• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Smash Master
kk, Cartoon Network rankings.

S Tier
Anti - TOONAMI GUY

A Tier
Vinnie - COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG
Dabuz - BILLY FROM BILLY & MANDY

B Tier
Will - DEXTER FROM DEXTER'S LAB
Jtails - DOUBLE D FROM ED EDD N' EDDY

C Tier
NinjaLink - EUSTACE FROM COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG
Jash - SAMURAI JACK
Minty - JACKIE CHAN FROM JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES

D Tier
Cheese - CHEESE FROM FOSTER'S HOME
John12346 - JOHNNY BRAVO -OR- SUPERMAN?

:O

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
He's ****ing Jackie Chan.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

vinnie over me...? guessing the win vs. ally's falco was counted fully?
Why wouldn't it be? It's not Vinnie's problem Ally used Falco. You're going to discredit him for that? Ally doesn't become a terribad player when he's not playing Snake. He's still Ally. Win's a win.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dabuz, I don't think Vinnie's supposed to be "over" you. I'm pretty sure there's no order within the tiers.

Btw, pumped for said 2 weeks to pass.

Cheese, Minty is over you because he's a much better player and doesn't have to turn pause on setups where it was originally off to beat people.

Vinnie

Smash Master
BigM's actually right lol.

Also Minty has a legit win against a national class player, as well as people you lost to such as me. I wasn't on the panel but this is what I'm gathering from the wins/losses. Playing Wi-Fi atm, hehe.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I spoke to PD, and this is what I got:

Punishment Divine (12:47:46 AM): ill talk it over with CM tomorow
Punishment Divine (12:47:48 AM): but ya
Me (12:48:08 AM): but ya what
Punishment Divine (12:48:22 AM): i see your point lol
Me (12:49:08 AM): dat bias.
Punishment Divine (12:49:22 AM): eh
Punishment Divine (12:49:32 AM): tbh i didnt even look at it close enough

Oh, and don't worry Doom, I'll still be around often enough to ruin your fun :)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Cheese, I still don't understand how you ruin my fun when you've done nothing but advance me in brackets three times. :confused:

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
omg @ minty jackie chan adventures, THATS SO GOIGN TO BE MINE NEXT SEASON HOLY ****

LMFAOOOOO also seen it coming, also Minty's going to be really inactive soon anyways, he's gonna be busy with school.

also shoutouts to Sammy, he gives us pain when a wild olimar appears in the NY, and not in the nationals lawls

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ma doo is about to make a return?
Heh, see word gets out fast. But yea, I was gonna comeout of retirment in november, but thinking of doing it a month early cause thinking of going to MLG DC. I am not so sure about MLG as of yet cause these tournies are fuul of BS to me and results are just wierd.

And you just reminded me of something. I made a blog that I want NYC/LI/NJ people that I am cool with to check out. I could really use help from them, so when I come back, I am ready to play with no fear what so ever.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=83626

These rankings could use a Peach main on it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I wanna make sure everyone knows that VC8 should be something we all as nycers go to...I dont ask often for support but please make it up...I figured out public transit and its f-in easy if you follow my instructions...if anything i'll get someone to pick u up..come to it...POST!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Heh, see word gets out fast. But yea, I was gonna comeout of retirment in november, but thinking of doing it a month early cause thinking of going to MLG DC. I am not so sure about MLG as of yet cause these tournies are fuul of BS to me and results are just wierd.

And you just reminded me of something. I made a blog that I want NYC/LI/NJ people that I am cool with to check out. I could really use help from them, so when I come back, I am ready to play with no fear what so ever.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=83626

These rankings could use a Peach main on it.
You got my support go get em :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers

huehuehuehuehuehue
Edit: Also, I didn't realize I was so liked. Thanks everyone, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom