• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - POLY BRAWL is BACK! - 11/28 - LIVE STREAM!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Sometime after I get up and get a haircut, but before doubles starts. I don't really want to play singles tomorrow at all, lol.
Don't you use MK after you lose match 1 with ICs anyway?

@doom LOL

and also, please unblock me on aim, we have to discuss my ban on aib. You said if I did something stupid like censor dodge by accident, I wouldn't be banned from aib, and I ended up doing that, but was banned. I have the aim archive too. :D

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Doom, get over yourself. And PGN, I've beaten you more times as ICs than MK. And fyi, I didn't ban you, you posted an inappropriate picture and different admin threw the ban, as pursuant to the policy we established for unbanning you.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Doom, get over yourself. And PGN, I've beaten you more times as ICs than MK. And fyi, I didn't ban you, you posted an inappropriate picture and different admin threw the ban, as pursuant to the policy we established for unbanning you.
Erm, the last time you've beaten me in a set was 5 months ago a half year ago, and you took 1 match off of me the last 3 times we've played, with ICs on fd, but k.

& Also, who would I go to to get unbanned? Since you said I wouldn't get perma'd if I accidentally posted a censor dodge.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Ok guys im a smasher from Puerto Rico from the SmashPR community and im in NYC this week, im leaving this sunday and id like to go to this tourney and play with u guys, all i need is help with the directions :). Im currently staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in 42th street i think, so if any of u guys know how to get from here to there or live very close by and can pick me up and possibly bring me back, id be very greatfull. Ill be leaving this sunday and im really looking foward to play with u all.
Subway Directions are on the main post. The address of the school is also there. You can use hopstop.com to get subway directions from your hotel to the venue. It shouldn't be hard at all since there are a LOT of different train stops in the area.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Erm, the last time you've beaten me in a set was 5 months ago, and you took 1 match off of me the last 3 times we've played, with ICs on fd, but k.

& Also, who would I go to to get unbanned? Since you said I wouldn't get perma'd if I accidentally posted a censor dodge.
You'd go to me, but you're done. I'm not arguing over this anyway, it's pointless. I'm not doing many, if any MMs, I'm playing doubles, and I'm going out and getting drunk. Kthx.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
yo dmt.. i believe shadowlink is also coming to this.. he doesnt use aib often at all.. just wanted to let you know about that man

and yo arrancar.. i really need my wiimote man.. i got ppl complaining ova here about the lack of it...so yea.. bring 2m

ANTi_

Smash Hero
************************!

Ally missed his bus and cannot go anymore.

Anyone good wants to team?

EDIT - NVM IT WAS A ****ING JOKE TO GET ME SCARED.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I wanna do commentary at this event! Will there a be a mic on hand while ppl do the livestream?
Nice, D1 holding it down on the livestream! That's what's up. Can't make it to this unfortunately. It's a shame because I really like the venue and had a good time at the last one.

HyperFreak

Smash Rookie
Ok im going, its official, i got into google maps and well iv got the place pretty much mapped out. Ill probably call just in case, but im going, ill be there around 1:00PM for singles, hope thats ok.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ima wreck you all and I expect 1st in singles and 1st in doubles if I dont get bored of doubles and singles before. Payout should be top 1 100% because my logic is better than yours Inui.

ALSO: ALEX STRIFE DABEST HOST EVAH NEEDS A PARTER FOR DOUBLES, he beat me today in singles, he *****! =( eff him and im serious lol

Jtails

Smash Lord
heya wes, bum was looking for a teamate as well.
rawr ally!! better get your rest ;)
yes penta jay street is the stop for the A,C,F
sounds like 70+ for sure.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
Anyone who still needs a partner I'm looking for one. But I've rarely done teams so probably not best to team with me if you're looking to place first. Lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'll post one more time, Alex Strife needs a partner for tomorrow's doubles. He's a good teammateso please someone team with him D: for all he did for us and all the help he provided during previous tournaments.

Jtails

Smash Lord
and not sure if bum still does, if anything we can broadcast with the mic partner less people come to the front and take your pick lol.

Top Bottom