• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
Skler is in NH and is arguably (from my point of view) one of the best Link mains in Melee atm (at least top 2 or 3 for sure, depends on if El Lovo still plays me thinks) and is the best on the EC. Ri-Dic-U-Lous.

and yeah comboing with Link is hard but fun. I remember watching a falcon combo vid and about 10 combos in I was like "hey waaait a minnnute I've seen this combo before! Nice try, Falcon!". For the record, if I mained Falcon I'd finish all my combos with the knee too but it just struck me kinda hard.
Scar's combo vid is sexy though

Spife

Smash Master
Spife if you don't start uploading matches tonight, PM your email. How big are the files?
I put up 2 just a second ago. How many (and of what) did you want? I put up the ones of your peach vs my Link (all of them, I think we only had like 3) and then one against my sheik. You want the rest against my sheik?

Banks

Smash Hero
As I've said... I've see your Link combo video, and you look really good. I'd hope to give you some trouble with my Marth at some point... the Marths you were playing didn't look to good... or is that cause they're good, but you're much better than them?
I think the marths were Aesir, Questor (who doens't practice/play much) and Banks.
wait, what the shiiit........ Are you two talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT2yUs40Omg
oh god.

but shadowball I invite you to read this list: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=151726 and peruse down to the new england power rankings, i believe somewhere around 9. yes, yes that will do. unless you meant aesir or questor, then carry on

also, what happened to my reverse up-b video spife =(

and LMFAO jesus jeezie puff, i'm looking thru ur vids and u have one of my CAPTAIN FALCON for the love of god burn it, my falcon looks like butt lmfao

==disclaimer: YES i run searches on my name, and YES i just copy/pasted power rankings, strong homo ==

Spife

Smash Master
Banks, we're talking about my **** combo video. It's ****, and you're in a few clips (quad nair, I cut out the part when you landed on the cloud >.>, combo video shows combos only not then coming out of the combo *nods*)
and uh reverse up-b, I Forgot man I'll look for it (It's against your yoshi right? LOLOLOLO god that was stupid)

was that captain falcon commment to me (about taking down vids of your falcon) cause I will if you really want.

Spife

Smash Master
Spife I want all of my falcon ones, including the one with the opening **** combo I did on your fox.

But actually I want all of them... ha.

seriously.
What about the one where you gimp my falco? too good.
I'll upload all of them today, or I should. I will. *nods*

For future reference, bring a flash drive and I'll give you all the ones you want (or all period).
I'm lazy guys, let's be honnest.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I will make it a point to bring a flash drive to mass madness in case we get some epic matches in.

Maybe it was your falco? I dunno... I just like watching my falcon. And my sheik. And my marth. And my peach. But my love is falcon.

Spife

Smash Master
more posts for spife and MA thread!: I just put all the vids in folders, vids in folders helps me. Cog you have 33 vids (1.1 gigs x_x) can that much be sent via email? I'll upload all the ones we wanted and I can give you all the ones I didn't name. (24 vids unnamed, or 850 some odd mbs)

Spife

Smash Master
Nah your Falcon beasted on my fox for a few stocks, I forgot. And on my falco (throw to knee -_-)
I'll play my Link more for practice and make you try harder, or I'll practice my Fox but I'm not playing your peach anymore on Fox or Sheik >.>

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
k from now on I will only play falcon against yr spacies, my falcon needs the pratice against them. and I'll play everybody against link too.

24 unnamed or 850 megs? I have gmail so I can hold it if your email can do it. What file format are they?

flaco

The Terminator
omg banks whats up with your marth come play mine or I go over there just tell me when I be over there

Also just don't make it a day I work thats all

Spife

Smash Master
k from now on I will only play falcon against yr spacies, my falcon needs the pratice against them. and I'll play everybody against link too.

24 unnamed or 850 megs? I have gmail so I can hold it if your email can do it. What file format are they?
Mpeg, quicktime.
and it's not 24 unnamed OR 850 mb, they're one in the say just giving you the number of vids and the side.

Banks

Smash Hero
lol yea spife I just don't want some poor soul searching banks on youtube then finding the most recent video to be my ****ty captain falcon., because my falcon is crappy looking seeing as i can't moonwalk, or do basically anything falcon-like, or play falcon like a falcon. u don't HAVE to take it down I'd just prefer it, OR u can change my name on it to Bubbles which is probably the better solution LOL...

oh and I didn't know u had a combo vid, I'll have to watch ^__^ teehee

and the reverse up-b vid was my marth vs ur link on dreamland i believe, i said after we played it that it should go on youtube, i believe i counter ur upb then jumped out and got a reverse up-b or something and u like ledge teched the counter or some crazy **** i don't remember...

flaco: if we have a smashfest up here I'll let you know, but u should go to mass madness december 6th, we'll play there =)

flaco

The Terminator
lol yea spife I just don't want some poor soul searching banks on youtube then finding the most recent video to be my ****ty captain falcon., because my falcon is crappy looking seeing as i can't moonwalk, or do basically anything falcon-like, or play falcon like a falcon. u don't HAVE to take it down I'd just prefer it, OR u can change my name on it to Bubbles which is probably the better solution LOL...

oh and I didn't know u had a combo vid, I'll have to watch ^__^ teehee

and the reverse up-b vid was my marth vs ur link on dreamland i believe, i said after we played it that it should go on youtube, i believe i counter ur upb then jumped out and got a reverse up-b or something and u like ledge teched the counter or some crazy **** i don't remember...

flaco: if we have a smashfest up here I'll let you know, but u should go to mass madness december 6th, we'll play there =)
I might if I don't work bro I work from 12 midnight to 8 am so I don't know bro but I will try aight man

Spife

Smash Master
god i feel like some *** dumster but instead of *** people just use me for videos
I'll get on it kevinM, or i can email them to you or somethngs. Bring a flash drive to the next tourny/smash fest so i can give videos to you there.

Spife

Smash Master
Spife that would require me to have a laptop that works :(

Just do it when you get the chance I wuv you ^_^
wuv you too and I will. The iron man is a project, so onc iget the individual matches up i'll do that, it wont take much time, it'll be much easier cause i know everything ot upload and they're in one place and yeah.

Banks

Smash Hero
I asked for a video too spife, but I won't treat you like a dumpster and can collect my videos with a flash drive too! ^_^

Spife

Smash Master
Banks: 1 match is legitable, I'll go find it
KevinM: Explained,
everyone else: bring flash drives, that would be soooooo schweet, if you don't have one send me a pm and we can talk about a solution

Spife

Smash Master
Banks = Bubbles.

....I lIKE it!

Oh and I have a 500MB one as of last Thursday.
You want music?!
I have two 2-gig sticks
HELL YEAH I WANT MUSIC!?!

Email doesn't work (well) I tried emailing Kyu some vids and yeah..cog i'll upload some more and kyu i'll give them to you soon. KevinM i'll get yours up as soon as all the individuals are up. Everyone else, bring thumb drives

Spife

Smash Master
lil, you should make memphis go back to the MA player finder wehre he belongs

I would have posted that on the CT thread but I Thought I'd get the point across adn get MA thread another post. WOO!

Spife

Smash Master
right i gotta change banks name on a vid and go find a reverse angle on dream land

Spife

Smash Master
yoooooooooo survivor was recap, Spife upset.
needs more posts. CT hit 50k guys we haven't even hit X yet.

Top Bottom