• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
I have a friend who goes to UMass Amherst too. Played a decent Fox last time I played him and has gotten a lot better since (so I've heard). Let me know if you want to play with him.
Are we talking melee? Cause I'm interested >.>
Finding, or making a smash scene in UMass would be cool cause western mass is dilute (morelike difluid mirite?!)

Spife

Smash Master
UPDATED, ALL PLAYER INFO AFTER THIS ISARE NEW
And yes, I really do need to do this -__-

Spife

Smash Master
Quad post? Wow that's just like the 2 quad nairs and the 1 pseudo-quad nair in my combo video, the second link in my sig, you know, the thing below this bulk of text. Go watch it.
I'll probably get 2 views from that ad because NO ONE SPAMS THIS THREAD! We Will NEVER catch up with CT guys! COME ON!

Roman.

Smash Champion
that's cause massachusetts is just here to have sex with

nobody cares about us but they use us for their sexual pleasures

smack dab in the middle of everything

aka DP

Spife

Smash Master
Memphis: this is brawl, you can just post once and get out of the combo, you just air dodged off the stage. GG.

KevinM: You're in the player finder of my heart (post your info foo)

roman: This can't be more true. Except being smack dab in the middle would be so much better in like, NYC so we could take a train some where in stead of drive for ever to go to a toruny.

Spife

Smash Master
No comment.

Music?

I like Haouth Moosick. And a lot of other electronic (remember boys and girls, there is no 'a' in teem so there's no ****in' a at the end of electronic).
I know MattDotZeb and I have a lot of music in common.

I have to go to class now and start the day
oh btw, lol it's 10:36 and I'm starting my day. ****ing highschoolers.

Oh and Cog SMooch, I read the story (well the first part and your part). There is a lot of it I don't understand but I feel like I've been there once myself. I'll make all of you read one of my stories some itme. I use to write some eclectic ****.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm back! sorry I took so long to reply... I don't have a home computer...:embarrass

I saw that: it was my reason for posting here. I do have a car (Truck to be exact...) but Framingham is too far. I happen to be more or less out of work, aside from some odd jobs I've been doing. Must conserve gas...

You should contact Flaco. He lives in Springfield too
I may have actually heard of this guy... I think I might know his brother... who says that his bro. says that he's the best Melee player in Springfeild. I've never played him, but a bubble like that is asking to be burst...

or me, i live close

melee ftw
You live in Wilbraham? Interesting... considering I'm typing on one of the Wilbraham Public Library's computers... like at this moment... and yes Melee FTW!!!!!:laugh:

or me, I live close too
Joker, I got Spife into the melee tag, next time I play I'll look for a Joker abbriviation. I know how it feels having to go with a lesser tag (I had to play under TGS, or The Great Spife for the longest of time. Worse. Name. Ever.)
Thank you... but "Jokr" was the only abbriviation I could think of. Now you I've heard of at least... you've got a Link combo video on youtube right? Pretty good stuff man. Too bad you're in Greenfeild... I'm never up that far unless I'm heading to Maine in the summer...

Or me. Ludlow is rather close to Springfield.
It is... I'm rarely in Ludlow, though I've got family there...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
No comment.

Music?

I like Haouth Moosick. And a lot of other electronic (remember boys and girls, there is no 'a' in teem so there's no ****in' a at the end of electronic).
I know MattDotZeb and I have a lot of music in common.

I have to go to class now and start the day
oh btw, lol it's 10:36 and I'm starting my day. ****ing highschoolers.

Oh and Cog SMooch, I read the story (well the first part and your part). There is a lot of it I don't understand but I feel like I've been there once myself. I'll make all of you read one of my stories some itme. I use to write some eclectic ****.

Um I don't know what you're talking about...?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
umm you can come over right now and play melee

tell me if you wanna lol
Since you live so close to me, I'd like to at play some matches some point... I can't at the moment... I gots lotsa stuff to do tonight. But I'll post or PM you to let you know... And I must ask... who are your mains? I wanna know my chances of eeking out a win...:laugh: been a while since I faced a real challange of any sort... Are there any upcoming underground tournys around here coming up soon?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
doc, falco, falcon, marth, fox

lol come over tomarrow when i get out of school

around 2:30 =)
It doesn't help that I don't know you, or know where you live... right? I pick up my sister from school at 2:30... and then my afternoons are usually spent at the library, so i'm usually in the neigborhood. i don't know. I've gotta go now, but leave a reply. I'll get it tomarrow man...

Spife

Smash Master
SO I multi shined 3 times. Everyone be proud of me.
Also I can do that thunder combo -better-, but it's haaaaaarrd
Plus I main Link. Gooooooo LinK!

