• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

But it says he's a "Smash Master"! Surely this must count for something.

Real talk tho, 4 man crew battles sound ****en tite. I know I wouldn't make the cut for BC. But I'd love to watch that **** go down and I will commentate the **** out of that.

Sion/Diakonos/Blunted_Object10/dieslow?

Silent Wolf/Vish/Eggz/Bladewise

norcal ****/****/****/****

socal ****/****/****/****

too lazy to check out the PR threads of cali and figure out whos coming.
This does sound dope. Ciz is 4 now btw.

edit: damn im so hyped to see sion play everyone. his vids aint ****

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sung on team Socal is also broken and 2gud tho.

Its a lose-lose situation.

Except for team East Coast ofc.
Loool apparently you don't understand the amount of **** Sion brings. Also, I feel like Blunted Object and I have improved over the past few weeks.

I don't know if Dieslow is going to this, but he'd better train up if he wants to be on the crew. Even Blunted/Sion/Hitsugaya/Diakonos would be moderately filthy.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i hope i make the cut for the norcal crew :p

I'm guessing Norcal will be something like

Some combination of Dajuan, SFAT, Scar, Homemadewaffles, Phil, Silentspectre, PewPewU, and who knows, because nobody knows who's going just yet.
this is an ambitious list to say the least lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yeah Falcon vs Marth MM I'm so down. I play and main everyone, as usual.

I played a lot in Japan and now I'm back.

I'm so excited Canada is coming!
that's so tite! It's been FOREVER since I've seen/played you. Like.... FORRRREEEVVVEERRRR!

Loool apparently you don't understand the amount of **** Sion brings. Also, I feel like Blunted Object and I have improved over the past few weeks.

I don't know if Dieslow is going to this, but he'd better train up if he wants to be on the crew. Even Blunted/Sion/Hitsugaya/Diakonos would be moderately filthy.
John's coming to this? wtf? lol

If I place well and beat people next tourney, you should put me on instead of him. Dude doesn't even play the game. I'd hope to not be overzealous in saying that I'm at least his level... with mild consistency issues...

Lets just see who all is going. Then take it from there.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol wtf @ TCB. Arent you west coast now or some ****?
Who do you think I am? Chu Dat? I don't switch loyalties that quick son.

I'm a cobra in the lions den out here in WC. Imma be chill and slither along until the time is right...but when I get that chance, when I get that opportunity, you can be damn sure imma pop off.

"YO WC HOWYA GONNA LET EC COME INTO YOUR HOUSE AND DO YOU LIKE THAT? EAST COAST 4 LYFE SON! BODYBAG"

etc.

and other fantasies. I don't think the smash world is prepared for when I become the best in the world. I have it all planned out.

Top Bottom