• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - POLY BRAWL 2 Results - 4/11

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Here they are guys...

Doubles

1: Inui and M2K (Snakeee, dmbrandon) ($264.00)
2: Team WiFi (Anti, ADHD) ($110.00)
3: Black Sausage (Blackanese, Leo) ($44.00)
4: Bum is tired... (Bum, Malcolm) ($22.00)
5: Azen and M2K (Shadow, Doom)
5: Team Supremacy (NinjaLink, Wes)
7: Dr. Mario Guy is Sexy (Kazin, Zen)
7: Ether and KSizzle (Ether, KSizzle)
9: Overweight Cat and Ryko (Ryko, Overweight Cat)
9: dTails (JTails, dMT)
9: Team CheapAss (Bil and BigM)
9: Team Flow (Emperor, Snake)
13: Philly Cheesesteak (Jonah, Helpr)
13: Kai and Orion (Kai, Orion)
13: Rush Hour 3 (HippieDude, King's Nightmare)
13: Tigga Inc. (Izen and ****)
17: Zoo York (Penta, PepsiMista)
17: Chocolate DeathKnights (Moo, Ron)
17: Taco Flavored Bang Bros. (SD Taco, Mage)
17: 2D (Dominic, SF 93)
17: Snake eater (Pat and Johan)
17: Grabbin Peals (Sleep, Disco)
25: Ben and Jesse (Ben, Jesse)

Singles

1: ADHD - Diddy
2: Anti - MK, Wario, Snake
3: Bum - DK
4: NinjaLink -
5: Zen - Wolf, Falco
5: Basic Sausage - Pit, Dedede
7: Snakeee - ZSS, Zelda/Sheik, Peach
7: Malcolm - Wario, Sonic
9: Shadow
9: Ether
9: Orion
9: dmbrandon
13: GFE
13: KSizzle
13: wes
13: BigM
17: Projo
17: Ray
17: Arrancar
17: Kai
17: D1
17: vanz
17: NinjaEd
17: JG Wentworth
25: Helpr
25: Cheese
25: SF 93
25: Ron
25: Nuke
25: Moo
25: GunBlade
25: Alex Strife
33: Crismas
33: Neon
33: Bebo
33: Red X
33: HippieDude
33: Pride
33: Drk. Pch
33: MyBalls
33: Kira
33: 007
33: JTails
33: Bil
33: Rek
33: SD Taco
33: Aizen
33: Doom
49: Johan
49: Penta
49: Jorg
49: Disco
49: ****
49: Spoon
49: Mini
49: Mage
49: PepsiMista
49: D3K
49: Overweight Cat
49: King's Nightmare
49: B Shaw
49: Pat
49: Sleep
49: Kazin

I'm sorry for any names I may have butchered, let me Know and I will fix it. Also, top 8 please list the characters you used for stats.

I hope everyone enjoyed the tournament. I'm sorry to say that the PolyBrawl series won't continue until Fall '09 however. Thanks for coming!

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Zen was falco and wolf
Basic Sausage was Dedede and Pit
Snakeee was Zelda/Sheik and ZSS, maybe peach but I dunno.
Malcolm was Wario and maybe Sonic

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Reallly fun tournament,too bad i had to disqualify cuz my parents came early but its okay it was fun and try to come to the next 1. 13/64 not bad..

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What i'm really wondering is how many people came to this event.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
This tournament was amazing. I'm so glad my bus trip cancelled at last minute. It gave me time to show up to this.

I did horrible in singles and ***** in doubles! :D

shout-outs!:

Zen: Dude your amazing. Glad i got to team with you, good thing you showed up to this. Last minute crew partners ftw. Also good job on beating so many top players. COME TO APEX.

Diem: Dude your amazing, your too funny. good job on sandbagging and beating us in doubles LOL. too bad we didn't play singles

NinjaLink: D: we didn't get friendlies

Doom: LOL i had to face you first round of losers? i hate you. Don't ever use dedede again </3

Ray: Your marth is pretty goodz. It could be better though. :D come to apex too

Arrancar: our set was soo close. Your the first lucario i ever faced .LOL

Ryko and overweightcat: good set in doubles. I can't wait to see your snake at genesis ryko.

d1: Always fun to be around, we needa get some friendlies next time

SDtaco, mage, fable: Good shiiit on showing up to this. SDtaco is getting pretty good at MK dittos now. :D fun watching you vs diem.

