• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

R3N0

Smash Lord
im totally going to this! hype mode!

OTG
HBK
G$

I'm going to MM all of you for $10
3/5 my sheik vs whoever you want.
3/5 my falcon vs whoever you want.

yall *****s are free anyway.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I believe I'm going to be streaming this

And my streaming set up has gotten a lot better than last time

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yooo hype !! I wanna chill with ya homies ... but i can't ima be out of town this weekend :(

:phone:

Sensei

Smash Lord
Can anybody house me in Brooklyn tonight? I'm celebrating me and my friends birthday tonight there and don't really want to drive all the way there and back...LOL

LLDL

Smash Hero
That's fine, just make sure he doesn't potentially flash anyone in the eye while they're playing a tournament match.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't think so Niko. I think Sensei is coming at least.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lmao. In the back of my head, for some odd reason I was thinking he was asking about Newark. Probably because I just saw Sensei's post above it and saw his location.

But yeah crismas, chibo, sensei, hbk might come as well.

Max?

Smash Champion
im totally going to this! hype mode!

OTG
HBK
G$

I'm going to MM all of you for $10
3/5 my sheik vs whoever you want.
3/5 my falcon vs whoever you want.

yall *****s are free anyway.
I can't go :(

I'm down to MM the next time we're both at the same tourney tho. We're way overdue and I keep letting you slide in this 90-10 matchup

D1

Banned via Administration
SWAG! Didn't expect TFS to come thru w/o good ol' OT reresentin' yo if you guys can bring a TV and a cube you already know I'm choppin 5 bux off dat venue fee!

D1

Sensei ahhhh I wish I checked this sooner you coulda gave a call I def live in Bklyn aaaaaand can house the kid no probz. If you're still in Bklyn out partying and see this come thru! 646-247-8609

Max?

Smash Champion
TFS is lazy and they aren't coming. Shocking I know.

I guess they aren't down to travel unless they get chauffeured to tournaments nowadays

D1

: ( damn sorry guys, we should be having XYT and Mogwai coming in so if you change your mind it would be immaculate. I'll hold off sign ups till 2pm if need be.

Top Bottom