethernet connection? I have wireless options as well. I'll check to see if there's any Verizon hot spots as a last resort.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Last time at No John's I had a simple setup with one mic this time around I'm a little more prepared. Really hoping the internet won't be an issue. Yes I would like to participate this time around. GMO might go as well I just have to ask his older brother.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Last time at No John's I had a simple setup with one mic this time around I'm a little more prepared. Really hoping the internet won't be an issue. Yes I would like to participate this time around. GMO might go as well I just have to ask his older brother.
Great! can't wait to really meet u And also face GMO

LLDL

Smash Hero
He said tv + melee + cube for the discount in general.

Bringing melee + cube is what we should do whether or not a discount is offered. :p

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Nah, unfortunately, they're monthlies at best. D1 will post once he has the date set for the next one, but don't expect another too soon. You should definitely go to one in the future though, it's a really well run event and has a good venue.

Top Bottom