• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

Max?

Smash Champion
pretty last minute but would anyone be able to drop me off in yonkers or queens after tourney's over?
Just take the A train to 168th, transfer to the 1 train and that should take you to Van Cortland park which is right by Yonkers`

S l o X

Smash Champion
i think some of CT is coming to this. rom practice is great and i haven't been to a d1 tourney in a while.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Ok, I'll be doing the first ever Sudden Breakfast from 9 to 11 A.M.

Basically, for a 3 dollar entry fee, come to my place, I'm making eggs, french toast, and bacon. I live within walking distance of the venue as well. If interested, let me know here or on my facebook.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
from port authority:

walk east to 42nd street and 6th ave. take the brooklyn bound D all the way to 9th avenue, that puts you about 2 blocks from the venue.

Max?

Smash Champion
I can't go, I was unable to find someone to cover my shift. Have fun at my own "Welcome Back" tournament

Top Bottom