Dmt: outplaced you in doubles this time LOL We need to play some friendlies though.

Anti: wifi is too good LOL, i wish i had a good connection. and lmfao we both sponsor zen <3

bum and Malcolm: you guys are too good. I want to play malcolm's wario now :D

Snakeee: Zelda in teams is gaaaaaaaay. specially with metaknight. congrats on first in doubles. :D

Ron: We finally got friendlies! :D and all the matches were close. Playing your pika is too fun.

Dark.Pch: my marf suuuux dooooodooooo. and stop making me play on laggy TVs! LOL

J.G: I wish i coulda got to play some melee with you guys D:

Alex strife: Fun friendlies. FINALLY GOT TO PLAY YOU LOL. I had to like bug you all day.

GGs to all. I love NY <3

and I'm leaving to Virginia today ;___; Gonna miss you all.

Edit: Anti around 80 people showed and 64 entered singles.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
When trash talk is affecting your game pop in your iTouch.

EDIT : dmt put the results on aib

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i used Meta Knight , Wario , Snake straight tier whored this ****.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz

Before do my shoutouts, lol Dmt my name's J.G WentWorth not J.G WetWorth lol

ADHD I'll get you your pics sooon

Anti- It was cool seeing you again, left too early for pics ;/

Bum- It was cool seeing you again too broo, still got tha nastiest DK

NinjaLink - Thanks for the tips and your Wii is amazing lol at Ninja turle squirtle and Rayquaza Charizard

Zen - Madd good, Please go to Viridian City

Basic Sausage - So closee to winning lol except for game three

Malcolm - Lmaoo still the funniest smasher

Shadow: stop getting sooo talll

Ether: Amazing in teams omfg, seriously

Orion- Gayyyyy lol

dmbrandon: Good shiett in teams, you better win next week, even though m2k and adhd are teamin ;/ lol

GFE

KSizzle LIke a Bosss

wes: lol when the fire alarm went off and you where like "It's Frigate Orpheon!"

Arrancar: Gott ***** in PT dittoss lol Goo to Viridian Cityyy

Kai: "o0o00oh J.G" lmao stfu

D1: lmao the Money back dance

vanz Your M&M kirby was -_- Swallow to footstool was blahhh lol

NinjaEdd- Great Diddy it was cool talking to you

Nuke Cool seeing you again bro

Alex Strife- LMAO J.G VS. ALEX= MOST EPIC SET EVER LOL maad hypee

Crismas- Meleee

Doom- I hated having to play you in tournyy

ADHD

Smash Hero
Anti-we did good in doubles! I could've done better though, I'll figure out something. Still cool.
Bum-Awesome guy, beastly dk.
Zen-Lol okay, I'm just going to come in here randomly and say "I thought you were black," not say a word to anyone, beat notable ppl and then almost win against NL and be like "whatever." Good job at this btw, wifi pros are too good.
Basic Sausage-NO I DONT WANNA PLAY U.
Snakeee-Dont get grabbed!
Malcolm-my peach vs your luigi friendlys will continue... :chuckle:
Shadow-Ahhhh, what the hell! We didn't get to MM my marth vs your diddy :(
Orion-We didn't talk much, you just kinda left lol. Maybe we can hang out over spring break.
dmbrandon-Better have enjoyed those drinks that YOU gave me the money for, lol.
GFE-eat some more godly kirby bairs plz!
KSizzle-fun talking to you after.
wes-bananas aren't broken.. sonic can use them really well too.
Arrancar-i'll diddy you in friendlys later.
Kai-
D1-About what you asked me last night, you are very knowledgable about your character and you should stick with falco more often imo because there really aren't many people to represent him anymore.
NinjaEd-your moral support is amazing.
JG Wetworth-can your hair become a lethal weapon if you head-butt someone?
Alex Strife-I hope my SDI info was good.
Pride-ill punish your double egg thing then you'll see grrrr.
007-another time ill bring out diddy in friendlys.
JTails-thanks for trying to let me stay, i didn't like that black lady at the desk lol she didn't know I was there when she was saying it but had an attitude about me not having a card. I just got up and walked out and she tilted her head up high and was like wtf.
Doom-eat kirby bairs as well!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
This Guy Is On A High Horse With Bananas

