• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - POLY BRAWL is BACK! - 11/28 - LIVE STREAM!

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
Ally Im warning you read his profile carefully. Dmt he is promising to gimp you!!!!!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Good to hear. Episode 4 at Poly sounds good lol

As for streaming/recording?
Yea I'll def. be doing Episode 4 at poly. I won't be bringing my laptop though so no streaming. But can Grand finals of Doubles and like Semis,Finals, and Grand of Singles be played on my Wii? then I can just save the replays and record everything when I get home.

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
Yea I'll def. be doing Episode 4 at poly. I won't be bringing my laptop though so no streaming. But can Grand finals of Doubles and like Semis,Finals, and Grand of Singles be played on my Wii? then I can just save the replays and record everything when I get home.
We should be streaming and we have a mic I will see to it that it get hooked up. If not that would be great and thank you for help

HelpR

Smash Ace
we actually have a setup ready for streaming, so grand finals will be played there. the wii that is streaming can also be yours if you want though, saves us alot of trouble if you upload them to the internet.

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
we actually have a setup ready for streaming, so grand finals will be played there. the wii that is streaming can also be yours if you want though, saves us alot of trouble if you upload them to the internet.
There you have it tell your family your crew they get to see you get 3 stocked at polybrawl =)

Vinnie

Smash Master
Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews – you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in ordered to be favored. You MUST have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.
wtf???????

D1

Banned via Administration
I wanna do commentary at this event! Will there a be a mic on hand while ppl do the livestream?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Definitely. I'll be there early so just look out for me :D

Also: bum hasn't IMed me back so is anyone GOOD still in need of a teammate?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anyone wanna MM my friend at this? He plays Diddy and is pretty good. We're coming to the tourney together, he'll go up to $20 he says. Anyone wanna lose to this rising star or crush his ego?

Edit: Will, another $5 MM? :D

I'm bringing my laptop, anybody who has recording equipment but no computer should bring it. Make sure you bring your device's disc though.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
alright.. this is coming along nicely.. and owl.. you gotta make sure raze comes to this man.. he hasnt showed up at any tourney that ive seen..

helpr..what time is poly actually opening tomorrow?? im planning on being there probably around 10 at the latest to help you guys set up.. not to mention get away from this house and so much turkey lol..

Jg... good crap with the episode at polybrawl man.. should definitely hype it up lol.. hopefully will get to play you again..

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna MM my friend at this? He plays Diddy and is pretty good. We're coming to the tourney together, he'll go up to $20 he says. Anyone wanna lose to this rising star or crush his ego?

I'm bringing my laptop, anybody who has recording equipment but no computer should bring it. Make sure you bring your device's disc though.
I'll MM him for $20

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

I'm bringing my laptop, anybody who has recording equipment but no computer should bring it. Make sure you bring your device's disc though..
Aren't you coming with your cousin? He'd really go up to $20? lol no offense but he kinda sucks.

Jg... good crap with the episode at polybrawl man.. should definitely hype it up lol.. hopefully will get to play you again..

yeaa I gotchuuu

EDIT: Oh and just in case anybody missed my post a few pages back; If you Have a WORKING copy of Mario Kart Double Dash for the GameCube I'll pay you $5 for it if you bring it tomorow.

HyperFreak

Smash Rookie
Smasher from Puerto Rico!

Ok guys im a smasher from Puerto Rico from the SmashPR community and im in NYC this week, im leaving this sunday and id like to go to this tourney and play with u guys, all i need is help with the directions :). Im currently staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in 42th street i think, so if any of u guys know how to get from here to there or live very close by and can pick me up and possibly bring me back, id be very greatfull. Ill be leaving this sunday and im really looking foward to play with u all.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Haha, I'm just coming for doubles. If you wanna play a set we can, Will, but I'm not warming up my ICs for this since I'm not entering singles, so we can do a small amount MM if you want and a bigger one next time. I have to get out of here at like 4 or 5, I have to get to a party for my friend's birthday.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Haha, I'm just coming for doubles. If you wanna play a set we can, Will, but I'm not warming up my ICs for this since I'm not entering singles, so we can do a small amount MM if you want and a bigger one next time. I have to get out of here at like 4 or 5, I have to get to a party for my friend's birthday.
JOHNSSS

Cheese can you mm ME too? :D finally?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
JOHNSSS

Cheese can you mm ME too? :D finally?
No johns involved, I have to leave early, no reason to spend 6 hours CGing to warm up for a tourney I'm not entering. I probably won't have time to MM, I'm leaving as soon as I'm out of doubles.

EDIT: Will, we can do your big MM at POUND, how's that sound?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
k might need a partner last minute pls pl0x plz. doesnt matter if u suxs cause i suxs too kthx

aim me hippiedudecm

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=32219&page=1 very old
Fun fact: Rhyme designed the Mew2King card in that blog over a year ago. I showed it to Jason, then he made it his avatar.

hey doom ill mm your friend for $10
Okay.

No johns involved, I have to leave early, no reason to spend 6 hours CGing to warm up for a tourney I'm not entering. I probably won't have time to MM, I'm leaving as soon as I'm out of doubles.
Okay, so you're leaving at about 12:30?

Top Bottom