Spife

Smash Master
Tripple post, gonna get combo broken but who caaaares

Where in umass are these people located? I would LOVE to go play them asap, hook me upppp

Spife

Smash Master
This is not only spam but is also a +1 to catching up with CT. Come on guys, 50k more!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
story of cogsmooch >.>
oh! you mean: http://www.myspace.com/cogsmooches
The "COG ORIGIN STORY" makes zero sense, due to the girl who wrote it being a dumb slut. But yeah we all noticed it was the same people posting in this comics forum thing so we got each other's emails and started that review blog. We only had like 5 "issues" or so but it was cool.
Cog Smooches comes from a comic writer who always wrote weird sayings as substitutes for swears in his comics, like "what da fug?!" and stuff like that so one day somebody said "one of these days he's going to be like 'hey smooch my cog you bastich!' " which makes no sense but it stuck.

Mystery revealed.

Spife

Smash Master
oh! you mean: http://www.myspace.com/cogsmooches
The "COG ORIGIN STORY" makes zero sense, due to the girl who wrote it being a dumb slut. But yeah we all noticed it was the same people posting in this comics forum thing so we got each other's emails and started that review blog. We only had like 5 "issues" or so but it was cool.
Cog Smooches comes from a comic writer who always wrote weird sayings as substitutes for swears in his comics, like "what da fug?!" and stuff like that so one day somebody said "one of these days he's going to be like 'hey smooch my cog you bastich!' " which makes no sense but it stuck.

Mystery revealed.
I get it now! Well as much as I am going to.

Spife

Smash Master
Okay so I'm bored and this thread is slow. Story time. I'm probably going to get a chuckle and some redicule for this one but I wrote it in like 20 minutes for a vocabulary test a few years back.

There once was a black smith…but that’s another story.

There once was an astronaut turtle who, before he became a hermit, despised people and animals for their despicable and presumptuous behavior. For you see, after he went up into space and saw what one sees when one goes into space, and after he came back down, riding a space whale, he was a changed water/land-dwelling reptile.

He began to despise people for always going out of their way to assuming space was great. He began to shun the animals because every time he compressed into his shell, which was another dimension (it was like a tartus in that respect, you know, the box from Doctor Who) in of itself, they came a knockin’. But this isn’t why he’s a hermit.

It wasn’t too long before there was a meeting, in which they had a unanimous vote, everyone thought something bad had happened to the turtle because he wasn’t himself, and because he was different they deducted he must be a witch. With pitchforks and torches in hand, the mob made way to the turtle’s space ship where he currently dwelled.

But before the mob could do anything insidious (like lighting anything on fire for a slow, slow painful burn), a ghostly apparition appeared in the form of the turtle’s toes and told him he must flee for the longevity of his life. The turtle began to gather up his things but his toes, which were still floating in the air, told him he had no time, so he picked up the only things he could (a beard from the space whale) and some tattered rags. He jutted his head out of the door to make sure the coast was clear, and then he looked for the mob. When he knew he was safe, he made his way to the coast, and since he knew it was clear, he didn’t need to watch the ground so he could scurry at his top speed (15 cubic feet per nano-hour).

Once he got to the sea, he assumed a disguise by putting on the rags and the beard. Just then the mob appeared! At first they saw nothing, and at second they saw nothing, but at third, oh ho at third this confrontation turned into a fiasco because the turtle was on the beach he had no where to hide, and for that fact, he was almost ready to concede.

It was at that point that he saw the most celestial of beings, the space whale appeared behind the mob as the turtle kowtowed 3 or 4 times. The mob, not accustom to this particular etiquette slowly advanced on the turtle, some piling wood onto a rickshaw to burn him right there on the beach. The space whale, with it’s golden-black wings and sharp flexing spines, opened it’s mouth and the whale filtery things began to droop out of his mouth, but when they hit the ground they moved quickly wrapping everybody up in it. No one noticed it but the turtle and he just closed his eyes. A prophet described that “there were no screams, there was no time”, everything was just being filtered by the space whale.

When the turtle opened his eyes again, everything that was ailing him was now diminished to nothing, the mob was nowhere to be seen. The only thing that remained was the rickshaw the mob left behind that they were going to burn the turtle on and parade through town, their trinkets of their god (small worthless golden idols) and the turtles new respect for life and that “crazy ol’ space whale”.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
...Link, Y.Link, Roy...ummm who else?

Bowser some times, DK? Who ever shows up on random :p
As I've said... I've see your Link combo video, and you look really good. I'd hope to give you some trouble with my Marth at some point... the Marths you were playing didn't look to good... or is that cause they're good, but you're much better than them? Hmmmmm...... Bowser? boy that's brave, and DK is a beast if played right...

Okay so I'm bored and this thread is slow. Story time. I'm probably going to get a chuckle and some redicule for this one but I wrote it in like 20 minutes for a vocabulary test a few years back.

There once was a black smith…but that’s another story.