ChromePirate

"wes-bananas aren't broken.. sonic can use them really well too."

lol it doesnt matter if sonic can do good with them thats not the point. Bananas arent suppose to trip someone on contact D!CK lol they are suppose to just hit u take damage THEN when they are on the floor and ur opponent runs walks, ****S W/E then they trip off of it. So please stop it with the diddy bs lol. If i go to Viridian City i will request again to play you 1srt round lol.

people love defending their pride and joys when they are winning lol to make it seem like its pure skill that they are winning lol. People make me sick

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well what do you want me to say, you are obviously better but just use a character that's bad and I only win because I use a good character?

I don't know whether to take your posts seriously, ever. If it means much to you then fine, I only win bc I use diddy.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Bananas Arent Broken You Head Mus Tbe Broken

Well what do you want me to say, you are obviously better but just use a character that's bad and I only win because I use a good character?

I don't know whether to take your posts seriously, ever. If it means much to you then fine, I only win bc I use diddy.

If u read my post more clear you would see that i didnt mention anything about me adn your match this has nothing to do with WES vs adhd. It has something to do with ur whole theory on how bananas arent broken thats what kills me i never said i was better than you i dont play you enuff to make that judgement the only thing i can say is you are better than be because of how consistant you are in tournaments but thats about it. And yes i think the reason you are doing good is because of the factor of the bananas being broken which helps you out most of the time or ALL of the time to get the victory.
SO you can take my post serious or not doesnt matter to me but just dont sit up here and think that bananas arent broken in the way they made them.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
everyone should main falcon. that's a character with no weapons or projectiles none of that ****. he just shows up, fist in your ***, game set.

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
Darn looked fun wish i was able to go good stuff to my poly bretherin im shocked we should have went farther

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol yea i tried chrome. glad you made it home ok.
poly people - good stuff.
wes - nice mm and the tourny match! that last one idk what i was thinking. ill get you next time! >.<
ninjalink - good match. maybe i should have gone dk.
sleep - nice diddy, keep it up
doom - fun brawl+ afterwards.
everyone else - see you next time XD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Nice matches, everyone. Was hoping to place in the money, but NY is really tough! :) Anyone know how to get a modded Wii to load Brawl wifi matches without crashing the game and without upgrading the firmware, btw? Or how to just load Brawl without hacks/mods, through Wiigator? My Wii has firmware v.3.2 and I can't load Brawl through the disc channel. It tells me to update.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Who is this Zen that almost beat NinjaLink's Diddy??

I wanna be the only Falco to take a set from both NinjaLink and ADHD till the day I die, lmao!!

Actually Zen, if you come to Viridian I'll give you some tips along with the ground breaking trick I used to gayfully, cheapfully, and dishonorably beat both of them while they were clearly winning.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Who is this Zen that almost beat NinjaLink's Diddy??

I wanna be the only Falco to take a set from both NinjaLink and ADHD till the day I die, lmao!!

Actually Zen, if you come to Viridian I'll give you some tips along with the ground breaking trick I used to gayfully, cheapfully, and dishonorably beat both of them while they were clearly winning.
He beat Ninjalinks G&W with Falco then lost against his ROB then he went Wolf and lost against his Diddy

SF93

Smash Cadet
i have pics on the DSi from this, i just realized, mostly of texture hacks (lol) but yeah, about the youtube videos, remember when it went missing for a little? Well, when hat happened, it wasnt turned off properly and the videos were deleted, so i only have like 3 games, one of a doubles practice game and some i think a money match between 2 guys.

-_-

D1

Banned via Administration

I never took a set off of ADHD yet, but I can surely say I have taken sets off of NL in the past...nowadays its much harder though.

*goes to hyperbolic time chamber...sees opponents airdodging everything he does all the time...leaves hyperbolic time chamber in anger*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I just noticed how filthy i should feel, being the only MK in the top 8

Top Bottom