• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

WokeR

Smash Apprentice
Axe's surprise tournament... I'm in... hahaha (too bad is not a suprise)

Some people from Juarez showed interest, but nothing confirmed...

btw... is there any chance of housing??? :(

and Saffy!!!... y u no go to ffr anymore?? :(

Corigames

Smash Hero
It's going to cost like $60 to pre-reg for everything -_-
Rent is due in a couple days.
That's tough... I think I'm going to have to go donate some plasma to pull this off.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Can I pre-reg over a period of time? Like, pre-reg for singles/pay venue fee now, then register for doubles later, or any of the possible combinations?

DualCats

Smash Ace
I can't pre-reg until I know I'll have enough money to make it out there again but I'm going to ****ing try. Even if I have to strangle hookers.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I'd love to come to this. I'll definitely request the days off ahead of time. Assuming I get them off, I'll definitely be here. I might even decide to ride with some of the Albuquerque smashers if they're guaranteed to drive (as well as having an open spot in their car).

Anyone want to MM in 64? :bee:

tekkie

Smash Master
well i guess if the rest of nm is solid in going then i'll get in on this

hard to take it seriously since it's mk legal :embarrass: but i wanna hang with silly kyle and kira

SOMEONE GET BLOODHAWK TO THIS :woman:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Haven't seen Bloodhawk in a long while

hope he's lurkin. Love you man lol

Bing

Smash Master
Im interested in attending. Can anyone house me? Send me a message if so because I dont know how often ill remember to check the thread. Yes, I am coming from Niagara Falls Ontario Just to get knocked out in Pools. Get Hype.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i think you also said the same thing to lovage
I said if he plans on being a heartless **** to me in person, I planned to. Never happened. Mr.J just said he'd kick my *** next time he saw me, period. :p

I guess Mr.J didn't like being exposed. I called him out on one of his "OH I'M SO AMAZING" posts, and he must have gotten mad.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
More people have registered!
Nicknyte still has a long way to go though so anyone waiting to go needs to go to the thread-title banner and pre-reg

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Tekkie. NM is confirmed haha.
We just need to get money so we can pre reg.

Also Eikelman. If you make it here, you can pay back my bro that rough $100 you owe :D

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I know most people are saying they're waiting on funds, but if anyone could cover just the venue fee now, Elvis can get closer to his goal sooner :3

tekkie

Smash Master
Yo Tekkie. NM is confirmed haha.
We just need to get money so we can pre reg.
yeah i have money dedicated to other adventures at the moment so i'll be doing a ghetto-*** last minute registration. and socorro is on the way so ABQ people can swing by on the way and i can dive in through the window and we'll all go to tucson :3

so many AZ people in here i've never met before :O

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
anyone driving to this that's even remotely near Missouri?

Top Bottom