There once was an astronaut turtle who, before he became a hermit, despised people and animals for their despicable and presumptuous behavior. For you see, after he went up into space and saw what one sees when one goes into space, and after he came back down, riding a space whale, he was a changed water/land-dwelling reptile.

He began to despise people for always going out of their way to assuming space was great. He began to shun the animals because every time he compressed into his shell, which was another dimension (it was like a tartus in that respect, you know, the box from Doctor Who) in of itself, they came a knockin’. But this isn’t why he’s a hermit.

It wasn’t too long before there was a meeting, in which they had a unanimous vote, everyone thought something bad had happened to the turtle because he wasn’t himself, and because he was different they deducted he must be a witch. With pitchforks and torches in hand, the mob made way to the turtle’s space ship where he currently dwelled.

But before the mob could do anything insidious (like lighting anything on fire for a slow, slow painful burn), a ghostly apparition appeared in the form of the turtle’s toes and told him he must flee for the longevity of his life. The turtle began to gather up his things but his toes, which were still floating in the air, told him he had no time, so he picked up the only things he could (a beard from the space whale) and some tattered rags. He jutted his head out of the door to make sure the coast was clear, and then he looked for the mob. When he knew he was safe, he made his way to the coast, and since he knew it was clear, he didn’t need to watch the ground so he could scurry at his top speed (15 cubic feet per nano-hour).

Once he got to the sea, he assumed a disguise by putting on the rags and the beard. Just then the mob appeared! At first they saw nothing, and at second they saw nothing, but at third, oh ho at third this confrontation turned into a fiasco because the turtle was on the beach he had no where to hide, and for that fact, he was almost ready to concede.

It was at that point that he saw the most celestial of beings, the space whale appeared behind the mob as the turtle kowtowed 3 or 4 times. The mob, not accustom to this particular etiquette slowly advanced on the turtle, some piling wood onto a rickshaw to burn him right there on the beach. The space whale, with it’s golden-black wings and sharp flexing spines, opened it’s mouth and the whale filtery things began to droop out of his mouth, but when they hit the ground they moved quickly wrapping everybody up in it. No one noticed it but the turtle and he just closed his eyes. A prophet described that “there were no screams, there was no time”, everything was just being filtered by the space whale.

When the turtle opened his eyes again, everything that was ailing him was now diminished to nothing, the mob was nowhere to be seen. The only thing that remained was the rickshaw the mob left behind that they were going to burn the turtle on and parade through town, their trinkets of their god (small worthless golden idols) and the turtles new respect for life and that “crazy ol’ space whale”.
Wow... :dizzy:...that's interesting... one of the more original things I've ever read. Kudos.

Spife

Smash Master
at cog: Yes
at everyone else: I've done worse. I'll post the blacksmith story soon

oh and shadowball: I was mocking roman for playing half the cast, I don't touch those characters lulz.

And those marths in my combo vid...well it's a combo vid so clips of me ******>>>clips of the people I'm ****** doing well. I think the marths were Aesir, Questor (who doens't practice/play much) and Banks. Also, thanks for the compliment, I feel honored that some one wants to give me trouble :laugh: but I'm mediocre at best, if you want a fight from a Link main go for Skler. He's ridiculous. Shotgun his skill if he ever quits Link.

Now roman on the other hand...I'll be the first to admit that roman>>>>>Spife and that roman will say I dont know how to play marth and that's mostly right, but (as you can see in my combo video) I've gotten better at comboing marth.

flaco

The Terminator
well guys am going to bed I have not slept in two days lol
I tell you these depression hurts lol

ALSO NEW AVATAR THE TERMINATOR

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
oh and shadowball: I was mocking roman for playing half the cast, I don't touch those characters lulz.
:embarrass Oh... oops. I tend to put my foot in it, even when messaging.:laugh:

And those marths in my combo vid...well it's a combo vid so clips of me ******>>>clips of the people I'm ****** doing well. I think the marths were Aesir, Questor (who doens't practice/play much) and Banks. Also, thanks for the compliment, I feel honored that some one wants to give me trouble :laugh: but I'm mediocre at best, if you want a fight from a Link main go for Skler. He's ridiculous. Shotgun his skill if he ever quits Link.
Well that makes sense. I complimented you based on my skill with Link, which used to be high 3 years ago but has since become non-existant. In my eyes, any person who can pull off a genuine combo with such an unweildy character deserves some praise, even if you don't win all the time. As for me, I picked up Marth and never looked back. :chuckle: Skler? Never heard of him (Not that anyone's heard of me. :laugh:). Is he one of the Boston players?

Now roman on the other hand...I'll be the first to admit that roman>>>>>Spife and that roman will say I dont know how to play marth and that's mostly right, but (as you can see in my combo video) I've gotten better at comboing marth.
Well, roman lives close to me, so I'm gonna spar with him asap... but my week has gone nuts, so I'll have to wait. D:

Top Bottom